Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > ReikoX's Workshop 2018

Thread Title Search
ReikoX's Workshop 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2018, 07:29 PM #1
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
ReikoX's Workshop 2018

This is a continuation of last year's thread, ReikoX's Workshop 2017.

Sit back and smoke them if you got them!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program....

My mother's are due for a trim soon, don't you think?

I planted a Blueberry seed a few days ago, but its not coming up yet. Ill give it another week or so before planting something else.The clover is, however, coming up now. The SIP is working well, the soil is nice and evenly watered. The cabinet gets water only in the bottom, then gets teas lightly sprayed from the top. I need to fix the elbow on the back, it's rattling when the cabinet is completely closed.luckily I can keep it slightly ajar for now.
ReikoX is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:39 AM #2
Mr Pyr0

Mr Pyr0 will become famous soon enough
Here we go again, subbed and pulling up a chair so I can learn more

That box is only missing an egg and a clucking hen
Mr Pyr0 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:09 AM #3
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
New Year - New Thread

Pulling up a chair
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 05:18 PM #4
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
Who made the Blueberry and what's in it?

I had an old True Blueberry seed I got in a trade many years ago. Planted it last fall but no luck. I hope yours pops!
blynx is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 06:28 PM #5
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
It's from Dinafem, don't know much more about it. It was one of my first seed orders. It's popped, but struggling to keep up with the clover right now.

Old 01-19-2018, 12:38 AM #6
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

The little Blueberry seedling finally decided she wanted to compete with the clovers. I've been hacking them back to get her a bit more light.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:07 AM #7
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
that's a sweet rig >>> https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1816790

i would love to dab out of that rig
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 02:18 AM #8
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

If you're ever in my neck of the desert, we can make that happen. I would love to hit your stuff.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:56 AM #9
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
It needs a bent neck kinda.

How them skunk turn out man? I had one that smelled and tasted horrible. Got me stoned though. The other two are smelling more normal. I got some seeds growing on one so that's cool.

Old 01-21-2018, 07:46 PM #10
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
It needs a bent neck kinda.

How them skunk turn out man? I had one that smelled and tasted horrible. Got me stoned though. The other two are smelling more normal. I got some seeds growing on one so that's cool.
I agree, it would be nice if the neck was bent. I get a bit cross eyed trying to get the dab in the dish.

The skunk came like old school skunk, seeds and all. The one that was full of male full of male flowers is stony and comes on slow, but smells kind of like hay. The small one that smelled in early flower like feet cured to a very neutral smell and taste, almost like water cured bud only better. The big girl checks most of the boxes, decent smell and good production. She did throw a couple of male flowers the last week of flower. I will run her again. I will be popping the rest of the seeds and continuing to search for interesting phenotypes. Because of the seeds, there is no pressing these buds directly. I think I'm going wash them, then press the bubble hash.

5 members found this post helpful.