Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > ReikoX's Workshop 2017

Thread Title Search
ReikoX's Workshop 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2017, 08:07 AM #1
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
ReikoX's Workshop 2017

Welcome to my workshop. This is where I grow and process my medicine. This year I decided to keep all of my grows in a single thread instead of a new thread for each grow. It will also give me a place to "hang out" and show some of the processing I do.

So how about a tour? First stop is my desk for a dab, maybe a hit from the vape? I've got my Magic Flight Launch Box, and Orbiter, my 710 life e-nail, or my Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer. Give me a sec... ahh that's better.

Where were we? Oh yeah the tour! Here you can see my retired Alienware grow box. It has about 50 watts of DIY COB lighting in it. The build and my 12/12 from seed uSOG can be found here. I hope to do some pollen chucking in here soon. I have some Jilly Bean seeds that I want to play with. I also have a bunch of auto flowering varieties that I wanted to make some seeds with.

Next up we have the filing cabinet. This was the third grow box I made. It is made from a metal filing cabinet with 86 watts of off-the-shelf LED. You can find the build and a few grows here. I usually run auto-flowers in this cab, but I was having problems getting some seeds to germinate. Right now I have a Bubba Kush S1 germinating instead.

Next up we have my metal storage cabinet. It's got two BlackStar Chrome 186W (110 actual) LEDs. This is the first grow box I built. This cabinet has quite a few threads. The build and first grow can be found here, my second and best grow in this cab can be found here, my next two grows in this cab can be found here, and finally the current grow can be found here.

After this current grow, I want to do some upgrades to this cabinet. Mainly I want to make a single no-till bed in here, move the circulation fan up to the canopy, and possibly upgrade my lights to a DIY COB.

Right now I have some Strawberry Blue at about five weeks. Down below I have my mothers and clones. I keep my mothers in homemade fabric pots so there is no need to root prune. Thanks to Mr. Sparkle for the tutorial here. They get a trim once a week, mostly for clones. I try to keep them under 4" tall.

I clone on top of my light. I have strip LEDs on the top a couple of inches above and a seedling mat below. I take small 2" cuts and put them in micro hempy buckets. The micro hempy buckets are plastic shot glasses with a hole in them about 1/4" from the bottom. I fill them with perlite and they go in a jiffy seed starter greenhouse. They get watered with RO water and superthrive for two to three weeks, then transplanted into cups to veg for a week or so before moving to the perpetual SOG or another home.

Well, since there is a five picture limit, lets stop by the desk. We resume the tour shortly...
ReikoX is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:15 AM #2
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Finally we have the dual 150 CMH cab. This is my most recent cab and you can find the build and first grow here. This cab doubles as a workbench for processing. You can see my dry sift (trimming) screens on the left and my new rosin press on the right.

In the left grow chamber here you can see the perpetual SOG. Each week I harvest three or four plants, and replace them with fresh transplanted clones. This week is the second week of perpetual harvesting. This side is on from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM.

Here is how I water. I use a submersion method. I will fill the pitcher up with water, then drop the pot in until it sinks. I let it drain, give it a squeeze, and put it in the tray until the section is finished. I have them split into three feedings. Weeks 7-9 and fresh transplants get plain water. Weeks 3-6 get flowering formula, and weeks 0-3 get a grow formula.

In the right grow chamber, you can see my vertical screens. I've been having difficulty cloning this winter and plants are growing slow, so I only have four Holy Grail 69 in there. Last time I had six plants in there, lets see how four will compare. This side usually runs opposite from the left side from 10:00 PM to 10:00 AM.

They were just transplanted and set to 18/6 light schedule. They will be trained until they fill the screen then flipped to 12/12. She is a quick eight week cultivar that doesn't stretch much at all.

Well that's the tour for now. I hope you all enjoy this year's show. Feel free to post pictures, hang out, or make off topic comments and jokes. This thread is for you, I get to see my plants all the time.
ReikoX is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:22 AM #3
Cur

Cur will become famous soon enoughCur will become famous soon enoughCur will become famous soon enough
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to ReikoX again."
Cur is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:54 PM #4
ice-cream

ice-cream is on a distinguished road
Thanks for inviting us in ReikoX
I'll pull up a chair and watch the bench cab, I loved your modeling on the verticle setup. Tidy indeed
ice-cream is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:30 PM #5
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to beholdChevy cHaze is a splendid one to behold
Subb'd ! Nice one. What a neat little ganja growing universe you have built up there ReikoX.

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2017, 06:15 PM #6
Safe Gardener

Safe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura aboutSafe Gardener has a spectacular aura about
First time I've subscribed to a thread. This looks epic and I surely don't want to miss out!

Great stuff man, very impressive cabs.
Safe Gardener is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2017, 10:41 PM #7
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cur View Post
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to ReikoX again."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice-cream View Post
Thanks for inviting us in ReikoX
I'll pull up a chair and watch the bench cab, I loved your modeling on the verticle setup. Tidy indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
Subb'd ! Nice one. What a neat little ganja growing universe you have built up there ReikoX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safe Gardener View Post
First time I've subscribed to a thread. This looks epic and I surely don't want to miss out!

Great stuff man, very impressive cabs.

Welcome back, today we are getting some stuff packaged and ready for potency testing. Everything is made from these Delicious Candy flowers. This is my one of my favorite strains to grow. She produces well, is hardy, and the smoke is just like the name suggests.

Next up is some Delicious Candy Rosin. I just got my press. This rosin was from flowers presses for about 20-30 seconds at 210-220°F (95-100°C).

Finally I have some Green Dragon tinctures. For the left sample I took eight grams of flowers and pressed it out into rosin, then added it to two ounces of ethanol. This was filtered and bottled. For the right sample I took eight grams of flowers, broke them up, then froze them for 24 hours along with the bottle of ethanol. They were combined for about two hours in the freezer, then rinsed. The ethanol was filtered then reduced to two ounces. Neither sample should be decarbed now, but should be after four months in a cool dark place. That will be the follow up test.

All four samples were taken to the lab and results will be posted as soon as I get them back. How about we test out some of that rosin on the nail?
ReikoX is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:03 AM #8
kasvi

kasvi will become famous soon enoughkasvi will become famous soon enough
Subscribed! Cant wait to see that pc up and running again. What strains you are going to use for pollen chucking?
kasvi is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2017, 11:52 AM #9
Cur

Cur will become famous soon enoughCur will become famous soon enoughCur will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasvi View Post
Subscribed! Cant wait to see that pc up and running again. What strains you are going to use for pollen chucking?
I love his PC as well and hope he has another go at it!

I have been saying for years I would get mine together when I am not randomly tested anymore... and, well, that just happened. His build is an inspiration for mine, that's for sure!
Cur is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2017, 03:58 PM #10
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
Cool thread! Looking forward to seeing the next round in the new cab.

Wish I could test some of the strains I have. What do they charge you for the tests? Do you get terps and thc results?
blynx is offline Quote