What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Grow tent 4 bucket Rdwc - Chronic by Serious seeds Growlog

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I've been watching yiour thread since you started it, and they are looking nice and look as if they are growing along just nicely.

looking forword to seeing them full grown.

Technique

Your not late, the real shows about to begin! no body cares about veg here. haha its all about the nugs :p

p.s. enjoy the show!

Technique

Father, Its been a while since my last confession..

Not much to see yet really. pistil's are forming slightly.

i did a flush today, now ph 5.8 and ec 1.4 i have backed it down a little after reading a few things over the web.. no need to go so excessive and wait for leaf burn and then back off from there..

i ripped the male.. tho i kept some cuttings of him.. he would be perfect for breeding stock later on this season :)

as for photos.. i really hope they start forming soon! i am running a tight schedule..

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
those have really become bushy. Have you done any kind of training to get the side branches to grow out, or have they grown out like that on thier own. (I remember reading a discription of this strain and I thought that I read that she doesn't like to branch out.)

Technique

Thanks for the kind words everyone :) i'm finally getting some talking traffic in here!

i've not really done any training at all.. i did squeeze a top on one a while back but nothing too crazy.. it just blew up a day or so before i flipped, i did throw some Co2 powder/water into the room however. it may have helped a little? i hope it fills back in however! and Quickly haha! should be seeing some good action in a week or two..

very nice... Love serious and all their strains. BUT I DO NOT LIKE THE PRICES.

Yer was a bit $$$ but i have got myself about 6 different females. and one crazy male.. and some didnt make it :(

Technique

some photos from today.

things are going a wee bit quicker now, 5.7ph and about 700ppm or 1.4-1.5 ec maybe, i forgot what i left it on.

Front right plant now number #1

rear right plant now number #2

The group shot.. should i do some trimming? its about day 5 12/12 maybe?

W

W.P.

See... I told you to train , there really going start branching out now..... I mean (really), maybe besides some Nl#5 x Skunk#1 pheno's these have the most sites of any plant i've had. Tons of sites but, if not trained then ALOT of popcorn (still nice cola but...)

And you thought i was Joking :smokeit:

Technique

oh snap i didnt have the time to train :( running tight as it is.. i go away for a month in feb so i will just get 8 weeks from now..

should i give them some more space and maybe remove the two empty buckets? so they get light everywhere?

does it look like i've gotten a good pheno? i have two more girls outside that are pretty nice looking so far.. and the male is crazy! cant wait to cross him with mazar and a few others i have at home.

W

W.P.

Use some string taped to the bottom of bucket for those out side branches and pull them down, takes very small resources and time.

Really very stable not to much variation , really only two phenos.

One slightly thinner leaved more ak leaning , slightly better - Headdy buzz, slightly less yield.

Second Slightly better yield, MORE branchy, less high...

Won't be real noticeable though till harvest time as there pretty stable.

Technique

similar to how i tie down my outdoor stuff? i didnt think i really had the room in there to do that will give it a shot however, i'm using c02 powder in a hope to get it to finish as quick as possible.

cheers for the guidance too. the outside branches seem like they are pretty wide and low however i'll try get some better photos tomorrow.

Technique

A coupe of close ups today, otherwise nothing much going on.. growing swell, might do a little bit of trimming and training today, or might just leave it go since i did a bit of chopping down low just before 12/12

Group shot.

And the closeups! forming along nicely :) i hope i get atleast a half p out of this.. going to be pushing it i'd say tho..

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Some of those leaves look as if they are a burnt from strong nutes to a slight degree. Is this older growth or is this just starting?

Technique

Comming along nicely Tech!

Cheers man, its gone along so well! i'm happy this is finally working out. This system, these nutrients, and this chronic is a breeze!

Some of those leaves look as if they are a burnt from strong nutes to a slight degree. Is this older growth or is this just starting?

Yo i'm pretty sure they are the original leaves from the very start. none of the newer growth is getting affected, and the larger plant also has none of this..

Very nice Technique just a question what size fans you using for intake and extraction?

Thanks

Dont have anything running for intake at all. just using the negative pressure when lights are on, my tent doesnt allow for much in that department. will upgrade to a tent with more vents later :)

for extraction i have a centrifugal fan, its only 100mm but i use the 150mm ducting taped to it.. and it just sits on the top/outisde of my tent where my odorsock/cooltube vents to.

i also have a small desk fan running inside all the time.

Technique

I was about to throw some photos up today but my skillz this morning are shocking, there is a fair bit of bud formation going on which i have failed to capture..

so here's a photo with a burnt leaf and the bigger back plant :)

will get some nice shots soon, and i might do some cleaning up in there as its getting quiet wild!

AnxiousCowboy

I'm considering doing a grow tent with my coming grow (first). I have a 400w light and a 1000w light, both hps (I have a 360w MH conversion bulb too) and figured if I did a grow tent I would be limited to using the 400 but I couldn't help but notice you're lighting it up with a 1000w. I was checking out a 4'x4'x6' tent. So with those lights, 4 hydro buckets with the DP seeds waiting, and a 135cfm s&p fan, could I pull off using the 1000w in there? I've been putting this project off because I really wanted to flower with the 1000w and haven't been able to figure out where in my place to put the grow, but a tent of that size would be perfect... Your grow is inspiring to me. Thanks