What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Auto OUT Trilogy - CreamCaramel; BlackJack; BlowMind

Vesnican

Salut ICmag!

This spring I have received 3 packs of SweetSeeds Autos for Outdoor testing.

I have chosen: Cream Caramel; Black Jack and Blow Mind.

First round is already finished. Please find info and pics below. The results are not bad, but after a consultancy with Sweet Boys I have decided to open a thread to improve the results of the second round to be advised by Sweet staff. Second round is just in the middle so there is enough time to finish everything right.

It seems that with my redneck knowledge and experience I was able to run the first round of test autos quite OK, but the final goal to make the buds just FAT was not achieved properly..

Last edited:

Vesnican

FIRST ROUND:

2 CC, 2 BJ, 1 BM - 14 May germination started - 5/5 popped within 48 hours – good old “wet cosmetic pad” method.

Planted to jiffy.

1 CC and BJ given to a friend so at the end 1 of each strain included in the first round.

After several days in jiffy moved straight in to 20l pots.

Medium: 1/3 Biobizz Allmix, 1/3 Biobizz Lightmix, 1/3 organic substrate + Keramzit at the bottom.

In first 2 weeks Biobizz Rootjuice applied - watering about 3 times a week.

Last edited:

Vesnican

All w 6

During the first round I applied from 1 to 1,5ml per liter of Grow, from 1ml to 2,5ml (last 3 waterings) of Bloom + Topmax and 2ml of Bioheaven.

Last edited:

Vesnican

25 July BJ chopped. Strong smell, buds are sticky, but bit fluffier.

BJ top bud before chop

BJ 3 days of drying (I lost picture of manicured plant still in pot :( )

Vesnican

25 July - CC and BM looking still for 100% not finished so I got in touch with Sweet boys to learn what I did wrong. It seems, that I was feeding them too much, especially with N.

Therefore final buds of all 3 strains from first round are little bit smaller and fluffier then could be and bigger leafs still full green and not turning yelow.

CC w10

BM w10

While this is a Test grow I have decided to give them one more week and try to use CannaFlush, which could possibly motivate the plants to rippen more. I have nothing to loose.. They can always be used for Ice-o-later ;-)

Vesnican

SECOND ROUND:

1 CC, 1 BJ, 2 BM - 14 June germination started - 4/4 popped within 48 hours (3 in 24h, therefore Day 1 set as 15 June) - planted to jiffy and after few days to 20l pots, same medium/soil like for First round.

Vesnican

Here I was more careful with fertilizers from the beginning (Jah bless). First 2 weeks Biobizz Rootjuice. Weeks 2-3 Bioheaven 2ml. From Week 4 Biobizz Grow and from week 5 Bloom, both 1ml per liter.

All w3

Vesnican

From NOW I will rather stay under an eye of Sweet Boys to make sure, that the final weeks of Second round will lead to just fat and more solid buds ;)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
H fella, are you feeding them?
You can use bio flowering stimulators and you could fill up the pot with more substrate ;)
Good luck!!
jaypp

Vesnican

Thank you Jaypp!

I am watering about 3x per week.
Between days 23-37 I applied 1ml per liter of Biobizz Grow.
Between days 28-37 I applied 1ml per liter of Biobizz Bloom.
Then on day 40 I applied 1,5 ml per liter of Grow and Bloom, 1ml Topmax and 1ml ActiVera. Then I got in touch with you and decided to wait with another feeding until I get your advise.

As bio flowering stimulator you mean something like Biobizz Topmax?

What do you recommend how to edit the feeding now please? Shall I stop to apply Grow and just to apply Bloom and Topmax now? The plants are now 43 days old.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Yes fella, stop with the Grow and i recommend yo to use the Top Max in each watering.
You can add Bloom each 2 waterings.
Keep us updated and good luck!!
jaypp

Vesnican

ROUND 1 UPDATE

ROUND 1 UPDATE

ROUND 1 UPDATE – Cream Caramel, Blow Mind harvested.

Day 77 – BM and CC finally harvested. I think that decision to use Cannaflush 6 days ago and wait few more days was worth it and helped the plants finally to better results.

Vesnican

ROUND 1 UPDATE

ROUND 1 UPDATE

Cream Caramel is finally looking quite well. Nice citrus smell and satisfying resin. It reached almost 90 cm (pot refilled up with substrate in 5th week). Top bud got almost fat haha.

Last edited:

Vesnican

ROUND 1 UPDATE

ROUND 1 UPDATE

Blow Mind was big question for me. Shorter, thickset appearing plant, about 53 cm. Never growing indoor, these calyx buds is new thing for me and difficult to judge. BUT there is just strong dark honey exotic smell and buds are really sticky. There is some meat on the bones.. Truth will be revealed in about 2 months ;)

Final plant and top bud before manicure:

Vesnican

ROUND 1 UPDATE

ROUND 1 UPDATE

BM after manicure. Unfortunately top bud was affected by mold hidden straight around stem, which was not noticeable before I started to manicure, so it looks thinner then it originally was.

Latest posts

Latest posts