What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese and Snoe Sleeper in Coco

BIGGS

Veteran
stuppa, theherbalizor, thanks for the info on the tripple f. think i'll defo give it ago on my next run. always up for trying out new nutes, and this one defo looks and sounds worth it.

STUPPA

Like herb was saying it's not really a nute but more of an organic additive , 100% organic infact :dance013:, you can tell when you open a bottle of the catalyst it bloody stinks !

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great show Stuppa!
I love your big cheeses. I hope you dont mind me grabing a chair and enjoy your show.
All the best vibes in your direction

Dr. D

Veteran
Nice work STUPPA they look spot on:yes: Very clean looking grow area too man, wish i could keep mine that clean...Peace

STUPPA

1 Week of bloom (2nd for lil' snoe :D)

1 Week of bloom (2nd for lil' snoe :D)

Hi paulo73, course i don't mind mate and thanks for the good vibes i think i'm gonna need it .

Yo Dr.D thanks man , it's not that clean really the white plastic just makes it look clean ;)

Here's some pics after one week of 12/12 , apart from lil snoe which is now 2 weeks in .
Their not stretching too much so far but we'll see what happens next week . I've been feeding them 1.6 e.c in the last week but just gave them 1.7 tonight i'll see how they go with that .

You can see in the pics i have 2 x 250w in there now , total 1700 watts. Might change the position of them later on so they are right between the bigger plants .

picture.php

picture.php

This is cheese 1 (at the back)

picture.php

took a couple of pics with the lights off to give a better idea of the true colour.

picture.php

Big snoe

picture.php

picture.php

Lil' snoe end of 2nd week of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheese 2

picture.php

picture.php

Ak-47

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope you don't have dial-up LOL :wallbash:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice update bro, looking good, theyll get really big,specially with those 250 watts hanging,do u clean the lower stems, seems too much leaf, in the bottom and middle of the plants?
cheers

STUPPA

Hey thanks for stopping by man , you've got me on the pruning LOL i just cant bring myself to chop those lovely leaves off :D . I took about 4 off today like that made a difference ! i will take some more off at the end of the 2nd week'ish .Don't forget i've trained them aswell ,so they are a bit more compact than they would be normally.

Tokesome

Hey mate, looking great in there. Will you end up staggering the plants in your grow space as they get bigger and bushier? It looks like the big ones will swamp the little ones a bit.

Do you mean dial-up as in internet connection? I`ve lost many posts through lost connection even with the broadband I`m hooked up to. I copy every post before posting as a matter of course now mate, then if it fooks up all I have to do is re open the page and paste the post back in and resend. (As happened with this post!)

All the best mate, Toke ;)

STUPPA

Alright herb i'm glad you like it ,gonna need some good karma to get this one off LOL. I'm liking the smell i'm starting to get of lil' snow not too cheesey really is it? do you rekon it's more on the russian side aroma and taste wise when it's done ?

Tokesome :tiphat: , yep i will offset the little ones ,like this hopefully: the big X is big plants the small x is little ones ,the o is the 250 verts in between and i put the 400watters above the bigguns.

...x....x....
X o X o X

Na by dial-up i just meant that the page might take a while to load with slow connection cos of the pics . I know what you mean tho sometimes i type shit loads and then hit post reply and bang! "page not available " well annoying , i too have also learnt the merits of copy and paste ;)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great to see your plants looking so healthy and bushy, seems they like what you are doing. those are gonna be some beautiful plants, very compact structure, close inter-node spacing. in short they look to be bursting with potential.

:bongsmi:

Tokesome

Tokesome :tiphat: , yep i will offset the little ones ,like this hopefully: the big X is big plants the small x is little ones ,the o is the 250 verts in between and i put the 400watters above the bigguns.

...x....x....
X o X o X

Aye mate, that looks like really good use of available light. Looking well stocky too as Gaius says. I reckon they`ll stretch a bit this next week, but how much? I`ll be watching. ;)

Cheers, Toke :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
W'sup lads...

Hey STUPPA mate, those plants are looking the biznezz! Will be a blast to see the UK G in full bloom again, and bloomin eck lad! Where did ya find the 'fully formed flowers' haven't seen that stuff in ages..... Used to live by hydrotops nutes and liked the effect they produced.

All is loooking good- like I remember a 'STUPPA' grow to be... you should end up with some cool mini trees in there, there seems to be a throwback going on at the moment with lots of trees/mini trees being grown on the boards, never grew any tree like plants before but it must be fun!

STUPPA

Alright Shhh nice to see you ,we was getting worried about you for a minute there , i thought you might have you know :Bolt:grow and run LOL.

No G on this run unfortunately and i hear the person who has it is having probs so it might be a goner, i hope not tho . You can still get hydrotops mate ,there is only one place that sells it now tho and they don't do deliveries so you have to travel to get it .I wanted use the bio-lite nutes for this cos it's made for pot growing but they don't seem to do that or the bio-logic stuff anymore , you can still get everything else tho .

Anyway i'm glad it meets your approval mate :D hehe

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Oh not good news on the G ay... lets hope she pulls through, lol.
Didn't know they still did that stuff (hydrotops) I heard the dude stopped making it or something...

What's happening with the plants then mate? Any danger of an update :D

STUPPA

End of 3rd week of bloom

End of 3rd week of bloom

Alright Shhh here's some pics coming up to the end of week 3 and the end of week 4 for lil snoe.

I'm gonna start using the floral boost next week at 1ml a litre.:jump:

Here's some pics of lil snoe after 4 weeks bloom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and cheese 1

picture.php

picture.php

cheese again plant no.2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Big snoe sleepa

picture.php

picture.php

Ak-47 :smoky:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

STUPPA

End of week 4

End of week 4

Well here's somemore pics at the end of the 4th week for most of them, except for lil snoe which is 5 weeks in now , i just had a couple of little bits off the bottom of this plant and speed dried them, only tiny buds that i would of cut off anyway LOL but it's pretty good already
smile.gif

The big ones all had some triple F last week and they are now taking up about 3 litres a day of 2.2 - 2.3 ec feed and they are loving it , i rekon they will take even more next week maybe upto 4 -5 litres a day each .

Here's the 2 cheeses

picture.php

Cheese plant no.2

picture.php

picture.php

SNoe sleepa and Ak

picture.php

picture.php

Lil' snoe smelling very nice

:smokeit:

picture.php

picture.php