What's new

Manitoba outdoor crops (Guerilla Gold + crosses,auto timewarp,freezeland crosses...)

Greens

Alright next up is one of my favorites for the high, GG#3. I didn't get to harvest any yet, but it looks like they will all be done in less than two weeks. I really like the consistency with GG#3 because they all finish at the exact same time and look so similar. Also, these are consistently EXTREMELY potent. It delivers a very powerful, wacked high with quite a trippy nature to them. At the same time, it relieves pain, stimulates the appetite, and delivers that blissful stone.

These next two are of Guerilla Gold#1. The GG1 has turned out looking quite amazing this year. I knew the seed mother was something special. Sorry, the full plant shots I took didn't load properly but here are some budshots. I harvested a couple of these already...

Remember those sativa pheno GG#1s I bred with last year? Well, here are the offspring looking very much like there mother. Also, just like there mother, they smell like rasberry jambusters (jam donuts). Some rodent has been ripping off the lower branches, but whatever it's not a big deal. The one on the right has a great cola forming and the one on the left looks about two weeks into budding, so I'll be waiting till the end of September for that one.

Last edited:

Greens

I'm very pleased with the progress of these GG#2 x Lemon Swiss plants. They seem to be quite consistent for the flowering time and appearance. The colas are going to be massive on these girls. The resin has just started to explode and there are some amazing acidic lemony smells coming from these early buds. It looks like harvest time will be September 20 something...

Here are the GG#2 x Your Mom plants coming along quite nicely. This hybrid seems to have a more variance than the GGxSwiss, but it looks like they will all be early. Some will be done earlier in September and others around the end I suppose. The buds are forming nicely...

Here are ddt's GG#3 x Triple Afghan slam. I'm glad flowering has just started, so I'll be able to finish these girls. That one is about 8 feet tall and is almost as big as that sativa pheno GG. I can't wait to see the buds on this hybrid...

Next, here is c-ray's auto timewarp. I harvested all the early ones and they were nice herb with good potency and an uplifting high. They were pretty small, but these later phenos will be much larger and will still be quite early...

Greens

OK, hehe, there are a lot of pics here. lol. Anyway, here is AK99xFreezeland by Jaysprout (Boreal Genetics). I grew this strain last year and it was amazingly good. Just like last year, budding has just started like a week ago...

I have a several of these two foot spikes from clone of Jaysprout's Freezeland backcross. They didn't veg long and just started to flower. I'll be able to harvest them around the end of the month (how's that for some early freezeland!). The leaves are going yellow, but that will just make the vapes even smoother. That sweet acidic and piney smell is absolutely intoxicating...

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Greens said:
Hehe, no need to feel like a moron motaco. However, the reality is that a given strain will finish faster south because the nights become long earlier in the south than in the north, so that triggers flowering earlier in the south. That's why growing in northern climates like my own is such a challenge because many strains will only start to bud a couple weeks before the frost comes. I need these early strains in order to get a good crop of mature buds in.

Greens

hmmn. I really should have known that. I've never even seen snow much less been to canada but a LONG time ago I was talking to a canadian about something called quebec gold. its an indica that finishes up in early august. had nice buds and great resin. he was telling me that they use alot of plants with a lil rudy in them to finish up for the frost. It was his first year growing I don't guess he knew what he was talkin about cuz he told me flowering started earlier in the north than the south because of the angle of the earth or something.

I had no clue, I just assumed he knew what he was talkin about and with plants that were done around the time mine start flowering I just took it at face value.

but that being said I'll definitely have to look into some plants that can finish that early here before hunters get in the woods. and the REAL rainy season starts.

that nigerian nightmare would probaby do great here considering the african sativa in her. buds might be too dense (mold wise) but yr round heat helps fluff the buds out anyway. its an early flower too.

I never even really thought about it before honestly. didn't think it was possible in the south. or this far south anyway. next stop jamaica.

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hey greenz, your are doin a fine job again this season in da swamps!

i also have the black tas x gg3 and they looks ecactly like yours, but still only pres here..

heres some gg 1-3 i resieved from you last year, i like it so far!

last pic is bl tas x gg3

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Greens said:
Hey everyone, I'll have dried bud pics very soon.

WAMEN, I forgot to ask, is that outsider in that picture?

Greens

yes sir :yes:

please remember me man... :joint:

:wave:

G

I'm lovin the pics greens...esecailly this one.

8703GG1budAug2.JPG

What kinda yeild you pulling off on the earliest GG's and any difference between the later ones? How about a difference in yield between the gg 1, 2 and 3? I need to try the GG's!

Reibsi

Very nice grow Greens

Very nice grow Greens

This is the first time seeing your grow greens and i must say that you have some very interesting looking strains........Keep em coming and good luck to you and your grow.

Greens

Thank you, TheItalianSeeds!

Esben, that Guerilla Gold has really taken off, hasn't it? I always plant my GGs so close together that they usually don't branch out as nicely as that one (but I go for yield per space rather than yield per plant). It looks like flowering started a bit later at 60 degrees north lattitude where you are compared to me at 50 N. However, that GG still started early for you and by the looks of it that one will be done mid to late September. My GG3xTAS started to flower, so yours will probably start up soon.

Wamen, cool! Outsider looks like some good stuff...

massholebmx, thank you man! Yes, that certainly is a beautiful GG#1 specimen and super early too. That's one ripe bud! Yeah, the GGs harvested early and mid August are smaller than the ones that finish end of August and into September. It's usually a bit over an ounce each on the early ones and more like 2 to 3 ounces on the later ones. If I didn't plant them all close together I could get more per plant, but I'm going for the yield per space here. But yeah, you can easily get a qp or more if they are given all the space they want. I'd say average yield is about 2 ounces per plant on all the GG1, GG2, and GG3s. The GG1 may have a slight edge on yield because those large sativa phenos that show up here and there.

Thank you Reibsi! Yeah, normally I would have started my grow thread much earlier (like say back in the day of OG). Thank you for checking it out. Your stuff is looking great as per usual as well. I guess we'll have to try each other strains out next year because it didn't happen this year. lol. I wanted to try your reibsa strain because that would work nicely over here. You should backcross it a few times to that auto affie you have...

Hilljack, thank you man and for sure check them out. lol.

Alright, time to vape some of this outdoor madness...

Greens

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hey bro greenz, im at the 55 north not 60.. that gg are on another spot than the others i have and they resieve much more sun, probaly why it looks better...

heres a lil outsider of mine, just started flowering..

D

Despie

Hey greenz looks good on your end. The GG beans I recived from you dont look exactly like yours. The fan leaves are thinner on yours but the bud structure looks the exact same. I ended up with about 3 different pheonos one of which is a dud :badday: On the other hand there are a few freaks that are shaping up quite nice and I should get buds that are the size of a 2L bottle. The others will be about the diameter of a pop can and about 1.5 feet tall. Just thought I would let you know how I was doing and to look out for my post when I post it!

Also the White widow X G.Gold cross I made is crazy it took on the GG earliness(if that is a word) but has white widow buds on it and I cropped one last week which was fucking dy-NO-MIte!!! :wave:

Last edited:

Greens

Hey despie, that's cool the WWxGG worked out well for you man! I thought it would be a great cross. I'm sure you'll like the GGs when they are done, but I'm sorry to hear that one of them didn't grow properly. Hehe, I have a whole bunch of colas the size of 2L bottles as well. Yes, I've noticed that I can see slight difference is leaf structure and plant stature when GG is grown in different locations.

For sure, I'll take a look at your thread when you post it. I want to see your white widow x Guerilla Gold...

Greens

Greens

LOL, I don't know why I said 60 degrees N, esben, I should pay more attention. lol. Yes, for sure GG loves full sun all day long.

By the way, the Guerilla Gold #2 dried buds have turned out to be absolutely fantastic. They have a very frosty and golden green colour. They have a deep sweet seasoning smell with very attractive acidic fruity undertones. The taste is very resinous and the vapes are very thick in the Vriptech. This very sunny summer has made some very potent buds. The high comes on fairly quick and is a nice balanced body/cerebral stone with an intense euphoric feeling. This high is powerful and lasts quite a long tome. It's all round great herb.

The GG#1 earlier specimen is also extremely potent. It is much like the GG#2, but the buds are more spear shaped, rather than wide crowns. The high and potency are similar but this stuff is more sativa dominant with more uplifting feelings and intense trippiness and a little less heavy. It has a very acidic and resinous sweet seasoning smell and taste. I really love this stuff...

The GG#2 x (early gold x mighty mite) is ridiculously potent. This stuff has an insane stone that leaves you absolutely mentally and physically retarded. lol. Your brain hardly functions, you lay on the couch, but you feel so damn good at the same time. lol. It's too much for some people who can't handle that heaviness and the heart-racing high at the same time. It's very intoxicating, very debilitating, but so very euphoric. I'm quite impressed...

OK later,

Greens

D

Despie

Hey greenz I posted my thread but I thought I would stop by the show you the WHITE GOLD (G.Gold X White Widow) These nugs are rock solid one went mold but did not effect the others. I cropped these Sept.1/06 with 90% red hairs. Out of all my pure G.Golds this white gold is way Faster. The buds arent as big but I like a nice patch before the big harvest. I cropped 2 patchs like that and ended up with 9.5oz wet. That right there is Cross Country Canada teamwork my friend! :joint: :joint:

Last edited:

Greens

Very nice Guerilla Gold cross you made there, Despie! I bet it is some dank herbs.

Alright, well, I snapped some pictures of some of the dried buds. A bunch of them didn't really turn out very well for some reason, but I got a few nice ones to share.

The first picture is of Guerilla Gold#1

The second picture is of Guerilla Gold#4

and the last picture is of Guerilla Gold#2.

All these buds are from plants harvested on August 22nd. These are some very potent buds and I'm quite proud to have grown them outdoors in Manitoba. Right now, I'm enjoying some BHO budder I made with GG and Freezeland buds and it's crazy potent. lol.

Alright later,

Greens

Fast Pine

yeah good show, greens!!

Yer making me want that damn GG!!! :joint:

Right now in shitting my pants worrying about thieves.. :dueling:

Mr. Smoke

Looks A++ for another year Greens. My GG's won't be ready till around the end of Sept. Because of some BS I could'nt get them out till end of june at 3 weeks old but there looking and smelling strong.

Latest posts

Latest posts