What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida OG Kush (OG Triangle)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread is so wild its crazy! you got people throwing personal stuff out there, people comparing inline breeding projects to pollen chucking for a cut, ones better then the other...its two diff animals...you got all the hate from the old ogkush threads coming back...its interesting when youve been on the boards long enough...you start to see patterns...pictures, then hating...then next thing someone is gonna cross tk with an afghani and seeds are gonna come out...then other guys are gonna have thier seeds but with the gainesville tk not tampa tk...then more hating...I for one am very interested in the whole triangle kush legend...im having fun watching it all happen...im not doggin anyone...i dont have a side in this...but im betting there is more to come...if ya got it...hold on to it, cuz if the cali ogkush fiasco of the last few years holds as a model...and people start exploiting it...theres gonna be diff cuts and crosses and people will name it whatever they want, and soon everyone will think they have the real deal...holy shit, did i just type that much? ...wow..im high...please continue...

D

Danseur

This is where we end planty, no hard feelings different people have different opinions and I respect yours. I just know we will not see each others point of view any time soon, because I used to say the exact thing you are saying right now, and in part of it is the truth for me.

If you get exactly what you need there is no need for more and I agree with you 100 on that friend. That is a individual preference and will not deny anyone that. I can only speak for myself in saying variety is exactly what I need. Variance of things the same caliber as the tk.

tk is fuego, no doubt about. But flamboastin like its all this and that and wagging it in ole boy face saying he has s1's and shit. Grow the fuck up is all, I could care less where the cut comes from or how it was tested. But try and flamboast on some cat on the internet saying he is all s1's, when that shit isn't even a proper breed is where you need to check those ego's. I just call it like I see it, and you are free to do the same.

FYI in switzerland last I checked it was not legal to grow 10,000's of plants; matter of fact I am unaware of anywhere in the world that it is allowed. Then again I do not get out much. This was never about what breeding is, or any of that. You brought that into the picture, I just wanted to point out to those that were raggin on ole boy for having s1's, that they were only s1's of a non tested cross. b ez, i wish you many extraordinary cuts to come. stables of them, sincerely.

P

planty

TK is alive and well and it originally is from the Gainsville/Micanopy/Daytona Beach area -- The Golden Triangle.

One of the first people to ever show OG Kush on line said it came from Florida...They also said that they made crosses with it and released those to certain people..(Ghost OG any one ...?)

Danseur - The issue here is Bageled J goin B A N A N A S in some ones thread acting like he's bein growin TK since it first started showing up around 90 91 in the GT area...but the truth is he's only had what's been given to him by his internet connects....even if it was face to face..they're still from tha net! If you carefully backread my posts you'll see that I even say that J probably is holding the TK as well as a TK S1 that is supposed to be better and "fresher"... also S1s are badass ..you dont know!

D

Danseur

I know what you are saying, just I see it as Bageled J goin Bana, and then yous guys going the same! When does it become right and wrong? In his mind he growing that tk, name is just a name. Why does it do any good to put ole boy down and try to make him feel bad? Yous guys was mocking ole boy, so no I won't just sit back and laugh along with you. Not when my opinion of the tk is that it is not even worth boasting over.

I think we have a difference in opinion about what badsass is. U can have your opinion and I will have mine, fair enough.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sub is dead on! Dont worry guys!! In a few weeks a certain skirt wearer will discover a suddenly new pheno and name it his own. Then he is gonna make a ton of femmed seeds to sale and slang at outrageous prices so all the nutthangers can get their copies and jizz in their shorts at his great breeding!! This is gonna get soooooo good!!!!

A

Aerokush101

Sorry fellas, I should have read the whole thread first... This triangle kush sounds pretty impressive...

And so it goes on..... All I know is there aren't many people here in Cali that have that cut and grow it properly. As far as I know she's super finikey doesn't clone for shit will herm in a heart beat and isn't much of a yeilder.

So what I am saying is even when people do get there hands on said cut the majority give up after a years worth of failed attempts, leaving only the people that "deserve" it. So let mother nature decide who's worthy she's pretty good at knowing who's in it for the right reasons.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
RLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ya your never gunna get a good yeild when your canopy is that jacked.or when your flowers arnt even to a third of the size they should be.look at jiggys and thats what your supposed to be shooting for.your prob the same guy who says the white doesnt yeild either.ive seen a GPW with that cut when managed correctly.

HEY JIGGY-since 89 huh?LOL.good one bud ;).go ask our mutual friend what i just pulled from the TK and OG rows.he was there!!

the way i get 1.6-1.7 lbr per k is i do 9 per light topped once than lst.i end up with a mini bush with about 20+ leads on it.THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER GET ANY SPINDLY PLANT TO YEILD.

FRANKY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!!

and sorry i dont want to put up pictures of my grows.just a little two big a security breach for me.

BUT IN ALL HONESTLY DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE WHAT ANYONE OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME?AB-SO-LUTLEY NOT.I know and thats good enough for me.

TOO FUNNY WHEN ALL I TRY TO DO IS SPREAD FIRST HAND INFO.NOT BS THAT I FOUND ON THE NET;)

If u live in Cali & doing a med grow , which i assume u are , then why is it a security breach issue with posting some "select" pics of this marvelous 1.7/p canopy u claim to have just finished ? It's a lot more instructive to the viewers & readers here than the rants . Topping once & LST training is the only way to go with these taller spindly girls , though some like Crazy Composer over here who got up to 4ozs per girl with the SFV ...sans the LST
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=154542&page=3

Rants aside ....on the origins of OGK from the TK , save it man this is one u'll never win for its all legend & lore discussed many times before . U seem to be just a bit overboard on the genetics & heavy on the ego & a tad light on the manners ... B E H A P P Y that these strains were all given to u to.

And besides exercising a little more courtesy, remember a ----> picture is worth a 1000 rants bud .

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
daym..........drama......................is triangle the white?LMAO.....these threads are soooo classic........

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
EDIT money! whats happening bro?
jack-to tell you the truth, im so ridiculously high on the church right now i didnt understand alot of the first part...but i was laughing my ass off by the time i got done reading! its spot on too...i will say this though...i was a lil slow to get into the og's here in cali for a couple reasons.1) sooo much variety other then og's 2) i couldnt stand all the drama...it was getting crazy...but since i started i cant count, literally, how many og kushes ive smoked...i mean its just stupid...crazier even then people who arent here realize...and im not counting the varieties that are the exact same cut grown under diff names...there are soooo many crosses and s1's w slight to extreme differences...but whats funny is they are all good. as crazy as it sounds...not all great, though many are, but all at least good.
---so if thats the downside to whats sure to happen to TK, especially if it is better than og (which ive heard from a few outside of this thread, with as many who have tried it saying some og's are just as good)im sure there are worse things...but for those who got the cut, better not lose it, cuz theres no guarantee what youll get back is the same as what ya had. its so crazy w og's now you start to doubt your OWN memories!
---jesus this weed is good..never heard of it til recently...church...hmm...im rambling...wish my lights would come on.....

MIZ'Z ELVIS

That would be the Elvis your puffing Sub....... The real Church is just Elvis renamed. Some people call some incency smelling haze phenos "church bud" but the real Church(originally known as Elvis), only has the frankincense and myrrh, incense aroma, permeating from the smoke and not from the turpines. Very dank stuff indeed. You would go apeshit for a Elvis hybrid by the name of Pink Cadillac sub it's pure lime green, frosty, infected dead skunk funk to the max.

L

Lord Humungus

totally off topic but....

That would be the Elvis your puffing Sub....... The real Church is just Elvis renamed. Some people call some incency smelling haze phenos "church bud" but the real Church(originally known as Elvis), only has the frankincense and myrrh, incense aroma, permeating from the smoke and not from the turpines.

im smoking on the same church og buds as sub and i am not finding anything frankincensey about it at all after its burned. its total classic fuel og flavors n scents on the way down. afterburn smells good but nothing very inscency... to me. maybe its very subtle?

socalmasterkush - smelling the room after you smoke that is like walking into a catholic church.

but i'm kinda sick and my descriptability isnt the cleanest either... but i got pictures!!! is this the church/elvis youre talking about mizz elvis?

it is top shelf quality for sure

also been puffing on some not quite dry/ready to go valley og (definately not the sfv btw) which ive been told is pheno 2 of the famous TK (or is it s1#2 of the legend.... whats the difference?)... and man that shit will knock your dick in the dirt LOVE IT (will post pics when its dried and bagged). nice yeild too for a supposed low yeilding plant.

now back to your regularly scheduled og kush drama programming:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC05387.jpg
    DSC05387.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC05388.jpg
    DSC05388.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

bageled j

still cant stop huh?

RLMFAO!!!!!!

when ya get the Krush,CO Cough,CO SAGE,PIFF,TK,Skelly HP,F cut of OG,Black bubba,humbolt snow,ect ect.then maybe ya can try on come at me

TILL THEN.HAVE FUN THINKING YOUR THE MAN!!!

I KNOW THE TRUTH SO EVERYTHING IS FINE BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvest

WOW! this thread blew up. hahaha il throw some dried pics up in a sec....This OG was run on house and gardens line, and was gifted to me by a highly respected OG round these parts.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would be the Elvis your puffing Sub....... The real Church is just Elvis renamed. Some people call some incency smelling haze phenos "church bud" but the real Church(originally known as Elvis), only has the frankincense and myrrh, incense aroma, permeating from the smoke and not from the turpines. Very dank stuff indeed. You would go apeshit for a Elvis hybrid by the name of Pink Cadillac sub it's pure lime green, frosty, infected dead skunk funk to the max.
----would this be the same as elviskush? or was that just another name...i think it was a cross cuz it wasnt as good as this...thank you for the tip!!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
totally off topic but....

im smoking on the same church og buds as sub and i am not finding anything frankincensey about it at all after its burned. its total classic fuel og flavors n scents on the way down. afterburn smells good but nothing very inscency... to me. maybe its very subtle?

socalmasterkush - smelling the room after you smoke that is like walking into a catholic church.

but i'm kinda sick and my descriptability isnt the cleanest either... but i got pictures!!! is this the church/elvis youre talking about mizz elvis?

it is top shelf quality for sure

also been puffing on some not quite dry/ready to go valley og (definately not the sfv btw) which ive been told is pheno 2 of the famous TK... and man that shit will knock your dick in the dirt LOVE IT (will post pics when its dried and bagged). nice yeild too for a supposed low yeilding plant.

now back to your regularly scheduled og kush drama programming:tiphat:

get those at discount by chance? cuz something seems off...the church i have is not og...but those pics look EXACTLY like the HERO i picked up at the same time!

Latest posts

Latest posts