Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Thread Title Search    
Click to Upgrade your account
 HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #16
EverLast

Thumbs up Good luck!!!

Nice to see mr.Vertical back in action
The moms are looking very nice and healthy bro....great improvement!
What do you think which cut will give ya the best yield in this set up?
Cheers bro

Old 01-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #17
McSnappler
Lurk.

McSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud ofMcSnappler has much to be proud of
Glad you're back on your feet, and managed to hold onto some strains you love too. Fingers crossed for plain sailing from now on!
McSnappler jest offline   Quote

Old 01-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #18
KanadianKronik

KanadianKronik has disabled reputation
iv got my seat
KanadianKronik jest offline   Quote

Old 01-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #19
5th

5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor
Glad to hear things are sorted. Sittin' in for the show.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #20
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yea, those are real crap picks! haha, just f*ng with you buddy. Good to hear things are finally getting back in order for you grow wise, even better to hear you are feeling better.

This is gonna be a good one, I can FEEEL it! Keep it green HGO.

aod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 jest offline   Quote

Old 01-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #21
Anti
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Anti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivor
Awww yeah... how come the chains holding your lights up are different sizes?
micro group

DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert. I am not a guru. I am just some guy who is here to learn - just like you. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Anti jest offline   Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #22
DHF

Gladta see yas up and runnin again my buddy......all things in time....

Git `er done......Freds......... ..

Old 01-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #23
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
Good to see you back up n running 100

Mom's look like they have recovered well, I've just had a look through your Karma Train album... That's a nice looking plant mate, seems like a yielder and buds looked sweet.
I used to have a cut of Buddhas Sister way back very nice herb. Never tried trainwreck though but always read good things.

Will you be running 1 of each strain or more?

Looking forward to seeing everything up n running in earnest

peace

Hiya mate really good to see ya. I LOVE the KarmaTrain I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is the best all rounder that you could ever want, very vigorous, heavy yield, kickass sweet floral smell, excellent bag appeal, clones easily, doesn't throw nanners, changes colours late flower, packs a punch and everything else, hell you even seen the pic of her on the weight bench pumping some iron!! I'd like to see a viney OG do that

I'll be running the following matey...

2 x Chem D
2 x KarmaTrain
1 x Sour Diesel IBL
1 x 4SD

What did you think of the Buddha's Sister mate? I've got 4 of them in veg at the minute, I hear that she is a great commercial. Thanks for stopping by. Oh and I got the primair controller setup, I'm not so worried about the fan hum because I'm using smaller fans for this run, it's working ok but i wish it would keep the fans constantly on instead of bursts of power when it heats up but oh well it's all I got for this run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll it large View Post
Sweet man al be tagging along for this one

peace
Hi mate, great to see you too, your more than welcome and thanks for stopping by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manstien View Post
sveet
Welcome, Manstien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Good to see ya here, Bonzo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLast View Post
Nice to see mr.Vertical back in action
The moms are looking very nice and healthy bro....great improvement!
What do you think which cut will give ya the best yield in this set up?
Cheers bro
Hello my brother! The plants have picked up greatly thankfully, the Ghost OG is in great health as are most of the strains, the C4D and Bubba Kush are just starting to shoot off some new growth after a very very long re-veg, I really thought that I lost them for a while there. Welcome bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSnappler View Post
Glad you're back on your feet, and managed to hold onto some strains you love too. Fingers crossed for plain sailing from now on!
McSnappler welcome to the thread my man, my fingers, toes and everything else are crossed for a happy harvest, hell I don't care if it's heavy right now just as long as I get to harvest some damn plants....it's been a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanadianKronik View Post
iv got my seat
Hi, Kanadian, take a seat and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th View Post
Glad to hear things are sorted. Sittin' in for the show.
Welcome, 5th, I hope you enjoy it man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOD2012 View Post
Oh yea, those are real crap picks! haha, just f*ng with you buddy. Good to hear things are finally getting back in order for you grow wise, even better to hear you are feeling better.

This is gonna be a good one, I can FEEEL it! Keep it green HGO.

aod
Yo AOD, many thanks broski, my health is back to good order again thankfully, it was not a nice start to the new year but things are looking up now with the grow and other things in my life, bout damn time. I'll do my best to entertain your bud fetish! next run I'm going to scale it down to 4 plants of Chiesel - Heaths cut, its a MASSIVE pheno that Heath found, she has a good stretch and fills in with massive rock hard colas, it's gonna be wild, the are rooting at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Awww yeah... how come the chains holding your lights up are different sizes?
Welcome bruva, that was a screw up on my part. I bought new chain for the lamps but I put some around the filter and it was a major pain to get on, it took me like 5 times to I got it right and when I was ready to hang the lights I was like WTF have I done but it woked out fine so no harm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHF View Post
Gladta see yas up and runnin again my buddy......all things in time....

Git `er done......Freds......... ..
Hi, Freds welcome brother! I'll try and do you all proud and 'handle it'

Not much else to updat you guys on, I never too the new pics because my cam is out of batteries, I'll get that sorted for you tomorrow. Oh I forgot to say, I just scored the seedbays last pack of Sour Diesel IBL!!! Super stoked about that, male hunt will begin after this grow for some SD x Everything madness

Grow Safe
HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
HGO vs ICMag Finished
Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
Benefits of Vertical Growing
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Last edited by Hundred Gram Oz; 01-27-2012 at 04:04 AM..
Hundred Gram Oz jest offline   Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #24
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Hiya mate really good to see ya. I LOVE the KarmaTrain I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is the best all rounder that you could ever want, very vigorous, heavy yield, kickass sweet floral smell, excellent bag appeal, clones easily, doesn't throw nanners, changes colours late flower, packs a punch and everything else, hell you even seen the pic of her on the weight bench pumping some iron!! I'd like to see a viney OG do that
Lol @ the viney OG... Who is the Karma Train by? Karma seeds?? I done a search for them on google and found your grow on the other site lol

Quote:
What did you think of the Buddha's Sister mate? I've got 4 of them in veg at the minute, I hear that she is a great commercial. Thanks for stopping by. Oh and I got the primair controller setup, I'm not so worried about the fan hum because I'm using smaller fans for this run, it's working ok but i wish it would keep the fans constantly on instead of bursts of power when it heats up but oh well it's all I got for this run.
From what I can remember it was pretty good mate, the yield was up there and the nugs dense as fook! It had an 'old school' sweet but skunky taste and redish pistils against a frosted light green bud. As you say good bag appeal, and generally a pretty nice smoke. Haven't had or seen it in years. The prima is what I had before the sms and looking back they were both shite compared to the variac, that's what you need to build when you get a chance mate trust me you'll love yourself a lil more for it and it's a doodle.
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #25
420ish

420ish has a spectacular aura about420ish has a spectacular aura about420ish has a spectacular aura about
looks good!
420ish jest offline   Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #26
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to behold
Get em bro!!!!!!

glad to hear everything is alright, cant feel safe even as a medical grower huh? f*ckin bs if you ask me.

Will be watching...
turbolaser4528 jest offline   Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #27
sublimesmoker

sublimesmoker will become famous soon enough
hey bro, looking good, glad u got all the b/s handled
sublimesmoker jest offline   Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #28
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
Unhappy

~Shhh~

Hi mate, the KarmaTrain was made by Moonshine, she is a kick ass strain, it seems like anything that Trainwreck touches turns to gold, thanks for the info on the buddhas sister, she sounds great. I'm going to do a few grows with this primair since I spent over a ton on it lol, 'doh! I'm defo going to get a variac mate. I also want to buy one of them timer units that you showed me, I'm turning on the pump manually 3 times per day at the minute, that will have to chance very soon

420ish

Thank you

turbolaser

Safe and well bro, thankfully.

sublimesmoker

Thanks man, it's been a long time coming but if it was meant to be easy then everyone would be doing it, we growers work hard for our end result.

Been very busy guys, I went and fried my plants with feed, they clawed up pretty bad on me so I spent all day yesterday flushing them out. You don't want to flush coco with tap/RO water because you'll do more damage than good so I had to flush with 0.8EC solution PH'd to 5.8, I was working with a tiny 5 gal bucket and a 2Ltr fanta bottle so it took a damn while plus I had to do all my mothers too LOL but at the end I got my EC and PH the exact same coming out as it was going in so all the excess salts have been disposed of. I took a look in there today and the clawing has got better, they are starting to pick up again but I'll continue to feed the weak solution to the clawing is much better and the leaves are a lighter green.

Other than that everything is going good, oh I am down to one bulb to I fix the overfeeding issues, over fertilized plants can't handle too much light so I'm stuck with just one bulb for the next few days, I'm watering to I get 20% run off to keep flushing the girls good.

HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

HGO vs ICMag Finished
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

Old 01-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #29
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
That.s a bloody right brilliant grow you got their mate, sorry I'm a bit late to the party. But I know great things are coming HGO, welcome back, hopefully your in a more secure site now!

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #30
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

megayields

Thanks mate, the over feeding messed things up a bit so I'm in limbo to I get them growing properly again, I'm not expecting a bumper harvest this run because these plants have had a very ruff life, I've got very high hopes for the next run though, I'll be running Heath's Chiesel cut in there, 4 of them with a good veg to fill up that tent with big buds

HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

HGO vs ICMag Finished
SSSDH Grow Report *****