What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ill find out for sure brluban.

Mendo Breath clones....... 1st batch ready to put in soil.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EZ-Clone 120 getting bleachwater run through it for 3 days to get a great cleaning. Then its getting packed with cuts!
picture.php

Eli Bloom

my current keepers list: Santa Cruz Blue Dream * Hollywood PK * Headband * Fire OGK * SFV OGK * Kosher Kush * ECSD * Sour Dubble * Chem '91 * Chem 4 * Chem Sis * Mystery Chem * Corey Stardawg * GG#4 * Forum Cookies * Norcal Dos-si-dos * OGKB 2.0 * GMO Cookies * Sunset Sherbet

I'm looking for more elites, what do you have to trade bros?

no chem D bro?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Yes. Its the cut we all have. Hopefully ICMaggers will want to pick this strain up for their personal collection. Big yielder of dense buds.

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got 6 Hammers Kush clones to give out for free to those who spend $200 or more.
That’s all I’m bringing with me. Just 6 of them.
If there are any left at the end of the show, I’ll take them home and grow them fine ass ladies out myself.
IN CLONER:
16x - GG#4
6x - C-Banana #1
8x - SuperLemonGlaze #8
18x - Blue Dream
14x - DieselFire
18x - MendoBreath
6x - Hammers Kush

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGDW , when is this event your going to ???
we might have to get together before hand , i have some clones for chunky & a couple of his i want . so if you don't mind i might have you do a trade with him . i'll hit ya both by PM . :tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
May 6th. Its near capecod. I need some flower to puff on since Im not harvesting until May 30th. So I just may make the trip up to see you. Go do the show near the Cape. Then drive back to you to give you what Chunky gives me to give you. Thats an amazing amount of driving bro. 2 trips to NY. You've been a great friend, so I dont mind. But damn that’s a lot of driving.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Sorry I couldn’t bring more clones, but I just flowered out the mother’s and the clones I took from them were only a few weeks old. The launch date posted 2 weeks after I flipped all my moms. They overgrew my veg space. , BUT I can bring fresh flower tops for people to smell, cuz now I’ll be harvesting on May 4th, so it worked out just fine. I’ll hit em’ with the 120 x 2 next time. ;)

This BlueDream makes me really love BlueDream now. I hated it for along time, not as much as Dr. P, but I did despise the flooded market of 3rd grade Blue Dream selling for cheap as A Game.
This dream has a beautiful full flavor of Haze and Blueberry. 10 weeker. Lovely long, slender, thin, sativa/haze leaves that just look gorgeous in the garden. The finished product is wonderful!
Stupid easy to grow as well. She’s not finicky at all. Nice yielder.

Americangrower

Veteran
May 6th. Its near capecod. I need some flower to puff on since Im not harvesting until May 30th. So I just may make the trip up to see you. Go do the show near the Cape. Then drive back to you to give you what Chunky gives me to give you. Thats an amazing amount of driving bro. 2 trips to NY. You've been a great friend, so I dont mind. But damn that’s a lot of driving.

It's like 30 mins south of Cape Cod right near New Bedford.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran

i can meet you at our usual spot to lessen the driving on you . thats no problem . :tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
This is as full as I could get it ~ It would have all 120 sites filled if I had 2 more weeks of veg before I took cuts.
Only 8x-SuperLemonGlaze's........... so get there early to get your SLG#8 before there gone.

picture.php

Akss

So very tempting to get my hands on some of this stuff. Maybe if i can overcome my bug phobia...lol

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Akss -
I hear that! Especially with all these gardens coming together in 1 small place.
I can promise you that I am bug free. I sprayed the entire time in veg. Then a 1/2 hour before I took these cuts. I will spray the clones again after they get t/p'ed into the solo cups to veg, before the show, to ensure nothing wants to jump on my clones while Im at the show.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So very tempting to get my hands on some of this stuff. Maybe if i can overcome my bug phobia...lol

I got some from OverGrowDaWorld and it was critter free. Trustworthy dude with the good shit.:tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is as full as I could get it ~ It would have all 120 sites filled if I had 2 more weeks of veg before I took cuts.
Only 8x-SuperLemonGlaze's........... so get there early to get your SLG#8 before there gone.

View Image

wish i knew ahead of time you were doing this .... i coulda gotten you alot more slg8 clones to bring with you .