What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDv3 just might be...

70s_PotHead

Thanks 3leg I value your opinion :respect: , I guess I've been missing out cause I have no sour or anykind in my garden :spank: , I guess i'm going to have to do something about that :woohoo:

70s :wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour D

Sour D

I totally agree .... if you dont have sour diesel in your garden you are really missing out on some of the finest herb you will ever taste.

Sleepy

Veteran
i love the colors in this one, 3LD!!
5284100_4550.JPG

...even though she threw nanners on you, that's ok...(i wouldn't mind!)hehe...

"If you have no sour in ya garden id say your missing out"...hmmm sounds like a good 'tag line'

when will one crafty stoner invent the scratch & sniff monitor?! :chin:

3legdog

Right on Babbs :wave: that SD hash you make is fuckn awsome too :yummy: . Should be doing a run in next few days for sure.

Whatup sleepy :wave: . You like the runt plant hugh :D . She's near dry now & with all those late nanners most of her will go into bubble. A nice color though & more like this 1...of the 2 i kept :wave:

3legdog

Hey 70s appreciate your nice words & don't want to sound like such a :kissass: all the time but Rez's SD if worth every penny....being 1 of the best herbs i've ever smoked, & unique to anything else, i would suggest this 1 first to any indoor gardner'. With the info hear i was able to run quality nugs 1st run of this supposedly hard to cultivate herb :)

Great grows my friend :friends:

3legdog

Still riding the SD high :bat: . Stuff is worth smoking for taste alone ....no shit ! What a smooth transition high also... it comes on easy & just WhAm all the sudden your blitzzz...& my eyes have been in no shape for public either ;) :pointlaug ....red-eye herb with a smooth transition into an energetic feel good high that has left me piggn' out more than twice on the come down. There's my best at spontanious "v3" high description :biglaugh:

Here's my buddy & i smokn a few j's of the SD, yesterday i rolled a few & the taste & burnt smell are very Soury Kind indeed. You could taste the sour down to the very end :yoinks:

G

Right on. I have a Haze x S.D. growin now. It is over 70 days flowering now, and all it's leaves have turned almost black! Much like that large bud pic you have put up. Mine had a bitter citrusy smell to it. Kinda orangy, but not. Hard to describe. the buds are longish and cyndrilical(sp)in shape. Hoipefully some good shit!

G

man 3legdog bro your grow look amazing those buds are gorgeous. i would have toa gree with you also on the fact that SD is some of the best pot around these days and i get to smoke kush all the time here in cali and man once i had SD i was stuck. as soon as the damn xmas rush passes and the mail is all good im gonna get me a pack or 2 also cause its and ibl a true breeding strain.. so you can go and have some breeding adventures with the sour d... man kiiler color in your buds.. BIG UPS on your grow and harvest . hey 70's i think you should either get it or we can split it. but once you try the OG kush im gonna send you, you are going to wanna taste the sour D cause they are extremely similar.......................................................

G

I am convinced 3leg would turn a turd Purple in the garden. Great work my friend! Man you get some of the best colors. I just might have to get a Scrubber hooked up and grow me some Deez.

3legdog

Lol...WWM...whats up my friend. I have, been blessed with some serious colors last few years & often i can't tell if it's enviro. or genitic...or some of both :confused: . Thanks for stopping by & i agree you'll need some odor control for sure w/the SD.

I appreciate everyones nice words & i've really enjoyed this project. Now to find the motivation to do a bubble run :bat: . By the weekend :wave:
few pics of todays SD ration :yummy: ...gooood stuff !

G

I think the plants want to give you their Best! LMAO at the Ration comment. Good luck and good smokin on the Bubble run! It really is all about the Hash isn't it?

G

yo 3 legged dog yer tat's on yer knuckles are pretty fuckin sweet aye.

haha awesome shit man..... good looking grow 2 dude keep up the goood work peace out homie.

70s_PotHead

WeedWrapperMan said:
I am convinced 3leg would turn a turd Purple in the garden. Great work my friend! Man you get some of the best colors. I just might have to get a Scrubber hooked up and grow me some Deez.

I have to agree 100% weedwrapper and yes me too on the scrubber and growin the deez :yummy:

70s :joint:

Last edited:

HOVAH

man i sampled my SDv3 last saturday@ 12am , went out clubing , but never made it , i wrecked in the parking lot and both air bags went off ,and the car is totaled , the good news is i still have 5 ounces left.... peace and soul........1HOVAH

3legdog

Glad to hear your ok HOVAH....thats some very unlucky shit :(.

Im hooked on the sour for sure & can't wait till these 2 come down...25days flowering & about 4ft now these(1st clone run) should yeild nice in about 50 days :smile: