What's new

First Grow Diary - Super Lemon Haze / Y Griega / Psicodelicia SCROG Plasma + HPS

tokezilla

Hi.Meison,your girls are looking great. The SLH. Is really producing a lot of tops - how large an area of the net did she fill before the flip to flower? Also, which breeder is the psicodelica from? With that name she must be a powerful sativa, would like to read up on this one. Am looking forward to seeing how much more these strains will stretch.

Meison

Hi.Meison,your girls are looking great. The SLH. Is really producing a lot of tops - how large an area of the net did she fill before the flip to flower? Also, which breeder is the psicodelica from? With that name she must be a powerful sativa, would like to read up on this one. Am looking forward to seeing how much more these strains will stretch.

Hey tokezilla! Thanks for stopping by! I like sativa hybrids, psicodelicia is the oldest strain we have around from when we started some years ago. Btw the seed bank is sweet seeds! They have yet to disappoint me, their FV Cream Mandarine, Botafumeiros are also a must try hehe!

SLH is a great strain too, no comments on GHS. I went to their coffee shop and I was treated poorly as a customer. But I do love the SLH smell and taste, and its a good strain to prune and train too! So I like growing it alot.

Psico barely triples it size usually. Botafumeiros sometimes does 5-6x it size in pre flowering! The SLH did 2x it sizes, almost 3x. The Y did too 2-3x its size.

They also didn't went bigger on a horizontal direction, as I had the tops already placed they only went vertical on their own spot, so the scrog wasn't filled by the stretch at all.

Problem was Psico was too small to let it veg while the Y/SLH were almost ready, so I figure I could harvest a small psicodelicia and still don't delay anymore the flower time, as I'm already working on my next run!

Which plasma are you using?

Hey MJ, I'm using the Gavita Pro LEP 300 EU, extra info from their site:

"The Gavita Pro 300 LEP (Light Emitting Plasma) is a solid state horticultural plasma light fixture. There are no moving parts in the fully sealed housing, improving the reliability. The light source is a LUXIM STA 41.02 LiFi module which has a rated average life of 30,000 hours. The glass wide spectrum filter allows for low quantities UVB light to pass while shielding you and your crop from UVC. The Vega aluminum reflector generates an even square light pattern. The absence of heat radiation in the light allows you to hang the lamp close to your crop, or to add the light without adding extra heat radiation to your crop."

So far I have loved it, best crops I have done, and they keep getting better and better as I dial in the use of the plasma and my room.

Thanks for stopping by, I will update in a few days! I did a rez/bucket change on all of them. hopefully the auto #2 (at the back) will be ready soon. So I can squeeze another DWC with a strain I want to check out to see if its the same NYCD I used to smoke about 7 years ago!!

cheers

Fabulous choices on the Y Griega by Medical Seeds Co. and the 41.02 spectrum, you do great as is evidenced by your previous AK and Shark run.

Meison

Fabulous choices on the Y Griega by Medical Seeds Co. and the 41.02 spectrum, you do great as is evidenced by your previous AK and Shark run.

Hey MJtheIndicator, thanks for stopping by and for the kind words, I can't wait to try those Y griega buds!! Good to know other people recommend the strains

Thanks for the compliment on the last run, but for me it was a shame, I can't even stand thinking about it. Unfortunately for me, my mind plays tricks on me and I can't stand not improving from grow to grow, its like living in the shadows of perfection, I must get better! Last run didn't feel right, those mites fucked my almost 3 years pest free streak..

Impressive grow! Much respect.
Been wanting to try those LEP lamps.
To pricey for me so far though.

smokeee, thanks for stopping by and for the kind words, LEP are indeed a little pricey but compared to really good LEDS (amare for example) there's not too much difference, I don't know their price in the US. But as an example, getting a ss260 amare, costs 600+ usd then 300 bucks for shipping, then on top of that 900usd you get 60% tax once the package arrives, making a total of 1440+ usd for a 260w led. For 1550 usd you get a 270-300w LEP, the difference isn't that big here. And I will always pick a Plasma light over a LED for 100usd

Be sure to keep wanting to try them, as one day you will end up having one! And that day will change your growing experience for ever!!

Sorry for the long post, instead of a potato I will leave an update hope you guys like it

Meison

Think Different #1 counting the days to harvest now

Pics of #2 harvest, 10 days dry weight 83gr, but since I kept only the main bud stem on it after the drying, probably 3-4 gr less so 79-80 gr harvest for this one

In Jars

Also germinated some beans this one was 36 hours ago, I will post pics tomorrow after I check them later at night

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Regular
Cream Mandarine Fast Version Fem
Anesthesia Fem
Cookies Kush fem from the cali connection

hope this is truly a "girls scout cookies x og kush" since I always wanted to try the gsc and those seeds/cuts don't even get close to my country

cheers

Meison

choped #1 think different, will post pics in a few days

New addition, NYCD Soma seeds, from seed

seed update, this was 2 days ago, I'm falling behind on the pics

cheers