What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDv3 just might be...

3legdog

Yea i just let um go... now that i know the stretch i can plan accordingly & give um room. They really are descent yeilders these 3's & have a very nice strait growth structure. I'll get some new pics to post over the next few days.....stay tuned yf3 :wave:

G

3legdog said:
Yea i just let um go... now that i know the stretch i can plan accordingly & give um room. They really are descent yeilders these 3's & have a very nice strait growth structure. I'll get some new pics to post over the next few days.....stay tuned yf3 :wave:

Interesting. Been a long time since I havent trained a plant. I may give it a whirl. I am sure your SAGE would respond well to training since you say it doesnt stretch much. Lots of site could increase yield, maybe a little LST :chin: . Anyway Should be fun.

Nevermind

3legdog

As seedlings they didn't throw any nanners,but the clone run's have had a few singles that seem to be sterile or too late to be of any harm. They really explode between week 5 & 6 & have been easy to clone taking around 2wks.

G

Humboldt Hippie said:
do these herm like their mama?

The sour diesel clone only throws a banana or two if your ecosystem is imperfect.
Otherwise, it's no trouble at all.

3legdog

Right on TR as i think my initial seed run was dead nuts on the enviro/feeding regimines. I've been much harder on the clone runs & even then the few singles don't worry me at all. The Sour is a staple in my diet now :D

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Noway 3legdog, you toke for anxiety to? If so you gotta give me a list of strains that you reckon help the most. I always thought indicas were best for it but now I'm questioning that conclusion. nyway mad props on ur crazy grow
poice

G

TeamRez said:
The sour diesel clone only throws a banana or two if your ecosystem is imperfect.
Otherwise, it's no trouble at all.

environment is spot on

just let em run 84 days is all...

3legdog

HH my V3's are spot on at 10wks & with the way they have swollen by then & some trichs turning i cut um them & have had no complaints at all. I suppose it's 1 of those personal preferences ... i just found @ 10wks they are lookn schweet & ready for a nice slow dry before the jars.

Also i want to make it clear the few singles i've been gettn are almost guarenteed to be something i have done with so many flowering now i've had much less attention to focus on the SD's .... hell i have 13 strains in flowering now & some several plants of each. No special treatment for sure on this run. My experience anyway. Be well & as always everyones opinions on the SD are always welcome ...yf3 :wave:

3legdog

anti anxiety strains

anti anxiety strains

Also OGkushowns i have a list 10yrs in the making for the best anti anxiety strains as i suffer from serious anxiety ...sometimes serious breathing problems & have found a nice ballanced 50/50 or near works best for me & the SDv3 is every bit as much indi as it is sativa imho & it is 1 of my favorite's for a nice balanced high & will always be a staple in my show. Not so easy to find a true 50/50 & i believe RD did a fantastic job with the ECSD bean making ... sure has impressed me in damn near every way possible.... in 40+ indoor strains i've worked with the SD is 1 of the most ballanced i've ever run across. Be well IC crew & i look forward to meeting so many of you in a few weeks. yf3

btw i'll start a tread soon on the 1s i've found to work best with anxiety issues.

3legdog

Why thank you my kind friend & it's nice to hear that from the 1 who has tried both the moma ECSD & my V3 that they are similar & as you said 1st day .... thats my girl!! Sure as hell made me feel damn good & now i may just ask around to see if i can get the ECSD original cut to add to the program... we'll see if i can get it although im damn stoked to flower some of Jimmy's ECSD x Space Queen this summer ... this 1 sure looks like a real SD dominant cross & when i flower some after takn a dozen cuts or so we all shall see. They SCough is ready for a 12 cut purging also so get the machine ready for a stacked housh this summer. yf3 :wave:

3legdog

It's on buddy !

It's on buddy !

Heres a few new snappies from last week of the SDv3 startn' to fill in. Lookn forward to next month's crop & going south! Still we get a kick out of what you did with what i wrote about the new strains on the near horizon.... circled um all ya did :D :dance:

edit for SD pics:

Last edited:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
That's what I'm saying,........the writing is on the wall............time is at hand..........we must stand together united as one ICMAG family, that is totally reliable above all measures, no matter how weak or small, for our true strength lies deep down inside the souls of it's members!

3legdog

Thanks for following along friends :wave: & Desiderata thanks for the kind vibe & you betcha we all need to stand together :friends:

Sneaky the yeild of the v3 obviously depends on how long you veg ... i like to grow um around 2ft .. top um & they finish at under 4ft. Yeild is 2-3zs if my feeding reg is spot on. Really a nice yeild if you consider how GReat the smoke is. yf3 :wave:

BigClunke

wow, you and soma have done great work.
I wonder if I should consider this insted of the regular sour diesel... I love the soma touch... it's a hard call :chin:

BigClunke

3legdog said:
Why thank you my kind friend & it's nice to hear that from the 1 who has tried both the moma ECSD & my V3 that they are similar & as you said 1st day .... thats my girl!! Sure as hell made me feel damn good & now i may just ask around to see if i can get the ECSD original cut to add to the program... we'll see if i can get it although im damn stoked to flower some of Jimmy's ECSD x Space Queen this summer ... this 1 sure looks like a real SD dominant cross & when i flower some after takn a dozen cuts or so we all shall see. They SCough is ready for a 12 cut purging also so get the machine ready for a stacked housh this summer. yf3 :wave:
Sour Cough you say!!!!
that has to be the best thing I have ever heard :woohoo:
If I could get cough at all I would be thrilled. I have about 15 beans from ft. collins cough, but i've tried about 6 and none will sprout, I hope you can somehow make this available, I want nothing more than to grow that strain :D