What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It all filled in nicely. How many showing preflowers?? I've got a couple I think may herm once I throw them in...

They at 2 weeks in flower, all males culled. I got one that slipped thru and was culled a few days ago, big healthy late show er, i would chuck some pollen with her but as per Karma orders no pollen chuckin, so he gettin a slow death outside. Lol!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Some early flowering shots, first a female, second 3 shots from the male i had missed...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a leaf shot i thought was dope befo the blackouts...

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are really beautiful shots.... I also tossed my male today...I didn’t want to but I did:huggy:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Karma- thanks G, It aint always the bud shots that are dope, the whole growth from seed to harvest got its own beautiful side if u lookin.
Star crash - yeah man it was hard to do it! Lol. Million mo in the see tho.

Did some deleafing today, then got sidetracked but will finish tomorrow and put up a net.

picture.php

picture.php

Couple early nug shots, day 20 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

And a lil mutant leaf...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah they seem to be doin good, think i like this light...
Heres the info on it

picture.php

Now here is how I defoliate....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I know it looks like too much to some, but ima put the net on, bring it bout halway down um, then weave them branches through and so I can have a nice lil wall of buds.

Heres a shot of one of the lemon rados I think thats lookin standoutish, or at least first to get frost goin and an early starter... u never know at this stage, some plants like to kick into over drive the last 2 weeks of flower and break expectations...

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking good man. I am going a little heavier on the defoliation this round under the LED for the first time and the plants don't seem to skip a beat.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m under HPS , just stripped most of the fan leaf of my testers & Seeing some good development

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I’m under HPS , just stripped most of the fan leaf of my testers & Seeing some good development

Looking good man. I am going a little heavier on the defoliation this round under the LED for the first time and the plants don't seem to skip a beat.

I used to trip like it would over stress the plants but they bounce back like they actually like it. A plants folliage is directly impacted by the roots, so when when u got more roots and less foliage it gives the roots the ability to kick the foliage into over drive to get back to that equal/mirror state. Plus they dont have to push as much water through the plants, can drink less and focus on growth rather than maintenance, not sure the exact science but that jus makes sense.

Its a lil trade off, tops dont get quite as big but lowers become not larf.
Better air flow prevents pest/diseases like powdery.
Also, especially in veg, its so much easier to deal with an infestation, spraying bugs or whatever way easier to get full coverage. I usually strip in veg on the day befo spray, especially in the mother room.

Put the net up, did a lil weaving.... pretty much set it n forget it now, will pull a few leaves blocking budsites or tuck/pinch n bend some stretchers.

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
It does look to be quiet heavy but if your gonna to be tucking and weaving them , it should help more...!!!...

Looking good regardless though... ... ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to trip like it would over stress the plants but they bounce back like they actually like it. A plants folliage is directly impacted by the roots, so when when u got more roots and less foliage it gives the roots the ability to kick the foliage into over drive to get back to that equal/mirror state. Plus they dont have to push as much water through the plants, can drink less and focus on growth rather than maintenance, not sure the exact science but that jus makes sense.

Its a lil trade off, tops dont get quite as big but lowers become not larf.
Better air flow prevents pest/diseases like powdery.
Also, especially in veg, its so much easier to deal with an infestation, spraying bugs or whatever way easier to get full coverage. I usually strip in veg on the day befo spray, especially in the mother room.

Put the net up, did a lil weaving.... pretty much set it n forget it now, will pull a few leaves blocking budsites or tuck/pinch n bend some stretchers.

View Image

It does look to be quiet heavy but if your gonna to be tucking and weaving them , it should help more...!!!...

Looking good regardless though... ... ...
It is amazing how they bounce back ...I know that canopy is going to get thick:yummy:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
5 days later...

picture.php

picture.php

Frost is comin, another week or so n them smells will start developing more...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I think you're right getmo, it does seem like they bounce back pretty good from defoliating. I just got done doing it on one of my trays and they seem to like it.

Kijell

Nice Mo looks good!
I am more conservative on defoliating because I always think I will mess up the nutrients if I dont know the strain well and defolite too much.
So I follow with great interest, they really seem to bounce back nicely.
I also like keeping some leafs as a buffer if something goes wrong, or it is even a nice indicator what is going with the plant.
But yeah if someone is really experienced it might be a great tool! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts