What's new

C- Banana aka Banana Kush

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Hey folks,

I recently posted a picture of my Banana cut in the GG4 thread and lots of people seemed interested in learning more. This thread will only consist of information pertaining to my Banana and lots of pictures throughout flowering.

Name: C- Banana / Banana Kush
Type: Hybrid
Flowering Time: 8 - 8.5 weeks
Nose: Absurdly loud, fresh baked banana bread
Yield: High

Last edited by a moderator:

DJXX

Veteran
now i wanna pop this pak of banana kush f9 from jaws....digging em out...possible banana bread pheno sounds delish...once again you are starting another epic thread...DJXX

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Here she is 4 weeks deep.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

Looking forward to this one. Been looking for TRUE banana terpene again for 8 years now...

Make my mouth water just thinking about it!!!

dank.Frank

GSPfan

Veteran
Beautiful cut. Did she come from a pack of babana kush from Jaws? I wish I could smell her. I've never had banana flavored weed before. Does the absurdly loud smell translate to taste?

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Looking frosty brah.

looking good bro

Look'n stellar IC OVO...

it may sounds weird, but i want to see your banana too... hehehe

Vibes dude!

if I had herb that smelled like freshly baked banana bread I'd go bananas :yoinks:

Hey ic ovo, nice looking plant.

Love me some banana kush! Super interested!

Sounds good bro :lurk:

Thanks for the love!

:lurk:

Looking forward to this one. Been looking for TRUE banana terpene again for 8 years now...

Make my mouth water just thinking about it!!!

dank.Frank

The nose on her is really one of a kind. I don't know if this is the exact cut you are looking for, but she is 100% banana. I can provide you with a terpene analysis from the lab if that would help...?

Beautiful cut. Did she come from a pack of babana kush from Jaws? I wish I could smell her. I've never had banana flavored weed before. Does the absurdly loud smell translate to taste?

This cut was gifted to my circle about 5-6 years ago. I really don't know very much about its origins. I am trying to find out more though!

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, man, throw up a terp profile of her - or put it in your albums and I'll come peep it. Be interesting to know specifically what is creating such a unique profile...

I think once you show some dried nug shots of her - I'll be able to discern whether or not it's what I cam across in '06.

I've pretty much accepted it wasn't actually "Monkey Paw" - but merely a MI native using a name that was familiar to memory and the area... I know, if you can imagine that happening in the canna world...hahahaha. ;)

Which honestly has mad it that much more difficult to track it down. Tell people you came across herb that smells such a way and they tend to look at you like you are joking or exaggerating...

I've just been patient in hoping ONE DAY...ONE DAY...I'd stumble across it again - or even something similar, ya know. But it's a rare one for certain.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts