What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

HolyMogely

I have also grown out many things from karma. We have done crumbled lime, headbanger, biker, sour power og, karma og, and where’s my bike and have only had one banger go intersex. We also made some crosses with a female biker and every seed we have popped from that has been stable and very good. Anytime I need to re up my keeper selection we always go with karma or cannarado. Never been disappointed by anything from either. I have popped thousands of name brand beans and do not have a single one of them in the rotation. All my keeper cuts come from karma or cannarado. I do have some old dominion packs I want to start looking through here soon though. Just popped sherb n sour from exotic but the only reason for the purchase was because of the sour power og. That sour power og was the most intense rubber smelling plant we’ve ever grown.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
A couple different phenos of Mochiesel. Both these seemed to lean into the sour as far as bud structure goes.

A87CA689-C193-4775-8A0C-B941AFF13193.jpeg
1AE2F29A-DE5E-4710-A04A-5C33976AF231.jpeg

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey everyone 👋🏼
1/2 phenos of karma's sour power X karmarado og.
Taller of the two, the more og influenced. With spear/conical shaped super dense buds, reeking of Sharp sour funk and a definite touch of lime..... She's loud!!!....
IMG_20230820_122516.jpg

IMG_20230820_122410.jpg

2/2
This picture was taken about a week ago. Taking her down later on today.
Intense musky sour milk & metallic funk, I would have thought this would be the SP leaner, as this was a slightly shorter, chunkier plant/bud structure with no lime bite.
IMG_20230814_221609.jpg

Dry nugs & smoke to come.
PLR&$

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see no reason to pop the rest of the Sowahh pack. A better pheno is unlikely. There's been a few different versions of SD passed through my garden over the years. Daywreaker was a killer plant. I would love to get that one back. I never got to try RiRi
Bio Diesel
AJ's
Daywreaker aka Original Diesel.
Sowahh
Sour D bx1 rez.

I'm sure there's more..

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Which Karma variety(now available at the KGshop) should I grow?
Prefer the sativa up high and not very smelly plants... yeah I know, I'm a fool :)
Any suggestion is very appreciated.
However I'd love to try the Biker kush or SourJosh...

Cheers

Which Karma variety(now available at the KGshop) should I grow?
Prefer the sativa up high and not very smelly plants... yeah I know, I'm a fool :)
Any suggestion is very appreciated.
However I'd love to try the Biker kush or SourJosh...

Cheers
Sativa and smelly looks like you want the old reliable sowahh. biker is pretty indica

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I pulled my Sowahh at 72 days. More time would not have improved anything. Looks, Smells, and Grows like a killer Sour Diesel. It has been years since ive found a killer SD from seed. I might pop a few more. I'm curious if she is a typical Sowahh Phneo..

I have no doubts you will find a winner.
all u gotta do is find a seedbank who has em in stock... not an easy task...

HolyMogely

Yesterday at 7pm mtn time. Everything was available for about 5.3 minutes lol. I think some stuff still might be available but the biker, sowahh, sour d bx and headbanger sold out in under a few minutes.

Latest posts

Latest posts