What's new

First Grow Diary - Super Lemon Haze / Y Griega / Psicodelicia SCROG Plasma + HPS

Dready_jake

That's dope. When I started checking out "alternative lighting" ( lol we're alternative) I didn't see plasma as "being there" yet but truthfully the cost minimized mh research. But after seeing this its not to be ignored. But neither is LED. It's a shame they charge you that much. I got a 90 water UFO shipped to me near Canada and it costed like us$180 shipped like 3 or 4 years ago. And can walk into a store down the road and get 800 watt led (600 actual power draw) for around $800 before taxes

Meison

dready jake, well prices have always suck in my country. And importing stuff is expensive as f.. I still don't like led for their area of coverage, too many panels to cover a 5x5, at the end is cheaper just to get a 750e DE

update day 54

Y Griega

whazzup

Veteran
You're doing a great job! Don't push it too high with the nutes, I see some burned leaf tips.

I always use this rule of thumb if you want to push it: increase ec by .1 every 3 - 4 days (in hydro that is), until you see the slightest leaf tip burn (really look carefully), then go down 10%.

Meison

You're doing a great job! Don't push it too high with the nutes, I see some burned leaf tips.

I always use this rule of thumb if you want to push it: increase ec by .1 every 3 - 4 days (in hydro that is), until you see the slightest leaf tip burn (really look carefully), then go down 10%.

Hey whazzup, thanks for the tip I will look into it next run! Any tips on growing the Anesthesia? Just transplanted to 500ml, also moved it to a mom's tent with the new comers, it sure looks its a short and stacked pheno, nodes are really close

pics day 59

Y Griega

Meison

SLH

you can spot the deficiency of the flush, plants are light green, some already show severe Ca/Mg def, locking out the K (spots)

Psico should be ready this next week, SLH probably right after, and last the Y griega

Pics of the NYCD

cheers

Meison

y griega

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]psico 97,99gr
slh 146,4gr
y griega 124,8gr

will update once all is dry - Updated

cheers, thank to all that commented!

All together with the auto's, around 540gr total. New round I'm going to aim to get anywhere from 600-900gr but 6 plants from clone instead.
[/FONT]

Last edited: