What's new

Florida OG Kush (OG Triangle)

P

planty

B J - Damn..I didn't know that constantly supplying healthy trays of cuts , multiple strains , and straight up pre vegged plants was treating your friend badly... I also didn't know that it was wrong to be disappointed in a friend and take it up with them DIRECTLY and IMMEDIATELY was wrong. When some one breaks a promise it's wrong...doesn't matter who. Even me. I've broken promises and it was wrong of me to do so..Being human is making mistakes and at that time I wasn't in a head space to see past stems , buds , and leaves...

Yea bro growing them out isn't first hand knowledge..you weren't involved in getting them or making them you didn't give anything up of your own or put yourself in to the plants so you really have no first hand knowledge of them. I've grown them all out and even strains you haven't seen yet and maybe will trickle down but the point is that none of em are mine..some one always gave me the cut or seed and told me the story..it was never my own story..just like none of the stories or events associated with what you're growing are yours..so no..you don't have any first hand knowledge about these plants other than their taxonomy and realtive quality of finished nug to one another.

Keep posting tough bro ! Have a nice life, like my sig says..you can't see me with bifocals and a fuckin telescope..

P

planty

After serching this site, Nandro called these pictures of Bluedog's
nice looking triangle kush.

4733DSC01252.JPG

heres the link.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=45461&highlight=suge+nite&page=2

ALL I SEE IS OG KUSH!!

P

Paco

Planty,If you thought the Cough was crappy you didn't have the right one.

P

planty

sorry that I don't think NL5 Haze is good smoke..I just don't..I'd rather blaze on OG Kush or Golden Goat !!

farvathe1

TK and the legend cut will be in LA In due time trust,this I guarentee. If I had no remorse I would spread them through the entire medi community.But who knows mabey someone will

farvathe1

Had the skelley and tossed it..

CO Cough is garbage

Have the TK

Have the F cut

Have the Black Bubba

Have the H. Snow...

OH SHIT!! I'm that cat that gave the person ya got it from most that gear!! HE never got the Black Bubba or the F Cut so keep dreamin! He also never got the H. Snow....

You seriously are NO ONE in this game..you had every thing handed to you by some one who could not keep their shit together at the time so you were LUCKY..You didn't come up with any strains of your own to trade for a single clone you have..all you do is trade what you've been given and ride the hype...You haven't done any leg work of your own to make the claims you do..So just crawl back in to your hole..
Hit that one on the head

bageled j

Farve-RLMFAO-u and B have fun playing with yourselves

THANK YOU BOTH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farvathe1

Farve-RLMFAO-u and B have fun playing with yourselves

THANK YOU BOTH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive tried to be nice,best thing that ever happened to you,not like you really had a choice in the matter.Have fun acting like your a legend on the forums.as your would say,Those that know know,and in your case those that know laugh when they see you acting a fool.You would still be in az doing god knows what,if it wernt for us.must make you feel good rubbing your strains in others faces like your responsible for them,your nothing never will be. anyone who thinks your anything is just as big of an idiot as you are,preach on rosenthal

P

planty

Farv do we know each other? Seems like we are the few that see b j for the smoke and mirror show he really is....

Rootstyle

lets get this thread cruzn on the irey trail
kynd og takin at 63 daze

attachment.php

Attachments

• user21929_pic45323_1238258857.jpg
    user21929_pic45323_1238258857.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 17

farvathe1

Farv do we know each other? Seems like we are the few that see b j for the smoke and mirror show he really is....

not sure if Ive know you,ogorganic is my roomate,I used to just go on with his profile, Im friends with greyskull though if you know who he is,cool dude.

M

manchild

ThaDocta also grew the Tk sometime back when and from what I know, he thought the tk and poison were his favorites.here is TK grown by thaDocta.

Attachments

• TK.jpg
    TK.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 24
  • TK1.jpg
    TK1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 25
  • tk2.jpg
    tk2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 25
  • tk3.jpg
    tk3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 26

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anymore threats and tormenting and I'll be getting rid of some people. That's the one and only warning. What a bunch of crap.