What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I picked up some smoked brats, pork rib eye, burgers, corn, and water melon. Going to have the neighbors over tonight and cook on the grill.

Suppose to be 86 today and mid 50's RH. I need to get out and mow. Almost noon so need to get going soon. Doing the unc thing. Waiting till it is the hottest part of the day to go outside. Since I already went to the store and got the food, picked up ice at the gas station, filled the coolers and took out the gas, not much left but the mowing.

Goats

sounds good icky, i'll be over by 5! pork ribeye sounds lovely. ribeye is my favorite cut of beef as far as steaks go.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

crazy day at the toooor day franch...a big storm dumped hail and ice on side of one of the mountains they climbed and a huge mudslide blocked the road so they stopped the race 40km short...sissies...if they had leg hair and proper bikes they would have just soldiered on through the mud and ice...a little hike-a-bike never killed anyone!
now i wish i had re-upped my subscription to nbc gold so i could have watched the tour this year...it's still wide open who will win,hasn't been the same boring team sky dominated tour like usual...

road racing is generally pretty boring to watch anyway...and roadies kinda suck to ride with...like weird little lycra tribes...mountain biking is way more inclusive and accessible...

anywho,just waiting for it to get good and hot before i get on the bike and go do whatever it is i'm gonna do today...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
sounds good icky, i'll be over by 5! pork ribeye sounds lovely. ribeye is my favorite cut of beef as far as steaks go.

Good luck on that. We wont be eating till 7.

Got a third of the lawn mowed. I am going to get some cherries. Traded a quarter ounce for 8 quarts of sweet cherries so the lawn will have to wait a little longer.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Little yard yapper? Check! This is Shadow under my shadow. He hates his picture taken, but loves the sweltering heat, lol! Bed hog? Check! He sleeps sideways between my legs on top of the blankets, until he gets evicted.
Sorry about the pics last night, a buddy came by and had a few beers. I didn't even get a chance to put my beautiful lights up. I'm actually kind of nervous as I only have 550 cord to mount them. I did get the tent plants top dressed and watered, luckily. Hot out today 90F at 1600 ft., but only like 45% rH, hallelujah! It's nice when your sweat can evaporate:)

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_141109.jpg
    IMG_20190726_141109.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 5

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Eddy Merckx was my hero back in the 70's.

and I wish I was drowning in 45% humidity around here...

It was 65F when I went to the hideout at 8:30 this morning..
The girls look great and they're gonna get a calcium snack from oyster shell flour when I water them tomorrow..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:perfect timing for errands....pretty much as hot as it's gonna get today!

time for lunch and a nappy,then the usual afternoon chores plus pre-trimming the next group of plants that came out of the led room...

got some new organic bug killing stuff today...still having the leaf hoppers so no fucking around this time...as soon as the last plants in the led room finish i will clean the space,get the turbo bug killer out and spray the room down,let that sit for a day,put the plants in and set off a dr doom fogger,then re-hang the lights and fire it back up...

and now i have the organocide which i believe also has systemic effects or at least is good as a soil drench...i think hitting the soil is the final spot to get the bugs from egg to adult taken care of...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That's funny Uncle, I just got some of that Organocide. It cleared up a lot of the pm. Smells like a fucking tuna boat, though:( the sesame oil gives them a nice leaf shine, and I have noticed less bugs. It is also thinner than neem and the plants seem to rebound faster. I'll probably do another application tonight because I still see a few small spots. I believe the leaf strip helped too. I've never been much for leaf stripping, but it does get way better airflow and the nodes are already getting much larger.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I finished my last of 7 days work in a row, and am tired. Guess Ill just have some beans and weenies tonight and crash early. Ive got 3 days off now

Latest posts

Latest posts