Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Thread Title Search
N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2010, 07:50 AM #31
moonunit

moonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the rough
Hi m8, great to see you are enjoying nepal, dont forget to source yourself some genes .
ALways great to read about your adventures into the different worlds of the herb. Look forward to burning one again in the future.
Much respect
Moonunit
moonunit is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2010, 12:19 PM #32
ptg

Quote:
ptg actually HASH1 reminds me of that low quality moroccon polm, but HASH4 is very creamy, stick to your finger, and is pure i m pretty sure.

HASH1 could have been adulterated with some sandy soil (not really a health hazard), and i know that they sometimes use chemicals to adulterate black hash. so far i'm pretty sure the hash i bought was not adulterated.

Indeed dry sieve and charras are very different. I would say the smoothness really depend on how you smoke : the dry sieve pollen is really smooth pure in a pipe, in a joint black hash seems better.
Looking at the color of the pics,hash 1 seems to be more mature resin(or there is a lot of sand in it)while hash 4 seems to come from earlier harvested plant...more grey,less red than H1.
Seems people there are really harsh when doing dry sifts,both sample contain a lot of green material in it!...i do hope you'll find this european guy,maybe you'll be able to score some bubbling dry sift...or get away from it and smoke only charas!

That's funny man...i really thought the contrary...i find (morrocan) dry sift to be smoothier in a joint than in a pipe(or chicha/chillum/bong)...while the best way to smoke charas IMHO is with a chillum...because it's so smooth and oily it can burn easily in it and give is best(stronger) taste.
Quote:
charras has a very distinctive taste and smell i found (those i tried from amsterdam as well as here), probably because of the hand rubbing. i ve been told that some low grade black hash are made using machinery (and adultarated by oils involved in the process), but i m not sure how. maybe it is just when they pressed it.
I believe low grade black hash are generally a blend of very low quality resin (or sometimes just dusted plant material) with oil,generally cannabis oil + other oils( like motors oil,fat,wax or parrafin...)...in some places you can found things that look like hash but wich are only suitable to write on wall,not smoke.
Quote:
well charras is certainly less pure than dry sieve. You are not gentle with the plant when you make charras ^^ but it probably bring something along with the taste...
Sure it change the taste,but about purity it will really depend on who makes the ball...and so far i think the charas you had look purer than the polm...

Now,i'm sure you tried it...how is your Nepal XXX?Is your brain always connected with us?

Beautiful pics,even if city is not what we are looking for...get some pics of the land man,go trekk!

Have a good time in Nepal bro!

@ Mriko:
Awesome pics,lucky you are to have this book,it's so much expensive!
I wish i could get my hand on some of the little balls in the last pic!

Old 03-22-2010, 12:29 PM #33
Saibai
ノー大麻ノーライフ

Saibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of light
Great report and pics titoon, thanks for bringing a little part of Kathmandu to me through the computer screen.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:39 PM #34
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
mriko, thanks for the great scans for the books, those are really nice pictures, and really made me want to go ganja trekking... fascinating, and what a quality.
also i'm pretty sure people doing that kind of quality nowadays is not easy to find.
prohibition seems to gather with less quality, that's sad.

redspaghetti
ty mate!

moonunit i hope the next joint we ll burn together will be some of the finest imported hashs on the planet mate !! for you, and me
feel free to come for a week mate, i'ld love to show you around, and i'm pretty sure you'll get a fullload of hash in the head you won t miss it too much back home
after all now im only half the way i used to be... come onnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!

ptg

Looking at the color of the pics,hash 1 seems to be more mature resin(or there is a lot of sand in it)while hash 4 seems to come from earlier harvested plant...more grey,less red than H1.

actually hash1 and hash4 are very different, but not sure which one is more mature. hash4 is pure while hash1 probably contains a little sand.

hash4 has a quite strong bubblegum smell, really amazing, i noticed that sleeping closed to the 90g. it is a bit spicy too, and smells more sativa. very very good indeed, and surprising !

the more i smoke, the more i like it, it has a very deep uplifting high, i have to find a day to try to see if it has a ceiling.

about the joint and smoothness, i was talking hash1 pollen vs hash2. now i have smoked like 5 joints since i m there, i smoke only in pipe, with few tobacco for the wooden one, pure for bubbler and glass pipe. so i have to get a little deeper into the hash before making any conclusion.

Quote:
I believe low grade black hash are generally a blend of very low quality resin (or sometimes just dusted plant material) with oil,generally cannabis oil + other oils( like motors oil,fat,wax or parrafin...)...in some places you can found things that look like hash but wich are only suitable to write on wall,not smoke.
well it could be, this afghani gummy stuff i ve seen in the dam. also in nepal low quality hash smelling strange, but i said no the the stuff... i don t ever bother to look what s in it. shame it is.

Quote:
Quote:
well charras is certainly less pure than dry sieve. You are not gentle with the plant when you make charras ^^ but it probably bring something along with the taste...
Sure it change the taste,but about purity it will really depend on who makes the ball...and so far i think the charas you had look purer than the polm...
agree on that, but as long as we re talking about the best : best dry sieve will be like that 99;999999 sift, while best charras will contains a lot of resin stems, and few green material.

indeed my dry sieve is probably purer, but i m more fond of that sativa body high from the pollen, than the more stoney black hash, which is probably from poorly selected genes.

Quote:
Now,i'm sure you tried it...how is your Nepal XXX?Is your brain always connected with us?
glad you ask mate. this nepal xxx is approximatly 4/5 times more stronger than the original hash is used to make it. around 1/4 is oil (from hash 50g->5g), rest is black hash.

This is one of the strongest stuff i ve come around, ever, even stronger than the original xxx stuff (guess i ve been generous on the oil quantity too). one pipe put me on a little cloud for 3 hours, while i could smoke a 1.5g joint of black hash without being like that.

but cool thing, it has a very enhancing high, very upifting and cerebral, so does not kill you instantanly. at least me.

i have now no doubt nepalese xxx is "laced" with cannabis oil, which makes it a lot more expensive to make, but really fucking strong, and have that kind of smoothness black hash does not have but oil does.

my xxx will put any heavy smoker very high in no time, enjoying the pure sativa high from nepalese goodness, while not needing to smoke tenth of grams to get a fully spiritual experience ! no joke come visit me !!!!!

i'm working, so not much trekking yet, but i m learning nepalese and get use to the culture so i fit in for my august ganja trek !
and my work will probably get me to some growing places too...

got to go to eat sth... see ya, enjoy

+++
titoon29 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:34 PM #35
CalcioErba2004
ICmag Football Nut

CalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to behold
Excellent report! Thank you for sharing! Don't forget to get some landrace genes while you are there! Keep us posted! Keep it danK!
Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
CalcioErba2004 is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2010, 06:45 PM #36
ptg

Go deeper bro,go deeper into the hash!

Lovely wooden pipe,lookin way better than those glass phallus

Quote:
indeed my dry sieve is probably purer, but i m more fond of that sativa body high from the pollen, than the more stoney black hash, which is probably from poorly selected genes.
Aaaaah,man,too bad i can't try those hash...so i could really speak...
Quote:
glad you ask mate. this nepal xxx is approximatly 4/5 times more stronger than the original hash is used to make it. around 1/4 is oil (from hash 50g->5g), rest is black hash.

This is one of the strongest stuff i ve come around, ever, even stronger than the original xxx stuff (guess i ve been generous on the oil quantity too). one pipe put me on a little cloud for 3 hours, while i could smoke a 1.5g joint of black hash without being like that.

but cool thing, it has a very enhancing high, very upifting and cerebral, so does not kill you instantanly. at least me.

i have now no doubt nepalese xxx is "laced" with cannabis oil, which makes it a lot more expensive to make, but really fucking strong, and have that kind of smoothness black hash does not have but oil does.

my xxx will put any heavy smoker very high in no time, enjoying the pure sativa high from nepalese goodness, while not needing to smoke tenth of grams to get a fully spiritual experience ! no joke come visit me !!!!!
I'll come,i'll come...keep me some XXX...no,wait a minute...actually i can't move from there,Oh my bad!

Don't work too much mate,it's bad for the health!

Have a good time!

Old 03-23-2010, 08:11 AM #37
Bumba Claat

Bumba Claat is on a distinguished road
titoon what are there seasons like I am assuming that winter is nov-feb . looking at traveling to either Nepal or Morocco this fall.
Bumba Claat is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2010, 10:06 AM #38
hanuman

hanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by titoon29 View Post
so i fit in for my august ganja trek !
August is full monsoon time in Nepal. Rain all day, absolutely no vision of the mighty mountains all around and... if you haven't heard about them yet ... voracious leeches all over the place, dropping from trees, where they are waiting for warm blooded creatures to walk underneath.

Another important point, the ganja isn't ready at all in August, let alone hash.

Not that it is my business, but you'd be much better off around september/october.

This said, you're really lucky to be in Nepal for a few months, as it's a fantastic country, with great people (and fantastic hash, but that we already know)

h

Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 AM #39
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
August is full monsoon time in Nepal.
Definitely not the best time indeed for trekking, unless you go up North beyond the watershed, like Mustang or Dolpo. And beside the leeches, mountains also can fall on you, as lots of landslides happens.
It's still possible to do trekking, but it's far less enjoyable. If you can, choose from mid september. The air will be clean and the vegetation explosive, plus you'll enjoy mature ganja plants indeed, take pics of the harvest, and even rub yourself some charas !

Quote:
looking at traveling to either Nepal or Morocco this fall.
If you want to see live plants, then maybe better choose Nepal as in Morocco harvest is usually done in August. Well, lots of damn foreign genetics have been imported, which finish later, so there might be still some fields going on by the fall. just my two cents...

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 AM #40
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I do not like traveling, but your journey does make me a bit envious. Thanks for sharing.
yesum is offline Quote