What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

13 gal 8 xl Uc 2k PK

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
time to explode huh.

i am a believer in less is more myself. right things at right times + proper ph = awesome

Bonavendura

You have a kick ass grow there BigGreen ,
how do you reach and train this screen ,
i was planning to run 6 rows of 3 from 10 liter 100% perlite hempy's
and i cannot visualize how i can train them under the scgrog screen.
You are making excellent scgrog training there.

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks all
Im gonna get some new pics today
Bonavendura I can walk around 3 sides of the screen makes it easy for me to reach. I really dont think Ill be sticking my hands in there anymore there starting to get sticky
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Update 25 days 12/12

Update 25 days 12/12

The pks are happy as can be. There stacking up real nice. Gonna get some nice racket ball size nugs off her. Set the ppms yesterday to 940 today there 900 ph 6.0 and there loving it. Simple as can be DM gold pure flowers with a splash of zone doesnt get any easier than that.

PK scrog

The shitty but nice budded hempy

The veg room doing its thing

Man I love hydro sooooo easy
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres a comparison to the last run with the pk

Day 30 12/12 last run

Day 25 12/12 this run

I think Im ahead about a week compaired to last time and it looks like there even more happy as well. Man I love dialing in a strain and seeing it work out better every run
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
You are making it look better quicker! It looks like you'll have a lot more bud this time, very impressive.

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks HS
I kinda let em grow wild last time to get a feel for em. Now Im gonna tweek em to right how I want them to grow
Thanks again bro wonderful strain

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Yeah they are looking better this round for sure... Im watchin in anticipation of great nugs to come@

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks scrogger

Heres the hempys doing there thing. Not gonna get much for yield but definetly gonna have the quality
Frostitute

PK

Frostitute

PK

Enjoy

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i'm loving it bro you are killing it and your yield has increase by alot.i want to do my canopy like yours next run i know geting all them shoots up to the top is how the buds harden everywhere..great work very impressed

hydr1

Been watching you do this bg. And watching three other people run these systems. The under current. Seems like just as much work as my ebb and flow...check ph and ppm and a deep breath and your out.

Nice work. I been testing dm gold range too. Right now im runnin flora nova. But I swear by the penetrator and liquid light. I alternate that with yellow bottle sea kelp and b1 drentch with penetrator they loves it.

So how you liking the uc system. Should I spend the money or make it? Im sourced all the parts to about 600$

Stay up
hydr

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks all

DG its gonna be easy trimming this run no crap on the bottom. Im hoping to get some fatty nugs doing this as well

hydr1 The UC is as easy as it gets and running it with dm gold is so stable. I wouldnt hesitate leaving it for a week unattended. If you have the skills andn found all the parts make your own. If ya dont wanna fuck around just buy one. You get your money back in 1 bucket easy.

Bonavendura

You have the "perfect garden" there BigGreen .
I have spot somewhre in your veg room 3 nice Hempy's give me a pic update from them.I was waiting to see you Hempy's results cause i am going to run 18 of them under 1200w

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
love all these pk grows brotha. u really killin it to . i got 1 on wk 2 in bloom now that is just startin to on and 3 in veg that are just gettin fatter and fatter. i love the lvpk. im yet to harvest her yet but she is def my fav plant to grow. congrads on another great lvpk grow im 99% sure ur gonna hit ur mark. but 6lb well that will just be amazing.

BigGreen

Veteran
I was waiting to see you Hempy's results

There just a couple post back and thanks

Stoney Thanks man your gonna love the pk but 6#s that would be mental. I dont think Ill hit that mark

Thanks sumdumb Ive been busy with the hempys and the veg room the UCs on auto pilot

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
What is the RH in your room during the day and night? 6lbs is really doable from 8PK but don't know about 6lbs from two hoods. In any event you'll set a huge number that screen is popping!

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts