What's new

Who grows the biggest buds

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Crispy dry with white hairs on it. Nice. Youll have to teach me that trick. :biggrin:

That was after hanging for two weeks in 40% rh. If you've never seen a dry bud with some white pistils at the top then I guess you just need more experience. It a trait that seems to be associated with Thai genetics...:biggrin:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
one footer haze...
picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
Just the top, none of the supporting lower buds...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8393.jpg
    IMG_8393.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8394.jpg
    IMG_8394.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 32
A

AlterEgo860

looks wet to me.. but hey could be a few days dry.. but usually within the first few days all ur white hairs will turn.. also looks like too much nitrogen during flower.. u were getting new growth wen u cut down.. usually I don't see any new growth if I wait long enough... but then again. id rather every trich cloudy/amber over this crap people call weed that's full of CLEAR TRICHS..

A

AlterEgo860

I grow for cannabinoids and terpenes, i don't care about colors...

if that's the truth.. ud be taking ur plants down a lot later .. the terpenes on most plants get stronger and stronger during the last few weeks..

and if that's true.. also. unless u can control your dry room to a fuckin T.. then dry trimming is recommended.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
My Blockhead F3s and F2s in the growroom yesterday, they've got about a week or more to go and they put on weight up until the end...

picture.php