What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali Mist, Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze

CtHaddock

I have germed a pack each of Serious Kali Mist, Sensi Jack Herer and Mr Nice Super Silver Haze.

First pictures:
65429PICT00021-med.JPG

65429PICT0007-med.JPG

65429PICT00051-med.JPG

The cuts are Sour Jack for a friend.

H

Hazeseeker

That's a real nice selection of strains to be growing man, Kali Mist is the only 1 i haven't tried yet, love the other 2 big time, taggin along for this 1 bro:canabis:

peace

sin-seed

Nice selection! I just picked up a very sick Kali Mist about a week ago, just needs some TLC. Actually, it looks way better already but I am going to give it about another week before cloning her out. +K!

Wayzer

i have jack herrer and ssh so'i'll be watching very closely!!!!

i'm super excited for ya.... And your gonna have to have some real bad luck to NOT find something amazingly potent outta those strains!!!!!!
How were the germ rates on those btw?

Good luck.!!

CtHaddock

Thanks everyone for the nice feedback.

9/9 JH germed (dropped one on the floor somewhere), 11/11 KM and 15/17 SSH. One SSH germed today so there is still hope for the remaining two. :) The SSH have a really hard time poking up from the jiffy peat plugs, only 4 is showing themselves so far. I'm waiting for one more KM to poke the surface too. I only planted the freshly germed seeds 2-3mm under the surface as I always do and they usually don't take this long to poke the surface.

sin-seed: What is TLC? I hope you get her healthy. :)

Last edited:

sin-seed

Tender Love and Care, lol. Not a product. She was just neglected by the grower I left her with, along with the rest of his "garden" so I brought him a Vortex fan, some ducting, helped him transplant, clean up, put up panda film, kill bugs, etc. Then I brought a couple of the varieties I gave him months ago back home with me, to get them healthy enough to clone. I have a couple pics on here of what the Kali looked like the day I got her back (01-09), and will take more today or tomorrow.

CtHaddock

The SSH seems like old stock from everyonedoesit.com but i'll give them more time, but they did crack on the wet paper so maybe its me. I didn't let them grow a tail before putting them in jiffy plugs, they were only cracked. Only 2 strong healthy seedlings growing so far.

The SSH that's still in the jiffy plugs and 9 AK48 'indica' clones cut today.
picture.php

Seedlings, what dosage of Canna Aqua Vega A+B can I give them?
picture.php

The SSH in the lower left corner refuse to grow and the SSH to the right of that one looks genetically flawed.

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
The SSH seems like old stock from everyonedoesit.com but i'll give them more time, but they did crack on the wet paper so maybe its me. I didn't let them grow a tail before putting them in jiffy plugs, they were only cracked. Only 2 strong healthy seedlings growing so far.

Seedlings, what dosage of Canna Aqua Vega A+B can I give them?

The SSH in the lower left corner refuse to grow and the SSH to the right of that one looks genetically flawed.

For week old seedlings or young cuttings I use 1ml/l of Canna Coco in coco fiber - which I think I see you using .. coco does some wierd shit with N [iirc...] so you really should use coco specific nutrients. Aqua Vega will not kill them, but you may get issues, so personally I would change that.

There are quite a few reports here & elsewhere of MNS selling very old stock, allegedly it gets replaced when/if you complain, not much compensation when you loose a lot of time after buying one of the most expensive seeds out there, but many people seem to believe the Scott Blakey is some kind of latterday saint......

CtHaddock

For week old seedlings or young cuttings I use 1ml/l of Canna Coco in coco fiber - which I think I see you using .. coco does some wierd shit with N [iirc...] so you really should use coco specific nutrients. Aqua Vega will not kill them, but you may get issues, so personally I would change that.
Yes I use coco fibre and Canna coco nutrients but I read somewere on this forum about faster growth with Canna Aqua Vega for veg and coco for flower. Has anyone tried this?

There are quite a few reports here & elsewhere of MNS selling very old stock, allegedly it gets replaced when/if you complain, not much compensation when you loose a lot of time after buying one of the most expensive seeds out there, but many people seem to believe the Scott Blakey is some kind of latterday saint......
I sent a mail to shanti now.

Last edited:

CtHaddock

One more SSH germed yesterday and today it poked the surface of the jiffy plug. Hope it survives. In hope of getting new SSH seeds, cloning and sexing them will take some time so i will LST the 9 AK48 cuts if they root and flower those while sexing and cloning the new strains. Patience, patience! :violin:

Oh, I also ordered some cheap nirvana seeds, aurora indica and papaya. Maybe i'll find a good sleep inducer there or the hunt goes on. :)
Edit: Made a Herijuana order from ******s.

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Yes I use coco fibre and Canna coco nutrients but I read somewere on this forum about faster growth with Canna Aqua Vega for veg and coco for flower. Has anyone tried this?

Interesting, looking forward to hearing about this one. Last year I ran Monkey Juice [AN] after hearing a freind [who does lots of experiments] saying it gave better yields than Canna, it seemed fine but cannot say it was any better as I did not have a chance to run them in a side-by-side test.

Aurora Indica got very good reviews here, so I got it too and have just germed them. 10/10, germ [as was the PPP and Rhino]

Good luck Capt

CtHaddock

I switched to Canna coco immediatly cos they started to show nutriend def. It didn't help so I foilar fed them, didn't help. So it must be pH lockout, I flushed when I switched to canna coco but perhaps not enough. Now i flushed with 1ml canna coco, 15mg MgSO4 and 2,5ml cannazym per lite of tap water, 3 times the pot size.

riskofwater

potassium deficiency? soluble potash (wood ash) can be mixed in water. the ph level is above 10 though so you will need to use a ph lowering mix to bring it down around 6.5 before applying. a little goes a long way!

Latest posts

Latest posts