What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE ZENBEEHIVE

ZENBEE

HPIM3219-1.jpg

The beehive's internal structure is a densely-packed matrix of hexagonal cells made of beeswax, called a honeycumb. The bees use the cells to store honey and pollen, and to house the "brood" (eggs, larvae, and pupae).

Artificial beehives serve two purposes: production of honey and pollination of nearby crops. Artificial hives are commonly transported so that bees can pollinate crops in other areas.

The beehive is a commonly used symbol dating at least to Roman times. In medieval heraldry it was considered a symbol of industry. In modern times, it is used in Freemasonry.

In masonic lectures is explained as symbol of industry and co-operation, and as cautioning against intellectual laziness, warning that "he that will so demean himself as not to be endeavoring to add to the common stock of knowledge and understanding, may be deemed a drone in the hive of nature, a useless member of society, and unworthy of our protection as Masons."

HPIM3216-1.jpg

My hive contains pollen, medic and own 'brood'... I add to the common stock of knowledge and understanding, I have a drone in the hive of nature, am a usefull member of society, and sure worthy of protection.

Warm welcome to growers of the world!

:thank you: for the drop by!

ZENBEE

What is special bro?! -if you mean my hive, ya, -beware of the swarm, bzzzzzzzzzz,- or is it the colours?! If, here is a 'normal' version;

Velkommen til min tråd hampdyrkere! Mit avatar er bare et billede af en bi da jeg ikke kunne finde på andet, og historien fandt jeg på i en koger. Her er billeder af nogle BubbaBrothers, kiwikush og white widows. Kig forbi, du er altid velkommen... :dance013:

HPIM3219.jpg

HPIM3216.jpg

:tiphat:

LOL- synes nu den første version var fedest, lidt tanker bag og så'en. BTW, så er disse planter under 600w HPS

...other bees from the swarm, as Zombee, as Killabee etc....

piradio

Din første post er også klart bedst. Men man skulle da lige holde fast i stolekanten for at være med :) Hehe.

Flotte og sunde planter du har der!!! May the bees bee with you !

ZENBEE

jeg vil også være en bi !!!
Just bee yourself!
it is hard to bee a nissemand...
:laughing: Tri'bee stuff going on in here bro'zzzzzzzzzz! -admit my sting is laughed off bee'ing here... Allways room for a wanna'bee in the swarm. One day there might bee a movie called; Alien vs. Bees or even Planet of the bees...

PLZ listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tYc7QKYLbE

nice looking hive bro, i'll stick around and learn some stuff.
:thank you: Great havin you here SSH
Well, I'll start workin next post :artist:
:dance013:Love that WTC

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
You stung me with your introduction Bee,....by my wonderment I found your Hive.....oou you swarm good. Have a good one bro!

Des

ZENBEE

You stung me with your introduction Bee,....by my wonderment I found your Hive.....oou you swarm good. Have a good one bro!

Des

:thank you: Lets get to the plants now...:eggnog:

:watchplant: Upcoming show; ZENBEE's Drone Build Off- a guide for creating a plant fast providing 100 clones!!! :lurk:

ZENBEE

ZENBEE's Drone Build Off

ZENBEE's Drone Build Off

What you are about to witness is the fiction of a plant, called 'The One' here in the hive,- not to be mistaken by a strain by the same name... She is selected among aprox 50 other fictive plants including several strains and phenoes of each strain. All you see is fiction, and made in a very sophisticated program called 'PhotoChopSuey' soon to be launched on the web, no photos are real, but I promise you the guide is usefull and worthy your attention for a while.

Letz have a great show ganja fuckers of the world!

Music Maestro, PLZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrc07H2GVs

Facts; She is a not a vigorous hybrid from hell, but an IBL WW straight from directly from the ethereal skies in heaven! She finishes in 8 weeks using ripening forces, and beat all others in the batch, concerning potency, taste, smell and yield. She is very easy rootening, and grows only bud carrying branches,- none of that moist attracting crap along the main stem, allowing great aircirculation. Easy trimmin and heard one growbee say she's difficult to cure; 'the smoke is so great after one week of drying that you wont make it all the way trough the curring process, LOL. The nugz are rock hard! This particular plant will only cause odours in the last 2 weeks...

The process of building her up is very simple! -but my directions is a bit opposite from other growguides as most tell you to clone from the veggetative stadium, don't bother this time- she'll just need a few more dayz to reveg- Just take a budcut from a lower branch from the flowering keeper in the batch, put it in a pre soaked Jiffy for about a week in a propagator under 18W flourescent, here daylight is used. When well rooted, remove to growing substrate in a ½l container, use allways Toker's doubllepotting technique/ pot 50/50- air/ substrate! Here she's under 200W BLUE CFL for vegging using coco substrate enriched with eco micronutrients recieved from Dolomite lime, Basalt flour, potash, Seaweed Extract, Bird sand, mussel shells, leca and Perlite.

HPIM3172-1.jpg

...propegation stadium of one week has passed and plant removed to coco substrate for revegging in ½l pot... Funny leaves appearing and revegging done second week. Rootball done in ½l, replanted to 3,5l...
HPIM1880copy.jpg

Now vegging, kept moist and fertilized with a simple Substral, watering only along sides of container! This will force rootz to grow all trough the substrate, towardz the moist, not to mention the heat as black is absorping the light rayz, this could even help warmin up the water a bit if needed!
HPIM2169copy.jpg

Depending on plantstructure, mainbranches are forced outwardz, but use soft ties instead of the crap used by this bee, LOL... Replanted to 40l container, when rootball in 3,5l was done.
HPIM2945copy.jpg

Now all branches and nodes are in the same distance from lightsource and will grow with same speed, further more, before shadowed nodes will now recieve light and shoot too...
HPIM2790copy.jpg

... a great fan at max level constantly blowing her right in da face!
HPIM3013copy.jpg

...on daily basis a hand palm is placed in the middle of the plant and pushed down to flatten out the plant keepin it low...
HPIM2812copy.jpg

HPIM3011copy.jpg

...Remember this plant wasn't topped a single time!
HPIM3003copy.jpg

frakamhuk18-10006copy.jpg

...a structure is needed to keep those branches down,- Does'nt have to be a great look!!! The point is to hold the strong ones down, not allowing them to shadow anything...

HPIM3134copy.jpg

HPIM3136copy.jpg

'The One' ready for some heavy torture
HPIM3141copy.jpg

... Mary 'After cut' hours,- hurt from pulling through the copying machinery!
HPIM3204copy.jpg

6 weeks from cuttin the selected keeper...
HPIM3202copy.jpg

PLZ listen, and bee happy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eem9Zm2y-jw

whooooa.gif

18-8-2011grow021-1.jpg

18-8-2011grow018-Kopi.jpg

well, now shes topped :tiphat: bzzzzzzzzzzzenbee'z done for now, hope you enjoyed the show bro! ACAB! Speciel respect to Espe, Paddi, Lala, breeders of the CPH Kush, Gypsy Nirvana, all Danish growers, ICMAG vendors, donors, mods, members, and growers of the world.

420empire

Veteran
Smukt. Jeg holder meget af bier, og min gode fader og jeg holder dem da også på egnen.
Jeg ville barre gerne høre om det er LED eller HPS oder CFL eller noget helt 3 .

:)

ZENBEE

Fino 420! Cool you are back

...fell over this story that is worth knowing ... Old news, but interresting-Dave Mustaine / Megadeth still anguish over being kicked out of Metallica because of James Hetfield kicked his dog ...- which he answered with a slap in the face.

The funny thing about this interview is his explanation of why this dog was purchased, one of two guard dogs to Guarde his 'stash', while he toured. Dave was potdealer, LOL!

Consider that many of his lyrics is about being number 2, and admits that he is now in therapy to overcome obstacles in his musical exploits, and aggression directed against Metallica. Do not think Lars liked him, and James just chose Lars over Dave - Dave does not like Lars anyway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW8NgXZWotM&feature=related

ZENBEE

Great documentary of everything about cannabis.

Hate the feeling you get when pix of great forrests cut down for paper are shown while informing about sustainability regarding hemppaper. Almost makes me cry!!! Avatars come save our world! ...almost sad to see a little indian/british boy inform the world about something that true, knowing lots of politicians dont even see whats he does!

Hail Mary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKJrgGqx_E

Last edited:

ZENBEE

This bud got my attention,- its covered with long pistils, but few leaves to carry the resin. Beatyfull she sure is!
HPIM32772.jpg