What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

marmarb

Shit i have the 60 and 128 site and takes me bout 10 days to get fully rooted. Show is shaping up to be a good one.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Day 8 ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nice job OG.

Sucks when you pull one out of the soil and there's one dinky little root.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Nice job OG.

Sucks when you pull one out of the soil and there's one dinky little root.

I hear that! You wont be able to pull these outa soil. They'll have 2 full weeks veg after putting these in solo cups. They will need to be transplanted right away cuz they will be very close to rootbound.

The 1st set of 10 MendoBreath's had to be transplanted to 5" x 5" pots and they are teens now. They will be fully established plants by the time they get to the show. 1 month veg time.

Got 100% strike rates on the Clones this run. they all rooted.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
OG, That cloner is a beast!

Do you have to feed that thing during a run?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
No. Never. I set it and forget it. I may check ph after a few days but thats it.
It takes 20glns of water to fill it. I use 4 EZ-Clone packets to put in the water, and dip them in Clonex gel. Thats it.
Its all about how clean and sterile the cloner is.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have 8 SuperLemonGlaze#8 vegging for 16 days in solo cups by May 6th.
Dansbuds is rooting me 7 or 8 more. Those will have about 6 days veg before the show.
Get there early and snatch these up quick, cuz anybody in the know, will be there to grab a cutting with the quickness.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Well, guess Dans forgot to plug his cloner back in and the clones are dead. So that means I will only have 8x - SLG#8's at the show.

Blue Dream Clones?

Blue Dream Clones?

Sup IC, just catching up on thread... OvergrowDW -we met last GeneTraders around Chunky's table, smoking some fire I can't remember which (not surprisingly). But anyways, I digress... Wassup w the Blue Dream? Clones still GeneTrader bound? Hoping so... I'm planning my outdoor garden and all, ha! PeaceNTrees
Cheers, yo

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Yep. Got a bunch of them. These Blue Dreams did AWESOME last year outside. Heavy yielder with great mold resistance. The Spider Mites love this plant and are drawn to it, so make sure to spray in veg as a preventative.

Need me some real BD

Need me some real BD

Yep. Got a bunch of them. These Blue Dreams did AWESOME last year outside. Heavy yielder with great mold resistance. The Spider Mites love this plant and are drawn to it, so make sure to spray in veg as a preventative.

Can't wait for THIS! What do you use for spider mites? I use a neem oil/foliar as preventative for vegging inside...

marmarb

Infused Items i will have not all for sale some will be gifts with purchase of 50$ also will be holding a raffle tickets are 5$ or 3 with every 50$ spent

Apple Chardonnay
Tropical vino
Healing salve
CannaCaps
Juice
CannaLean
Assorted Edibles
Reg seeds
Gg4 x magnum opus

Last edited:
I should be there. It's close by which is good. My Dad had his Aorta replaced 3 weeks ago and i was worried his recovery would be slow and i wouldn't make it, but he looks and for the most part feels better than expected. Other than the chest scar and the wires keeping his sternum closed, you can't even tell he had anything done.

He went into A-fib in the hospital so they kept him a few days longer, and he went into A-fib again after he got back and was sent back to Mass General for a few days. They said it's fairly normal for that to happen and he's been ok since (fingers crossed) so that's good.

I love him to death and he's basically been my hero in life, so i had to put my grow on hold to help him (because priorities).

On the bright side the Gene Traders event is soon so i can hopefully get some awesome gear to start and my Dad is an old school pot connoisseur so if i can get him some "medicine" (clones) to grow for him that would be cool.

It seems like people are bringing so much good stuff i don't even know where to begin.

I'm mainly looking for clones and maybe some fem seeds if they aren't too pricey (bringing as much cash as i can but i'm not very rich ATM). I might grab some reg seeds too. I Finally got all my equipment after being out of the game for awhile (tent, lighting, ventilation, nutrients, medium, etc) so i'm antsy to see what i can do with the equipment i have now. Tents weren't even a thing the last time i was growing regularly lol.

P.S.:

I've noticed people talking about mites and i've used neem oil in the past, though i never had any bug problems. People used to say to mix ? amount of neem oil w/ dish soap? & water and give the plants a spray. Is this still a common method and if so, what ratio of the neem, soap and water do i use?

My 2nd question is about clones purchased at the gene traders event. Should i bring a cell tray/dome/rapid rooters/perlite or something like that with me and/or is there anything else i should bring? Is putting them in solo cups with a mix that is heavy in perlite and not a hot mix a good idea? Then put them under my T5 HO. Does this sound good? Anything else i should do/know?

Last but not least, what nutes should i feed my moms and how many healthy moms can i fit under a T5 HO 4FT 8 6500K Bulb system? I have the same question for vegging plants. How many healthy plants can i veg under that same T5? And should i run it 18/6 or 24/0?

And are any of these new T5 Bulbs like the AgroMax Super Veg, Pure Veg, Pure PAR, Pure Veg+UV, Pure UV or the Hortilux PowerVeg, UV, Different color spectrum Bulbs, etc. worth it at all? The one like the AgroMax Super Veg 5400k is cheap so if there is a benefit i could grab some, but some of them with UV or from Hortilux are $20+ each so if they don't make a big difference it's not worth it. Just interested in what other people think/know about them.

I apologize for all the questions, i am new to using a T5 system, elite clones/mothers, mites, new bulbs, etc.

Also, Sorry for the rambling lol i tend to always make long posts when it's something i'm passionate about.

Latest posts

Latest posts