What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

auto mazar in dwc + l.e.d

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i never weighed her again cheesey and thats how she ended up, probably just over 2 zips in each jar ??

picture.php

she weighs even less now cause the majority of it has gone :joint:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
difficult 1 to describe because i get a different buzz everytime i light up which might have something to do with either her curing or the mood im in before lighting

its a mix, sometimes i can be bouncy bouncy happy uplifting vibe and just wanna chat shit for ages and do stuff and other times i wanna melt into the couch in front of the tv and order food, the longer she cures the better she gets, i had a smell of grapefruit at 1 point when she was in the jars

all in all id rate the strain 8 out of 10 it would of been higher had the finishing time been quicker

id recommened her as a strain to grow just so you get to experince her aroma, it doesnt matter how many times i sit with a bud in my hand and try and explain it you just cant, very feminine smell with musky undertones and spicy extracts with loads of other smells all mixed in its a proper fusion of delight

cateros

whos talking to you?, u peeps trying to sell things on the icc need to chill u really do,, what show, your show? nope skottys show. And skotty ive seen all your grows n all your grow pics from your harvest days and what comes to mind is why dont u run a better light? your yeilds blow me away still but just imagine what u could be doing.

and just to clear it up, paying 3000 dollars for led lights to yeild a pound doesnt impress me
Okay lets break down the cost 3000 buck to produce a pound 4 times a year for about 8 years so 32 pounds. to do the same under hid 400 for the ballast will last about 3 years 4 new hps bulbs per year and 1 -2 mh bulbs. I personally used to use 4 $199 eye hotilux super hps per year and 2 true blue hortilux mh at 250$ per bulb that doesn't include vent fans , air conditioning .
So just going buy the equippement for lighting alone in 8 years I have spent 9000$ on bulbs and ballasts. Buying a good led panel say in the 600-800watt range in the same 8 years I will save about 75% of what I used to spend without bringing in the cost of hydro for my airconditioning , the extra draw hid ballasts use as most know a 1000w ballast draws around 1150w, so all in all the initial output may seem high but unless your a cash cropper growing illegally and have to worry about losing your equipment then led is the way to go imho.

Dnice

difficult 1 to describe because i get a different buzz everytime i light up which might have something to do with either her curing or the mood im in before lighting

its a mix, sometimes i can be bouncy bouncy happy uplifting vibe and just wanna chat shit for ages and do stuff and other times i wanna melt into the couch in front of the tv and order food, the longer she cures the better she gets, i had a smell of grapefruit at 1 point when she was in the jars

all in all id rate the strain 8 out of 10 it would of been higher had the finishing time been quicker

id recommened her as a strain to grow just so you get to experince her aroma, it doesnt matter how many times i sit with a bud in my hand and try and explain it you just cant, very feminine smell with musky undertones and spicy extracts with loads of other smells all mixed in its a proper fusion of delight

Hats off my friend.. Excellent grow keep up the work:groupwave: