What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Emeraldjack713

i having been growing headbanger for 4 harvests (2 per year) - to me the weed is ok... BUT... other friends who have smoked it say its kick-ass... last year at a wedding, '2' of my friends smoked it with me... one of em told me later he couldn't function for over an hr... the other friend i thought would pass out at the dinner table - both took '3' hits.... meantime i took 12 hits and was functioning fine... maybe i smoke tooooo much...
That's that fire @Karma G breeds

Few days into flower and you can see some are certainly looking better than others but still can’t sex them yet. Did get cuttings of them all tho. Might be able to get rid of the males in a bout a week but we’ll see
IMG_4718.jpeg

sdd420

Veteran
I was just reminded about this grow. I believe it was a test I did for Karma. Best weed I’ve ever grown and up there for best I’ve smoked. Anything from Karma could be epic especially a Karmarado Og cross. This was 2016. FireBubba x Karmarado Og
1694128891389.jpeg

Tynehead Tom

I think still my personal favorite so far..... Biker Kush (V1F3)
Hard to tell these girls apart without looking at the tags they are so similar at F3 they are like clones
Selected down from 40 seeds #2, #3 and #5 ...... #3 is my favorite only because she looks to be putting on a bit more weight..... day 46 today of light dep. Still 3 weeks to go at least.

2023-09-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #2.JPG

2023-09-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #3.JPG

2023-09-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #5.JPG

george7

Hallo karma and everyone. I love all your work brothers.
Need some advice here please. Im about to grab my first pack. Read tons of threads here and still cant decide. Well basically looking for a strain that doesnt go over 10 weeks flowering and is kinda resistant meaning wont herm with first slight stress. What would you choose between sherb biker, sour josh, sour melon, roaddawg?
First choice was lemon rado, but ive seen most peoples phenos going well over 10 weeks.

Tynehead Tom

@george7 roaddawg without question ^^^^
sherb biker would be my 2nd choice.

@stiff ya mine are from the original packs when they were all but disappeared from the seedbanks. I liked it so much and knew there was no more so I preserved my favorite plants and those are at F3.
I think most biker kush availlable out there now is the V2 , back cross to the mother HAOG clone. Should be awesome plants in those for sure.

george7

@george7 roaddawg without question ^^^^
sherb biker would be my 2nd choice.

@stiff ya mine are from the original packs when they were all but disappeared from the seedbanks. I liked it so much and knew there was no more so I preserved my favorite plants and those are at F3.
I think most biker kush availlable out there now is the V2 , back cross to the mother HAOG clone. Should be awesome plants in those for sure.
thanks brother appreciate it!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not actually keeping her, but if I did, this the one I would keep, had the most euphoric side with the best translation from smell to taste of the 4 females I ran. Not overly tight buds. Took her to 93 days. Some amazing weed!
(Reposting pics probably buried a few pages back)
full
That pheno def has the same expression as the pic that Karma uses.
terpkgsourdbx2c_600x600.jpg

I had 2….
The most classic IMO…
View attachment 18886836

This was my favorite and had a more unique pine to the classic diesel nose and palate.

Yours look like what I got.