What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDv3 just might be...

3legdog

the best herb i've ever smoked :yoinks: . 1 of a kind high & taste like no other i've ever tried. The exhale is the best with a taste of halls lemon mentholiptus...but kinda woodsy too :yummy: .

I have 2 phenos, both very similar & sour hard to choose which is the better. 1 looks a bit better, but both are a nice up' high that comes on smooth & seems a lil trippy :). Also i think this 1 really helps with my anxiety crap, but will say too much of any sativa is not always good for me. Strong herb this SD & after a 90 day cure we shall see :)

Now to make the bubble, should have already done it :bat: . Anyway i'll post some pics here of the hash once i make it & by then i'll have smoked enough of 3 of my other favs to give a better detailed comparison to/of others i raise.

1 grown pic :)

G

unreal...

unreal...

That truly is abso-fuckin-lutly INCREDIBLE!!!! Seriously, Im so happy for you, we all should be smoking SD, im really glad you are, you obviously deserve it. That is one hell of a job well done ~JBP TIPS HAT~

G

Mine is NOT going to make it :kos: 90 days this time
:biglaugh:
I can NOT stay away from it = my will power has been broken & I think I may have finaly met my match :bat:

G

*aches for longer report*

Good words, it seems that you love SDv3, but could you do more in-detail report? :)

(or is it too much to ask for?)

3legdog

I will V, just give me a few more days to try it against other sativas i have already cured. I just figured id' get 1 started so smokey wouldn't :bat: me :)

Fster these only went 75 days with my 12 1/2 hr a day dark period. Also thank you for stopping by...always a pleasure :wave:

Thanks Jbp i do feel very blessed to have gotten such beautiful Sours :wave:

G

Hey 3leg! ... nice report and looking forward to more....

(or is it too much to ask for?)
:rolleyes:well obviously it's not V1ru5... as he stated in his first post that he intended on coming back and adding more detail....

see....
by then i'll have smoked enough of 3 of my other favs to give a better detailed comparison to/of others i raise.

so... 3leg my friend keep'a tokin' and let us know how its' smokin':smoker:

:wave:

G

Yeah sorry for me having problems to concentrate :D

It's all good now

Waiting for the next three.. Post 'em up to this thread, 3legdog?

70s_PotHead

Your post even has me concidering trying some, I read a bunch of Rez SD threads this morning and it all sounds so killer. I'm just afraid it will have a racey high, I cant handle racey weed, I grew some bogs LSD and got the NYSD pheno and it was so racey I couldnt smoke it :pointlaug

70s :wave:

nycnoob

Sounds great 3leg..can't wait for more...was just wondering how much did each yeild also.
Looking forward for more

G

man killer grow my friend. i mean thiose are some great looking buds man killer job.
i have an order in for some of the sour d ibl. i love sour d knock me out just like LA's og kush... ahhhhhh what great buds.. rez my friend you did a killer job on this one....70's my friend i has a hell of a kick to it... not too racey at all.. give me a few months i will show you...lol

swerve

3legdog

:wave: everyone thanks for passing by.

nyc i got just over a q/p from 2 plants but have some in flowering now that should go a q/p per...hopefully

I think this green pheno has a more sour taste & really reaks :yoinks: when ya open the jars...pic grown' & dried below

This pheno^^ also didn't get near as dense as the 1 that has some purpling...this 1 below is definetly my fav. & has a incency perfumy sour smell that turns all sour when ya break it up :yummy:. Buds are like little pinecones :woohoo:

3legdog

Both have a quality high & 1 that lasts longer than most herb i've grown. Id' say 3 bong hits keeps me high for 3-4 hrs & thats really saying something :bow: .

The high seems to really work well for putting me in a good mood & it's almost mezmorizing just smelln it :yoinks: ..lol..:) the burnt weed smell is so unique only to the truest' of dank & skunk to the Bone !

Not too racey at all & honestly seems kinda to be a more balanced high than a all sativa 1 :chin: . Oh well i'll add some hash pics & a few more comments as it cures & i try others on different day's :wave:

G

Hey 3Leg, I'm enjoying the format of your report. You will come up with more detail than a one time report. I'm so glad you got a few of the real sour pheno's. May I ask were they all good n sour or did you have some lesser plants? I'd really like to know the stability factor as the project progressed. Thanks for the report, This is a great thread.

G

Those look and sound like some really amazing buds, Purrdy plant they came off of as well.

3legdog

A good morning to all :wave: .

Smokey i got 9 of 10 seeds full grown. 3 females & 6 very uniform males.

The 2 best females got all the love & the 3rd runt below stayed small regardless of all my efforts. It also threw nanners at 70days or so. It's drying now & is very sour smelln just like the others. seems also very dense, just not much on yeild.

check out the bottom of the runt :yoinks: got crazy with bubble makn' material :)

70s_PotHead

3leg, man I always enjoy you grows, you definatly have it going for you.
In a earlier post you said it wasnt a very racy high but a more balanced type high, that got my attention cause I dont like a racy high but dont want to be locked to the couch either, balanced high is good.
Are there any others you have smoked it have the same impression and how differant do you think the ECSD is to the SD ibl??
Do you think the SD IBL is worth the 150 asking price??

70s :wave:

3legdog

It's not racey 70s actually quite smooth & balanced. Im not convinced it's not closer to 50/50 than what i have read :confused: . Surely no full on sativa & id say anymore than 70% is pushn it, but who the hell am i :) . This pot is amazing, & 1 of a kind in taste & smell :yoinks: . All i want to smoke lately :bat: .

I would personally go ahead & get a pack of IBL's even if they were still going to be released throughout next year. If you have no sour in ya garden id say your missing out :canabis: :wave:

Last edited: