What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow Diary - Super Lemon Haze / Y Griega / Psicodelicia SCROG Plasma + HPS

Meison

Hello fellow icmagers, this is my first grow diary, any comments are appreciated.

Tent: Mammoth Elite 150Q 150x150x215 cm

Strains:

Super Lemon Haze (Green House Seeds) from seed
Y Griega (Medical Seeds) from seed
Psicodelicia (Sweet Seeds) from clon

Light:
Gavita Pro LEP 270w 41.02
Gavita Pro 600 SE

System:
3x 60x39 cm E&F Tray

Grow Medium:
RW
1 inc cubes, into 4x4 inc cubes, into Hugo blocks (6x6 inc) 4,175 liters.

Nutrients:
Home made A & B

No boosters.

Seeds were vegged for 4 weeks under CFL 72w then moved under the plasma for another 4 weeks.
Clon was vegged and rooted under CFL, then transplanted under the plasma.

Due to plant limit, and my paranoia I decided to only grow in "half" the tent. The SCROG frame is 150x75 cm (1,125 ssqm). First legal grow. just wanted to mention that.

Flipped 28/3, currently at day 2 flower. This will be a flower diary! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Cheers

Pics

Tent, water proof floor!

Transplant day SLH/Y under Plasma 24/2

Few days later, psico transplant 15/3

Last edited:

Meison

28/3 Flip Day

Before HPS

Flower Setup Ready!

On the right you can see 2 automatic Think Different at day 40, filling in the space. Just to get an extra 4-5 oz while we wait for these 3 to flower. The stash is running low :smoke out: haha

Last edited:

Meison

Day 4

During lights on:
RH 45%
Temps at 30°C

Lights off:
RH 70%
Temps at 27°C

Just installed the fan and the filter. Phresh filter 300, canfan 206 cfm or 350m3/h

2 intake fans, 187m3/h & 163m3/h

Meison

Little update, night pictures!

Day 19

I find it quite disturbing that no one even cares to comment, I seriously doubt I'm doing everything right to a point no one has even a single comment to help me improve

Extra info for the few lurkers, added a timer for the floods, doing 2 floods a day, 15 mins before lights on, and 6 hrs after lights on. Flood for 15 mins.

Plants working at the range of 570-610ppm
ph 6 for most of them, I check everyday and when top off I correct it and add nutes daily.

Latest posts

Latest posts