You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Cheese and Snoe Sleeper in Coco

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Cheese and Snoe Sleeper in Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2010, 11:02 PM #1
STUPPA

STUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the rough
Cheese and Snoe Sleeper in Coco

Not grown anything for a while but now it's time to remedy that by overgrowing my new tent and also doing a log of my grow on ICmag

I've managed to get some blue cheese and snoe sleeper cuttings that are gonna run ,also got some Ak-47 ,chronic, and double bubble but i'm not doing them on this run, many thanks to the people who sorted me out .
Here's some pics of the snoe and blue cheese.

I'm hoping to do 3 large plants in 40 litre pots and maybe a smaller one on the side in a 10 -15 ltr . There will be 2 large snoe's and 1 large blue cheese.
The pots will be filled with canna coco and eventually after the roots have come thru they'll be bottom fed.

My room is 3 m x 1.5 m and the basic lighting will be 3 x 400w and as the plants get bigger i will add another 2 x 250 w vertically as supplement's , maybe even more than that but it depends on how cool the weather is .

Here's some of the nutes i'll be using , still got to get bloom and boost aswell tho and maybe the flower feed spray .
Plants are currently being fed 1.3 ec / ph 6.0 with plenty of root stim. and bactivator .

Last edited by STUPPA; 08-31-2010 at 04:11 AM.. Reason: It aint blue cheese LOL
STUPPA is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2010, 07:14 AM #2
CannabisPatient

CannabisPatient has a spectacular aura aboutCannabisPatient has a spectacular aura aboutCannabisPatient has a spectacular aura about
I will be watching this one. Nice Room set up. I have a Blue cheese that is starting to get big now. She has alternating nodes now. I figure that she should be flowered soon.
CannabisPatient is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2010, 02:39 PM #3
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Hey STUPPA,

very cool to see you starting up again old buddy, i always loved watching you do your thing with that hydrotops nutes. did you have the mix made again for your water? or you got the shelf version?

couple of interesting strains, can't wait to see what they do for ya.

gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2010, 04:21 PM #4
theherbalizor

theherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to all
This should be a blast from the past. Great to see a thread in all these years... And look, bactovator and FFF. Gonna send you round there to pick me up a few bottles me thinks...

Can not wait to see what you get from the Snoe with your great setup.

Hey Gaius - long time.
theherbalizor is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:39 PM #5
STUPPA

STUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the rough
Hi there Cannabis patient nice to have you along for the ride mate

Yo GM welcome to my grow ( god it feels good to say that! ) I'm using the hard water nutes off the shelf ,i have 0.5 background ec here, can't afford to get the tailor made which only come in a minimum of 5 ltr bottles.
Yep things are tight here so this will be done on a budget , the tent was homemade and cost about £45 to build although i do need a couple more strips of wood just to make it a bit more rigid .

Easy herb , yeah i was chuffed i was still able to get hydrotops despite all the bull growshops are telling people , one of them told me the Hydrotops guy was dead! .It seems if these shops can't stock someting then as far as their concerned it just does'nt exist . Snoe is looking a little bit yellow mate does'nt seem to be as vigorous as the BC.

Here's some pic's after 1 week of veg .

Blue cheese ? stinks like cheese already.

Snow sleeper ? looking a little bit yellow on top .

BC front SS back

Some good news aswell my Ak-47 cut has finally rooted after 10 days ! woo hooo!

STUPPA is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 06:53 PM #6
HashishinReidi

HashishinReidi is a jewel in the roughHashishinReidi is a jewel in the roughHashishinReidi is a jewel in the roughHashishinReidi is a jewel in the roughHashishinReidi is a jewel in the roughHashishinReidi is a jewel in the rough
TY for the link m8,good to see everything looking ship shape.Pulls up a chair for the show.

The war on cannabis is a unjust war .RIP Breadbin 1973 to 2010, you might be gone, but you will never be forgotten m8.
HashishinReidi is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 06:57 PM #7
28grams

28grams is on a distinguished road
Pulling up a chair and popping sum corn for this, plan on a blu cheese with coco grow my self so intrested of the outcome
28grams is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 09:13 PM #8
BIGGS

BIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the rough
looking good so far matey. can't wait to see some big old buds. good luck with it.
BIGGS is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 09:18 PM #9
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
i must say i was always impressed with your results, not sure if it was the hydrotop nutes or just you general growing skills. in the end a combination of the two is the most plausible explanation

good to see everything is on track.

too funny just claiming the guy was dead to try get you to buy some stuff they had in the shop
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 PM #10
STUPPA

@ Hashy ,nice of you to show up mate make sure your comfy in that chair now .

@ 28 grams , Hey man thanks for taking an interest , it's my first time with the blue cheese so it should be good . Welcome to ic mag BTW

@ biggs , Yo thanks for stoppin by man , i wanna see some big buds aswell LOL here's hoping .

@ Gaius , yep it's all me bro hehe ...actually i better not say that then if someting goes wrong i can blame the nutes .
I am having a bit of prob with one of the Snow sleeper's, you 'll see what i mean in the next post .

STUPPA is offline Quote