What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

stiff

Veteran
I'd like to ask for a couple of strain descriptions, @Karma G
I just found your latest releases and wondered what these new seeds are made of especially the chem95 Banger has got me interested. And while I'm at it..who's giving away those cheese crosses you made as a tribute to Milo?
Thanks for making some really nice gear for us, I'm puffing on the "sweets" and "zour lemon" at the moment.. and they're both absolutely fantastic 👍
Cheers,stiffy

GreenamI

Afther 30+ years growing and hiding, i am starting my first project in the open with one of the 10 legal grows for the coffeeshops in the Netherlands. Been a long road, and will be another long road to get it right. But feels good to be part of a new adventure and being legal for a chance afther all these years, i never thought i would see it in my life.
Unbelievable, very well deserved, I'm super stoked to see the process, finally the "experiment" seems to start moving. Congratulations!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I'd like to ask for a couple of strain descriptions, @Karma G
I just found your latest releases and wondered what these new seeds are made of especially the chem95 Banger has got me interested. And while I'm at it..who's giving away those cheese crosses you made as a tribute to Milo?
Thanks for making some really nice gear for us, I'm puffing on the "sweets" and "zour lemon" at the moment.. and they're both absolutely fantastic 👍
Cheers,stiffy

The 2nd batch of Milo Memorial give away seedpacks are from his own stock, i just organised it.

The 1st batch was made by one of his friends, and there a few more being made by people who loved him. Myself aswell.

The plan was to do 2k seedpacks for giving away to be grown and shared in his memory.

I doubt any of the Chem95 Banger LTD are left, those where in low numbers. Its a SourD x Chemd I95 mom from JJ's seed stock crossed to a Headbanger male.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Congrats @Karma G
That's an amazing project to be involved with .

hopefully 1 day it includes Amsterdam( i think its just down South for now ? ) and the quality gets back to the good old days
There is talks to include a small part of Amsterdam, but so far its for 10 city.s in the Netherlands around 90 coffeeshops.

Its a Test for 4 years, and when you ask me a lot is not as we would want it in a honest canne world, but i hope it xan be the start of a breakthrew for all.

5 out of 7 sowahh ended up female 🤙 but I tossed one because it was not ideal. 3 of the 4 left look pretty similar but one of them is on another level. Just huge stems and flowering about twice as fast as the rest 23 days into flower. Really hope that one throws down cuz it could be special.

elanius

Veteran
some Bandaid Haze #7 x A5 Haze, this is about 14 weeks. Smells like heavy metallic musky incense.

Seems to me this one is leaning towards A5 haze, not sure though.

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

DSC_0083.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran

NotYourSaviour

There is talks to include a small part of Amsterdam, but so far its for 10 city.s in the Netherlands around 90 coffeeshops.

Its a Test for 4 years, and when you ask me a lot is not as we would want it in a honest canne world, but i hope it xan be the start of a breakthrew for all.
Follow this upcoming study since the moment they announced it years back. Am keen what they will produce grasswise[and even more hopefully resinwise]. Though will take some years to adjust me thinks but a hell of a lot better than what is available since more than ten years all across Nederland at coffeeshops ; glad I experienced the better days before.

It's time really that outdated achterdeur approach gets binned adequately which I'm despite being greatful I could try many variants longing for since ages!

Congratulations and much success for you guys:good:! Hope other dedicated people get involved, too.

Ontopic: picked up some White Og V something[1?2?Dunno anymore, sorry]as I follow your work since a while some time back and mate grew it out organically recently ; even though only one seed of that batch but others to come in the future at some point. Already tried this phenotype[can't describe it at all but mate was impressed while grow was on] and was happy about the strength of the kush taste and effect but still cures in jars at the minute.

Cheers again and keep up the good work!