What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDv3 just might be...

G

hey 3 leg dude fuck those haters the most weed i've ever got jacked from me was an ounce i had stashed in a very bad spot obviously that's why it was stolen but anywho dont let these haters and perpetrators out here ruin our nights sheeiiit scandalous scavengers watch us at all times remember that homie and off you now buddy be safe be cautious dont let em get the best of you and praise god every step of the way amen and happy new year to you and to all breeders growers readers and tokers.

<3 myke

S

strain_searcher

Im making some bubble tonight with afxbb and sc lower buds . 3lg I know you are happy ,your hash has that good color that makes the brain float away from cranium .

3legdog

Thanks m420 & ss :wave:

I ve been stayn busy & must admit this V3 73u is top notch & has a devastating high :bat: . Expansive a hell & still not really properly dry it's definetly a 1 toker for most. Like Babba said the SD bubble is 1st class all the way :yummy:
Sour Diesel 73u

Last edited:

3legdog

Today pics of the only 2 SDV3's left in flowering...2wks 12/12 today & really startn to pack the pistles on...seems mush quicker than the seedlings :chin: either way another SD harvest it not too far away :cool:

I haven't smoked any green pot since the break in ...just after Christmas & will probably geta z of some local...seedless OD(NC bud) from a buddy when i go out of town this weekend,gettn moved. I call his herb pretindica...lol... & he sells it for a real joke of a price :dueling: . I never sell my meds period...friends/family & my lungs/brain get it all :canabis:...takes a lot to keep some heavy tokers up w/fresh jars :biglaugh: I do get some great Christmas/b-day gifts every year though :wink: ...equpt. galore & presents of fine genitics :canabis:

cavs 420

hope things are looking up!REZ AND 3LD

hope things are looking up!REZ AND 3LD

you guys just inspired me big time. i read the thread and just when things are bad and hope starts to fade, you icers come through!!!! i will enjoy each day that i get to be a bigger part of this community. i am moving too. i need to get setup and buy a good camera for threads. in a week or two i will be good to go.straw deeze and sour queen 2 and blockhead.(thanks gypsy!)

G

i gotta say i love the sour but dont over do it!
i think im on a lil sour d burnout,
for like 2 years its been great, but i think i need to switch up a lil more...problem is its hard to match that kinda herb. good thing theres bubba..nice report peace

G

Variety is,indeed,the spice of life.
(And no,there is no pun,intended.)
I keep a dozen+ Moms for a reason.... :D

Bucket Boy

3legdog

3legdog

So sorry to hear this.. I had a little over a qp of sdv3, and a qp of apollo 11, stolen out of my house over x-mas went home to moms and came home to that.... Luckily the grow wasn't at my house.. But I have about 40 days to go before harvest.. So the wait is on.. I didn't do anything either.. Pretty much have an idea... :chin: :chin: . I too had my dog not at the house and with me... Been keeping mum on the whole crap... I believe bad things will happen to them and things will get better.. I believe it's best to just move on... Although I'd love to :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: but i say :moon: :moon: to the hell with em..... Still the feeling that some one rambled through your house is just :badday: Im rambling cause Im so mad.. But, it's a great community and good to get it off your chest isn't it... Take care, and it can only get better... :wave:

3legdog

Right on BB a positive attitude is a must. RD your right indeed variety is the spice & i have many momas in the show as well :canabis:

Been a little overboard w/the sativa doms last few years,but have some new 1s that should be Indica all the way.

i'll get some snappies today of the 2 flowering V3's coming up on 3wks 12/12 :wave:

Last edited:
G

i dunno ill NEVER intentionaly let go of the sd but i think ill start messing with some other strains as my sativa...

glad i have a good thai,indica and sat

anyhow ..good luck on future grows man peace

Jiant_J

wow, ive been gone for a while, but i was just recently coming back to the forums cuz i finally got my laptop back..
3ld::

I feel really sorry about your loss, but as the saying goes:

give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.

well lets just say he stole the fish but not the fishing pole.. best analogy i could come up with to try and comfort you...

cheer up my man..

this is my sad excuse for a plant, and its dead now, im flat broke (im not a bum, i just study full time - 25 creds next sem), and my one and only seed order is still in the works after about 2 months.. so cheer up, at least you got hash, seeds, and your .. um .. fishing pole :D

since im indian and my best homie's asian, the movie harold and kumar really speaks to me .. so here's a quote

"I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time." - black guy from jail cell

find yourself a scenic place, and relax for a day, all day, just relax, bring yourself and your loved one some wine, a picnic basket, and obviously some of that lovely SD hash, and just relax. I am sure you'll feel much better.

Events like these bring much instability into life, so a day out of the house will help you stop thinking about it..

I hope the new year brings you good fortune and health.

I would go on, but i doubt you really wanna read my stoned babbling. I just want you to know that i feel your pain. My first guitar. i'd had it for like 10 years. Kept it simply as a memento, it sounded like raspy crap. I would have to pay people to take it from me. Some fucking idiot got drunk as shit at a party in my house and took it and destroyed it. the next morning i found pieces of it in my backyard. so shit happens.. damn i babble a lot..

everyone else::
Its amazing how people who dont know eachothers names are capable of being so nice to eachother, to everyone on this thread i tip my hat..

pce..
-jj

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks mojo :wave: ,JJ very kind words & a positive vibe is something i also try & always maintain...even when the negative seems to out-weigh the positive,i look for something neutral to focus on :wave:
Bram :wave: very nice of you to stop by & your absolutly right the Burmese & Sour D. bubble are outstanding & melty :yummy:
current ECSDv3 grow@4wks 12/12 :canabis:

G

Wow man,you got the "exact "2phenos i got,exactly the same,and i also got a runt ,havent flowered her yet tho.Do you think either of the 2 could have went longer/less,or is 75 bang on.Well done guy,you been an insperation to me....cheers

3legdog

Thanks fellas & big j i think 70-75 days is spot on for my v3's.

Alex :wave: toking on that very plant now :wink:

Casey i have found the ECSDv3 is a very strait grower & im not sure how well it would do under a scrog. Im sure some have tried it...mabey they will chime in.

Great grows everyone & i'll get some new SD pics up soon. yf3 :wave:

G

3legdog said:
Thanks fellas & big j i think 70-75 days is spot on for my v3's.

Alex :wave: toking on that very plant now :wink:

Casey i have found the ECSDv3 is a very strait grower & im not sure how well it would do under a scrog. Im sure some have tried it...mabey they will chime in.

Great grows everyone & i'll get some new SD pics up soon. yf3 :wave:

70-75 days is bout the same my 2.5's , nice to hear. I hope i can have a "purple thumb" like you do. Clors you get are amazing. You dont really train your V3's much do you? Just let them go? Let me know.......Thnaks my friend

Nevermind

Last edited: