What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

360w LED, Big Bang

Big Bang Grow

This is my second LED grow.
My last grow was in the same space, but I used 2 x 120w PowerLED's.
This time I will use 3 x 120w PowerLED's

The setup:

Space: 170 cm x 80cm
Light: 3 x 120W PowerLED
Ventilation: Fan Kit 180 m³/h
Pots: 2 x 35 liter , 1 x 25 liter
Medium: Soil, BIO BIZZ - Light Mix
Nutrients: BIO BIZZ VEG, BIO BIZZ BLOM, BIO BIZZ TOP MAX.
Strain: 2 x Big Bang, 1 x Sour Cream
Growing Style: SCROG

If you have any input, let me know...
Thanks for watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to veg them for 1-2 weeks more to fill up the space...
I think its week 5 or 6 now...

img0016ukb.jpg

img0018sw.jpg

img0017e.jpg

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Cool...u got good results last time with the 2 panels I'll be tuned in to see what u can do with 3! Happy Growing :)

Cool...u got good results last time with the 2 panels I'll be tuned in to see what u can do with 3! Happy Growing :)

Thanks,

Last time Im only used about half of my growing space.
This time I will use all space, I have one more plant but its all seed, so I dont know nothing about the genetic.

img0016lqu.jpg

I gonna give they atleast one week more to fill up the space..

img0017ou.jpg

img0019tk.jpg

Its going to be a tree...

img0021wd.jpg

Have anyone any idea, what strain this is? It should be Sour Cream or Rocklock or Sharksbreath.
Im guessing on Sour cream, the leaf look more sativa than the other.

L

liquidmaco

i notice youve got a band around that pack of elements.. have you seen the ones with the magnetic latch? im jw i was given a pack like that recently and it was the first time ive ever seen anything like it

i notice youve got a band around that pack of elements.. have you seen the ones with the magnetic latch? im jw i was given a pack like that recently and it was the first time ive ever seen anything like it

Hi, no I havent seen them.. Its sounds like some fancy shit?
Any good? The elements with tips are very popular in my city..

Grabbing a chair and subscribing for this one. Soon the money I get from my summer job comes, and this unit is the first on my list.:dance013:

Have you noticed that they have changed all of their products? Now they have a 180w instead of the 120w, its the same dimensions and all, so Im getting that one.:jump:

Grabbing a chair and subscribing for this one. Soon the money I get from my summer job comes, and this unit is the first on my list.:dance013:

Have you noticed that they have changed all of their products? Now they have a 180w instead of the 120w, its the same dimensions and all, so Im getting that one.:jump:

Hi,

I noticed the price had drop a little bit since I was buying..
I think the 180w gonna be great, and I think the price is very good too :dance013:

Thanks for watching!

Latest posts

Latest posts