What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

window

Veteran
Hi, can anyone help me identify my cheese cut, it looks a lot like other cheese pics I've seen posted online.
It has all the trait's people speak of when referring to ' cheese ' and stinks like fk!!

picture.php

Lmfao:biggrin:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
A beautiful cheese procession there window. Livers looks quite a lot different from the whole lot. Your place must reek something fierce haha

B

Bird~friend

Tell her she's made for the Job

Hurts my head when thinking of the Subtle Differences between Ganga plants.ALL GREEN arnt they LoL

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Birdie's SOT cut, I only had one of these in my tent as the other snips went to the other grow.

View Image

Foxtaily! .LOL imagine CdO and Spaventa to be wearing crooked'd Grinns bynow!

... Same PlAnT BrO !!! :D
-
Pronounced LiveUS window :)

:woohoo:

Last edited:

Blazeee

Veteran
Great work Window! Some lovely looking cheese buds there. Very interesting to see the differences between them all, and especially compared to the pics others have posted of them in the past.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions once they are dried.

window

Veteran
That's windows cut lol

Yes mate:biggrin:

A beautiful cheese procession there window. Livers looks quite a lot different from the whole lot. Your place must reek something fierce haha

Its starting to die down now mate as it all away in the tent but it still hangs around, especially on fabric's or whatever the hell it touches, lol.

Tell her she's made for the Job

Hurts my head when thinking of the Subtle Differences between Ganga plants.ALL GREEN arnt they LoL

Of course mate and they All smell very nice, I think we can take this shit too seriously sometimes, that's why I tried a bit of humour with my last pic, lol

Foxtaily! .LOL imagine CdO and Spaventa to be wearing crooked Grinns bynow!

... Same PlAnT BrO !!! :D
-
Pronounced LiveUS window :)

:woohoo:

:biggrin: ah, many thanks mate

Great work Window! Some lovely looking cheese buds there. Very interesting to see the differences between them all, and especially compared to the pics others have posted of them in the past.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions once they are dried.

Will try my best bro, be interested in what you got to say, when yours are ready

Second that great job mate can't wait to here ur option on all them different cuts.

Thanks mate, like I said, will try my best, I think I'm gonna end up sick of cheese though, he he

Virgin1

Liver's
Nearly didn't get a pic of this one, my mrs was on a mission yesterday to help us get them all trimmed, I popped to the loo for a couple of minutes and when I got back, she was nearly done....good girl:huggg:

View Image

Good little yeilder this one:)
How is it pronounced? Liver's as in liver bird's? Or liver's as in liver and onion, lol
What's the other nickname blue's? Does it make you blue after smoking too much? Or was it found in a blue's? ( shebeen ) lol
Any blueberry in it?? I don't think so???

As far as I’m aware it’s called livers after the guy who found it,(in Sheffield I think ) , it’s very old found around the same time as the exo cheese said to be a diff pheno and close relation from a pack of sk1 smells very blues / berry like but ur right no B.B. in her ,a very nice plant though up there with the best of them and very hard to find the real deal

window

Veteran
Excellent info Virgin, many thanks:)
I think she is one of them I'm most interested in trying, seems less cheesey than the other's.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Excellent info Virgin, many thanks:)
I think she is one of them I'm most interested in trying, seems less cheesey than the other's.
Livers may not be the stankest out of them cheeses but she by far has the best high out of them!!!! She no slouch on smell either but birds cut is more stank and had that mongy high cheese seems well know for... livers has the opposite effect.... as far as I know it's like this , there are many cuts called blues but 1 livers... u know when ya smoke it.. nuthin bluesy about the high pure happiness...

window

Veteran
Thanks Stoney:)
Yeah, happy highs are what I seek in cannabis, not sure what I’m gonna make of this Suicide cut, it’s a terrible name really.

B

Bird~friend

View Image

Good little yeilder this one:)
How is it pronounced? Liver's as in liver bird's? Or liver's as in liver and onion, lol
What's the other nickname blue's? Does it make you blue after smoking too much? Or was it found in a blue's? ( shebeen ) lol
Any blueberry in it?? I don't think so???

Does This look like your old One Stoney ...Blaze. ?

Me T'inks So.
The One i have was passed to me as Livers but the bud formation doesnt look like that^ ...?
...Remember the Originator Claiming he Preferred this to the Bluemeanie ! <---Thats The Tastiest Ganja i ever tried.
Stinker of Plants.
-
Shebeen mean sheeran ? Lol :)

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Stinks very much like this.Not as Sweet as bsc though

O yea, had these "Going" since las' Friday.
...Stoke.Blues/? And Windows

Too, those Rockwool Starter Cubes are meant to be Small.i.e 1" .lol. :redface: :rolleyes:

P.s. shebeen mean sheeran ? Lol

Last edited:

window

Veteran
Shebeen ( illegal drinking den ) sometimes called ‘ blues ‘, usually run by Jamaican’s, lots of herb smoked at these establishment’s:)

I need to get me some detol to remind me of the smell.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm contemplating putting a Livers outside. If I do, it will be at a spot where I can take pics of it weekly. Gotta make sure I have a rooted clone before she goes anywhere though. Not taking the chance of losing an older cut like her. If/when I do bring her, the plant I received as "Exodus Cheese" is already there. So I'll have pics of both.

B

Bird~friend

yea,the Terrific Chemical/lemon Penertrating Smell Instantly Identifies it. Got an aroma that jus' cant be forgotten

I Remember the Original Having an old look to it.Quite Woody Not Many leaves nor "great" Yield.Lots of the leaves were Deficient of some Chemical and so gave a Dried dead look in the middle.

The Sheer Velocity of Smell made you Laugh at Anything you'd Ever Grown b4
Did you use 'Top Shooter' By-any-chance ? More Stacked Calyxes than ever! Starting to look more like the Original i think! Or Does the Look of the pheno Slant toward the Suicide-Side ?

SOT cut, harvested last night:)
View Image

Bird, can you tell me why you find this cut so reminds you of the BS?
Is it the smell, taste or look? Or all three?
I'm trying to wrap my head around what the distinguishing features of the BS cheese has or had that made it stand out from the other cut's, in you're and other's humble opinion.
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts