What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
Oh and i STILL have not got my new AC. It's lost somewhere. No one fucking knows.!! Jesus. Well at least when I get it i dont owe anymore than the 1500 I put down. So I'll be putting that in my living room for the summer since the 2 AC's are now really working well.!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Your plants are looking great as usual. I'm going to have to give mills nutrients a shot sometime soon.

As for the recharge I go by the instructions which is half a teaspoon per gallon every 7-10 days. This is for organic soil mixed with some coco in smartpots. I can't say enough about the plant response though its incredible. It works really well too if you need to do a quick flush because of a pH lockout.

-Funk

issack

Veteran
Give mills a shot. It's so simple to use..

I'm definitely going to try some recharge.! Thanks for the info man.!

issack

Veteran
Fuck I'm beat.! Stripped branches and ran first nets. Took 5 hours.. I'll tune down the water as they don't drink as much for the first few days after this.. my next thinning out foliage will be 2 weeks after flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
The CMH branches are more stiff and rigid I noticed. Can't wait to see more of the 630 side. This is a first for me. I've only grown under hps.

TheBlaze

I really like your style of growing. I'm not ass kissing either. I'm going to aim for a similar setup very soon.

Miraculous Meds

The CMH branches are more stiff and rigid I noticed. Can't wait to see more of the 630 side. This is a first for me. I've only grown under hps.

Im pulling down my next round under my 315s and noticed more oily resins than ive ever had with this variety. the type of oily where your gloves look wet. I think the cmh may help produce more resins. Ill send a sample off for testing to compare to my hps run of the same variety.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I see you've got some Quest gear on the floor there. What is that?
Looking good, sir! Keeping an eye on this side by side.

issack

Veteran
I see you've got some Quest gear on the floor there. What is that?
Looking good, sir! Keeping an eye on this side by side.

That quest is a 1000cfm floor fan. It's just blowing at all times. Keeps things circulating well and any dead spots on my floor and under my tables, helps mix around my co2 as well. After that Fusarium problem I had when I had to heat issues I took no Chances with circulation after that. Lol it's a wind storm in there.

issack

Veteran
Thanks guys.. yes I'm very happy with how the room looks right now, everything is very healthy and happy this run.. !

issack

Veteran
Im pulling down my next round under my 315s and noticed more oily resins than ive ever had with this variety. the type of oily where your gloves look wet. I think the cmh may help produce more resins. Ill send a sample off for testing to compare to my hps run of the same variety.

Can't wait man. I'd love to grow outdoor terps resin quality buds indoors. I'm excited for the results.!!

issack

Veteran
I just had my worst crop ever cause of fusarium, I pray I can keep it clean and away next run, it's really shitty! How did you get rid of yours?

Temps and keeping the rez clean. Temps mostly. I was in the high 80s with that ac issue couple of grows back. It rocked me.. Got my temps to 79 81 with lights on and 73 with lights off now. Also making sure your humidity is spot on..

Heat was the biggest issue. Fusarium LOVES heat.

issack

Veteran
Oh and also upping my sm90 to 5 mil and gallon and not 2. I now use 5 mil with every rez change and notice and huge difference with how clean my rez is after 5 days. I clean my rez with bleach every 5 days . Not doing so will cause funk to grow and transfer to your root system.

If I ever have problems with it again I am going with bleach and switching to dead rez..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Thanks for the input man. Definitely something to consider. If this is an issue next run I'll be messaging you for sterile advice. And switch from what I'm doing with beneficial microbes. I'm making a lot of changes next run and now prepared and know the issue to address. I've been not very diligent with my thorough cleaning of my res tanks and everything.. now I will be .

G `day I

These products can help .

Pyth off .

Defuse sterilizer

Hysan

Keeping the temps in the root zone below 22 C will help . Maybe more frequent waterings to keep the medium cooled with chilled nutes ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

issack

Veteran
Thanks for the info Elmer. I have not had a problem in the last 2 grows since I got my temps spot on. My feed water is at 64F and eventually feed every 2 hours once they are fully rooted. . My room temps are now 79 80 with lights on. I had the Fusarium when I had a way underpowered ac.

Okay so 21 days veg. I flipped 12/12 yesterday. So let the wild stretch begin.

The HPS side is taller. The branches are not as stiff still as the CMH side.. also the fan leaves on the HPS side are very big and they jet out pretty far. The CMH side those branches are very strong and stiff, and also the stalks on the CMH side at the very base are noticeably thicker than the HPS side..

This is the best growth, and vigor, and healthiest run I've had in this room so far... I'm very happy. I also started day one of my lights out OG biowar drench. I'll do this for three more days because I know there's russet mites in there waiting LOL. If I don't do this 4-day drench every single time when I first flip. Russets will break out after 2 weeks. Got to love living in the tropics. And you know what's crazy is I don't get russet mites on my outdoor grows. Just indoor. Thank got for biowar.. works 100% Every single time.. I don't fear broads or Russets..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php