What's new

Florida OG Kush (OG Triangle)

Its all a can of worms that has been open A 1000 times ....We ruined this dude thread,,,as i know another crew not even related to OFR that slang the tK. homie was getting sacks of it for a while but could not get a cutt .....later finally he kept trading um some wierd cross i made ,, i forget urkle and jack cleaner and they actually loved the crap and later just threw him a slice.....Thing is now is Triangle kush like Cali OG kush where there is different groups all with TK/OG kush titles........all in all that looks like OG kush in this thread.....Looks like ghost Cutt Og to me and lower buds !!

and dont waste your time searching anyone with real info was tossed out of icmag by rez a few years back:cathug: ......Everybodys gone now !!!

Just like me ~~~~~~~ALOHA:wave:

P

planty

I thought dialing in the canopy management and food for any strain was the difference between 1+ and 2+...TK has been going around the golden triangle for a long time and is all over the emerald triangle as well...

Triangle kush is a Touchie subject......Any one want real pics Search the Florida growers threads there a few bad shoots still in there !! that diffidently Og Kush Tho !!!

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Seriously,later gators

THOSE THAT KNOW,KNOW

ALL YOU OTHERS.AT LEAST READ RIGHT!!!

This is the Florida OGK / TK thread ?

And did i not read what U POSTED right , that U had just finished getting 1.7lbs per K average with the triangle kush .... which is really quite remarkable given she is a fairly notoriously bad yielder unless very intensively worked with , trained, dialed , etc .

So now u are going to just leave after being so confrontational & making such grandiose claims , just taking all your toys with u without sharing even one little pic ? As u go ?
Well well bye baby , bye bye :wave:

And just as we thought we were all going to get really enlightened and see some of this great work of yours . Might be better next time to share a picture or two ,
then u get to play "Guru" all ya want , lol .

Thanks for sharing the pics Jack/ Reaper !
Love the wire cages, for an indoor grow no less
but a spindly girl she is .
(these guys must really live in the swamp!!;))

Thanks for sharing the pics Jack !!
Yeah and hers some OG Kush i remembered that A homie was spreading it around Co and had pics of mine in the front of the CO clone thread Here some OG ....

This and the ghost cutt<BOTH FROM ORGNKID> are the closest Looking ones with the pointed kUSH catalyxs and structure that looks Close to the TK at the finish , but both have been grown next to the TK and is not it !! atleast what i was told by someone who has grown all 3

picture.php

picture.php

SELFHEMPLOYED

&#2360;&#2342;&#2360;&#2381;&#2351;
Veteran
This is the Florida OGK / TK thread ?

And did i not read what U POSTED right , that U had just finished getting 1.7lbs per K average with the triangle kush .... which is really quite remarkable given she is a fairly notoriously bad yielder unless very intensively worked with , trained, dialed , etc .

So now u are going to just leave after being so confrontational & making such grandiose claims , just taking all your toys with u without sharing even one little pic ? As u go ?
Well well bye baby , bye bye :wave:

And just as we thought we were all going to get really enlightened and see some of this great work of yours . Might be better next time to share a picture or two , then u can play "Guru" ? lol

Thanks for sharing the pics Jack/ Reaper !
Love the wire cages, for an indoor grow no less but a spindly girl she is .
(these guys must really live in the swamp!!;))

Bageled def has the real cuts and misinformation tends to piss the people with the cuts off. fwiw. :wave:

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Have grown the White recently (aka Triangle) and will put up some pics , matter of fact just chopped a couple down . Definitely got a little floppy towards the end found the yield was a bit disappointing 'cept for the ones in the larger containers .

There were some in 3gals that did just OK tho they were very inconsistent & some down right pissed off as far as she seems to love indirect or side lighting to produce well ( and less watering ) . So the verticle lights would seem better suited to that strain ...tho won't be doing her again .

Will try out the White Fire cut soon , tho don't expect much yield from her either ....like to see more Fire OG pics around here . OG whether from Florida or Cali or wherever , matters little to me if its REAL & done well !!

:)

Have grown the White recently (aka Triangle) and will put up some pics , matter of fact just chopped a couple down . Definitely got a little floppy towards the end found the yield was a bit disappointing 'cept for the ones in the larger containers .

There were some in 3gals that did just OK tho they were very inconsistent & some down right pissed off as far as she seems to love indirect or side lighting to produce well . So the verticle lights would seem better suited to that strain ...tho won't be doing her again .

Will try out the White Fire cut soon tho don't expect much yield from her either ....like to see more Fire OG pics around here . OG whether from Florida or Cali or wherever , matters little to me if its REAL !! lol
i have had the same issue with her small,,,,,as a large netted tree.......she does real well.....vegg a 4ft beast and nett ,Prune and flip !!!

mixin

Man this guys thread just got totally jacked. All he was doing was posting some flowers.

I don't even wanna take in an og kush cuz of all this shit.

Someone show me some OG that competes with this kush anyways.

This is a cut we call God's Gooch. I got it from my uncle in '89.

Oh did I hear something about a canopy?

Bring on the haters!

dude you just totally changed the vibe of this thead back to cool! sweet fucking pics!! canopy is sick!!!! give us more info about this kush! never heard of it but tell us how it smells and smokes please! and post more pics asap:thank you::party:

bageled j

RLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ya your never gunna get a good yeild when your canopy is that jacked.or when your flowers arnt even to a third of the size they should be.look at jiggys and thats what your supposed to be shooting for.your prob the same guy who says the white doesnt yeild either.ive seen a GPW with that cut when managed correctly.

HEY JIGGY-since 89 huh?LOL.good one bud ;).go ask our mutual friend what i just pulled from the TK and OG rows.he was there!!

the way i get 1.6-1.7 lbr per k is i do 9 per light topped once than lst.i end up with a mini bush with about 20+ leads on it.THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER GET ANY SPINDLY PLANT TO YEILD.

FRANKY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!!

and sorry i dont want to put up pictures of my grows.just a little two big a security breach for me.

BUT IN ALL HONESTLY DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE WHAT ANYONE OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME?AB-SO-LUTLEY NOT.I know and thats good enough for me.

TOO FUNNY WHEN ALL I TRY TO DO IS SPREAD FIRST HAND INFO.NOT BS THAT I FOUND ON THE NET;)

P

Paco

RLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ya your never gunna get a good yeild when your canopy is that jacked.or when your flowers arnt even to a third of the size they should be.look at jiggys and thats what your supposed to be shooting for.your prob the same guy who says the white doesnt yeild either.ive seen a GPW with that cut when managed correctly.

HEY JIGGY-since 89 huh?LOL.good one bud ;).go ask our mutual friend what i just pulled from the TK and OG rows.he was there!!

the way i get 1.6-1.7 lbr per k is i do 9 per light topped once than lst.i end up with a mini bush with about 20+ leads on it.THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER GET ANY SPINDLY PLANT TO YEILD.

FRANKY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!!

and sorry i dont want to put up pictures of my grows.just a little two big a security breach for me.

BUT IN ALL HONESTLY DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE WHAT ANYONE OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME?AB-SO-LUTLEY NOT.I know and thats good enough for me.

TOO FUNNY WHEN ALL I TRY TO DO IS SPREAD FIRST HAND INFO.NOT BS THAT I FOUND ON THE NET;)
:laughing: K+, J