What's new

Purple Indica X SCreme BX1

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first look at this cross. 4 females and a male so far, culled 2 weak females. another batch been above ground for a week or 2 now.

pollied some lower branches on these plants. soon as we get through the latest bunch, will keep the best of the bunch and make a proper batch of F2.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a really great cross my friend. keep up the screming work man. definitely interested to see what comes of these. especially in taste dept. peace and smoke

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Look's like another great cross CBF.If it's anything like your Screme & Dawg's you have another winning combo :woohoo:.

P.S.
I must send you a pic of the Screme & Dawg i summitted for a calender.She's the pic for April :yoinks:.

I told you that you'd end up with a fat producer if you made this cross I'm glad that you did I bet the F2 will yield you something even more awesome enjoy.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P.S.
I must send you a pic of the Screme & Dawg i summitted for a calender.She's the pic for April :yoinks:.

Oh yeah, love to see it T. have a small batch in veg, couple more weeks and should hit flower. pics ive seen to date, ya did a hella job with um. that resinous male from sprout, ya ever do anything with um?

i would of surely took some pollens, but didnt have um goin at the time. thanks for the thought though, much appreciated.

CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I told you that you'd end up with a fat producer if you made this cross I'm glad that you did I bet the F2 will yield you something even more awesome enjoy.

hehe, lookin good so far Dan. bacchus finished some, commented "purple resin bombs' so that has me juiced to see um finished.

thanks for checkin in, i owe ya the best of the bunch:D

CBF

Oh CBF you don't owe me anything don't be such a silly bear. On another note though, what ever happened to that pod nugged SFV x JCBX plant that I really really liked the looks of and spotted out to be the overall best just from pics over at the other site?

Love to run through some F2s made with the best lady

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
I did make a few F2's of Screme N Dawg with him.Think i may still have a bit in the freezer even.Here's a lookie at the Calender shot.Not the best shot as it was a hard thing to take,but you'll get the idea...........

picture.php

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats sweet T, did you make the calender yourself? i wouldnt mind one of those for savin.

thanks for postin up
CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
No didnt do it.It was done by a guy on another site i visitLet me see what i can do to get you 1 :yeahthats.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anything new?

other then the rank strawberry aromas fillin the whole crawler, nah there just ploddin along.

bit suprised at how many plants are carryin the SCreme aromas. always a good sign when plants stink so much early on. may change by harvest, but there really smellin goood at this point.

tric field is thickenin, leaf edges are curlin due the the density.

ill get a few pics tonite

CBF

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Purple resin bombs eh? I'd imagine so. Sounds like another very nice project man.
Beautiful calendar pic T girl.
Staying tuned in to see em here.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good real screme dom?
good to see yer still hard at work
going in to f-3 with the dieselkush
peace

oly chit mang, How ya been mojo, hell man its been a few years now ya been hidin out, lol.

good to have ya come by, and lets see some pics of the DKush ya been hoardin, lol.

take care bro, thanks for checkin in

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts