You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > LOL Edibles dosing

Thread Title Search
LOL Edibles dosing Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2018, 08:14 AM #1
stewart169
IC Mag Supporter

stewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nice
LOL Edibles dosing

Sorry to drop this thread in here but I dont see any info even doing a search.

We are here in the middle of non 420 crossroads of America and was gifted a half pack of the belts. Package says 300MG and we are wondering what is good first bite and please dont say all of them. How much of a single belt is equal to about 10 MG from those who can tell from experience please ? 1/4 of a belt ? I think the package came with about 6 individual "belts" and we have a few in the fridge for this weekend. Wife smokes 4-5 days a week after work and Im a every other weekend smoker.

Last thing I want is to eat more than Im comfortable with. Yeah sounds funny and I was one of the ones who 30 years ago tried to eat every purple microdot and lude I could find as well but now I like to just get a nice buzz and screw or watch TV as in sativa buzz or indica buzz.

PS my current grow of Hulk Smash is about on week 5 and looking like it needs another 4-5 easy. Next run Im going back to Elmers Glue.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:44 PM #2
Switcher56

Switcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of light
It depends on folks and their tolerances. 10mg is a good place to start. It is easier to take 2 bites than ride out a big bite In this case, 300mg = 30x10mg portions. If it has 6 portions, then they would be 50mg a piece.
of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:25 AM #3
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
It depends on folks and their tolerances. 10mg is a good place to start. It is easier to take 2 bites than ride out a big bite In this case, 300mg = 30x10mg portions. If it has 6 portions, then they would be 50mg a piece.
this is good advice...

from my experience making caps i get roughly 30mg/cap which is a good level for most seasoned tokers...

If you are not paranoid...then you are not paying attention...

cannabis is not a crime...

It makes me smile...I really have to do this more often...
ozzieAI is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 05:56 AM #4
Switcher56

Switcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
this is good advice...

from my experience making caps i get roughly 30mg/cap which is a good level for most seasoned tokers...
because I am not a recreational user, I like the 10mg canna pill (make my own). I find at this level I can carry out my daily functions without being wasted. The owner of the shop where I get my RSO from made me an RSO pill, what he uses. He got an earful when I returned to the shop LOL. Not a bad experience perse, but definitely ripped to the tits
of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:05 AM #5
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
I like 30-50 mg myself. I would think 15 mg would be a decent start point.

Old 06-21-2018, 08:25 AM #6
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
I like 30-50 mg myself. I would think 15 mg would be a decent start point.
it's not just the mg that counts, it's also how activated the THC is. i use coconut oil, lecithin and terpenes to enhance the experience and maximise bang for buck...

Quote:
because I am not a recreational user, I like the 10mg canna pill (make my own). I find at this level I can carry out my daily functions without being wasted. The owner of the shop where I get my RSO from made me an RSO pill, what he uses. He got an earful when I returned to the shop LOL. Not a bad experience perse, but definitely ripped to the tits
yep..happened to me more times than i can count...

If you are not paranoid...then you are not paying attention...

cannabis is not a crime...

It makes me smile...I really have to do this more often...
ozzieAI is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 04:01 PM #7
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
I just use butter and boil for three hours in water.

I judge potency by eating too much when I make my first batch of cookies out of a given run of butter.

Then I try and eat just one.

I suppose you could start by eating just one but why go about it all backwards?

The last time I had gummies they were 20 mg. I could eat five before I was high as I get with a cookie.

But I just had two cookies and am just as stoned as I prefer to be.

I'm guessing if I were to eat 200 mg I would be around the same dose.
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2018, 04:15 PM #8
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
i made some butter 2 years ago... 2 sticks of butter+ water, 1 oz of sdkush tops and starting cooking in the crockpot- after about an hr i threw in another 2 large buds plus some kif i had- after cooking/and refrigerating and draining the black water for 4 days, had my 8oz of canna-butter - made '11' cookies with 44grams of butter (4grams per cookie) - i ate 1 cookie and was fuk'd... i mean fuk'd... couldnt move- very unpleasant .... gave the rest of the cookies and the butter away... went back to the bong
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2018, 11:44 PM #9
Teddybrae

Teddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of light
Hell! you Guys and your Milligrams! the Missus and I eat .75g per day in three doses.

That's powdered heads, not made into oil ...

"... Earth grows People ..." Allan Watts

"The key ... seems to always be in Balance and Diversity" ICMag Member Sticky Sat
Teddybrae is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 12:42 AM #10
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
Hell! you Guys and your Milligrams! the Missus and I eat .75g per day in three doses.

That's powdered heads, not made into oil ...

You decarb it ?
What strain are you using ?
Is the intent recreational or medical ?
What effect do you seek, and how it working ?