What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
thanks Amigo…

lots of lawyers involved , lots of legal and medical legalese , lots of tears , wouldn’t wish my situation on anyone….

it is very difficult to try and make this a better situation but I am pressing on…don’t want any herbs or medicine so I can get a good idea of where I am in body , soul , and spirit…

got a curveball of life thrown at me and I was not expecting this , I feel really helpless today but I will keep pressing forward…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Amigo…

lots of lawyers involved , lots of legal and medical legalese , lots of tears , wouldn’t wish my situation on anyone….

it is very difficult to try and make this a better situation but I am pressing on…don’t want any herbs or medicine so I can get a good idea of where I am in body , soul , and spirit…

got a curveball of life thrown at me and I was not expecting this , I feel really helpless today but I will keep pressing forward…
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BudToaster

Veteran
found a pix from a different thread. two draw tubes: 25mm to left of cube, 16mm on right. more pixs in my albums, showing the CNC router to mill the cube faces and CNC cutter (for leather pieces).

1716043358768.png

CNC router
1716043643700.png

planning to remount the BBQ thermometer behind a cherry wood bezel:
1716043711737.png
1716043785369.png

CNC cutter (Cricut) - with layout of some case pieces. the case is leather wrapped matte board.
1716043845396.png
1716044040952.png

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
found a pix from a different thread. two draw tubes: 25mm to left of cube, 16mm on right. more pixs in my albums, showing the CNC router to mill the cube faces and CNC cutter (for leather pieces).

View attachment 19004537

CNC router
View attachment 19004540

planning to remount the BBQ thermometer behind a cherry wood bezel:
View attachment 19004541 View attachment 19004542

CNC cutter (Cricut) - with layout of some case pieces. the case is leather wrapped matte board.
View attachment 19004543 View attachment 19004545
Do you have a thread at fc still?
I seem to remember this unit its pretty unique and has great potential!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
thanks Amigo…

Sorry my friend, we are here to support you.

Goldhedge

Yeah I am aware of how our fiat currency works sadly more people are not.
😣
me too... it's because people are too busy to pay attention and this is WAY before the internet....

I'll bet 90% of the folks here don't understand the difference between the red boxes on those Benjamin's...

Good thing about the internet is information can be shared to the masses by anyone. The MSM were the 'gatekeepers' of information, but since "You are fake news!" Trump, the world is waking up!!

LifeOfModernPeople copy.jpg

BudToaster

Veteran
Do you have a thread at fc still?
I seem to remember this unit its pretty unique and has great potential!
yes, but some of the images are broken links, now. no meaningful updates since 2020.

i want to put all this work on github and in the maker community, which i think is the way forward in this dystopia. i have figured some things out that might be useful to a wider audience. somewhat like the beautiful work that @Gray Wolf does. i'm an open source fan.

i wrote a GCODE generator in Excel - spits out .ncc files for the cnc router. does countersink, tap, drill, circular boss, rectangular boss, rectangular pocket, rectangular hole, engraved text. i am amazed to be able to drill a flawless 1/8" hole - the cnc router is incredibly rigid, no wobble when drilling. .001" accuracy and repeatability. every school should have one. and a 3d printer.

oldmaninbc

Latest posts

Latest posts