What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next Sowahh..She should be ready to pollinate in another week.
DSCN8425.JPG

10 days into flower and so far 2 males and 2 females out of the 7 identified 3 were a bit smaller and might not show for a few more days. But the two most promising seem to be female!

Reactions: LG/

Amnesiansweet

Hey Karma,my Last Order Had some Bonus beans from big Buddha(RIP), White cheese and Banana cheddar i believe. Cant find any Info on These.....can you Help me Out ?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Karma,my Last Order Had some Bonus beans from big Buddha(RIP), White cheese and Banana cheddar i believe. Cant find any Info on These.....can you Help me Out ?

They are the first give away.s Milo memorial seeds, multiple friends of Milo will donate seeds they making ore made to be given away, to show love .

They are mend to be grown in his memory and shared among friends and family.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Afther 30+ years growing and hiding, i am starting my first project in the open with one of the 10 legal grows for the coffeeshops in the Netherlands. Been a long road, and will be another long road to get it right. But feels good to be part of a new adventure and being legal for a chance afther all these years, i never thought i would see it in my life.

1000003118.jpg
1000003127.jpg

Synthracer

The Private outdoor hash garden for this year
In Holland? I'm growing in germany, so quite similar climate conditions. Which of your varieties would you recommend for outdoor growing in such climate? I mostly think of mould resistence and begin of flowering..

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
In Holland? I'm growing in germany, so quite similar climate conditions. Which of your varieties would you recommend for outdoor growing in such climate? I mostly think of mould resistence and begin of flowering..
Most my stuff isnt realy fit for outdoor in the Netherlands to be honest, ore have to ligh deb.

But i still grow somethings every year for hash and hope for the best. This year looks like we are lucky with how October weather will be.

Synthracer

Most my stuff isnt realy fit for outdoor in the Netherlands to be honest, ore have to ligh deb.
Yeah, just like expected. I'm really enjoying the Viking x Melon so far, the pheno showed few posts above is going to be great. As a passionate outdoor grower, I would love to grow more of your genetics outside.. Any plans on breeding some for outdoor?
This year looks like we are lucky with how October weather will be.
This years weather is supreme, indeed. Last year we got hit by rains the whole september and the flowers stayed small and lots of varieties had issues with mold. But this year is going to be something else..