What's new

$$$BIG MONEY$$$ TRC genetics

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is Big Money, sent to me by Lonestar in an envelope which said that these were a limited run that only I seem to have. Lonestar (TRC breeder) doesn't even remember these beans, that's how limited a run they were :smile: I have no idea what the genetic background is, but it smells like it's got TRC's G13 genetics in there - very strong, stanky, G13 smell.

day 32

Last edited:
G

Damn nice CC, gotta love ol' LS for his commitment to the cause.

I'v never been disappointed in anything from the TRC. I have a little "Sweet Dirty Widow" goin as well.

Bush-o-rama CC, make little shrubs, that's the ticket.

I

Tex

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha, Lonestar's ALWAYS high!

Fredster, she was topped once at the 4th internode... That's it!

Well, there was lots of limbing of the bottom branches to create that space between the soil and the first branches, but other than that - nothing at all but TLC.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 3 clones of this one kicking ass right now. I won't be letting her go any time soon, unless she (somehow) sucks to smoke... But I doubt that!

She's ideal for indoor conditions. Look at that branching differentiation! Great for SOG! Imagine a dozen of these, all in rows, packing a garden!

It'll be interesting to see wht she does over the next month! :smile:

cc

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, this is in nothing BUT Pro-Mix (peat moss, perlite, dolomite lime). Nothing organic at all in the soil, until I feed them with liquid organics - which can be easily flushed out before harvest :wink:

This is basically Hydro with the added benefit of using organics in soil. Works pretty good eh?

Rellikbuzz

Holy Crap, CC!! You only topped it once? Unbelievable!! That thing looks like it has 15 to 20 axial limbs reaching for the sky. This Texas Resin Co. and Lonestar has me confounded. Here I am in Texas and all I hear is about these guys strains and how bad ass they are but I never see any links on how to get their genetics. How does one go about appropriating some of these goodies? They look so good and I keep hearing about this Sharon clone. What is the deal with these guys? :confused:

G

I really doubt you ever will RBzzz, LS and crew are the ghost of the seed game. They have made several attempts at commercial distribution but it always seems to fall apart somehow.(Blue 13, Sweet Lavender Widow recently)

It's good to be on their mailing list, I wish I were. I got all my TRC strains through the grapevine and alot of luck.

Tex

Rellikbuzz

Thanks for the response, TK. I guess it pays to be part of the "Fortunate Few"!! :biglaugh: Oh well, maybe this "newb" will graduate someday and be able to take part in the REAL festivities. I sure hope so!

Stacatto

Super Cool bush, who cares where it came from its great :bigthumbsupwayyyyup:
damn stealth to hell lol, thats a nice one

G

What a bush :eek:

So Big Money isn't available anymore? I've been looking for a nice big yielder and that definetely looks like one. What kind of prices do TRC charge for their strains? That ST#3xST#4 sounds good too. I love the #3.

tRuKemist

Whoa! That's one big ass Money Tree!

Whoa! That's one big ass Money Tree!

I really enjoyed the Blue13's and Sugar Klingon's I received from Lonestar; I was able to grow them out this past fall! I'm pretty picky when it comes to buying seeds, but I would buy TRC genetics more often if they were easier to obtain! The Blue13 was DJ short's Blueberry indica pheno female crossed with an X13 male and it was superb smoke, to say the least! It was probably one of the most potent Blueberry variations I have ever tried and once you start smoking it, you don't want to stop till next thing you know, you wake up and it's two days later! peace, tRu