What's new

Clone Reports for Lake County

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Well this is the first thread I've started on ICmag, hope it is helpful.
PLEASE stay within the TUO's & the PDQ's!!
Until a better thread comes, post 'Reports' on collectives you go to.

I start this Saturday with a better report; the last place I stopped at was GKG & they had a good variety of clones & also had some ‘BOG’ seeds. This report would be more complete if the medication wouldn’t have kicked in so soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for starting this Nobull. I'm currently growing out a Bubba Kush and Super Skunk that I picked up from GKG and will post pics when they are put into flower.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are in the midst of a root aphid epidemic here in California. Maybe it's really time to consider switching to cuttings as an option. No roots.. no root aphids. No passing around contaminated soils.
I myself was never too interested in cuttings but at our last cup I was gifted with 2 cuts of ErklexSourD (from greenlion) and I put them in a cup where they sat for a week before I took them home where they went to the fridge for another few days. I finally put them in a couple of cubes and OMG I had roots before the week was over! Its a great option and can save everyone a lot of grief down the road and more affordable. Its an extra week or 10 days to root but some folks have been fighting this issue and spending a fortune. It could be totally worth it.
So disturbing this whole root aphid thing.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Sorry for not posting reports sooner, I'll try to make it up with a doubble!

Made the rounds two weeks ago & again yesterday;

Bad Karma at green leaf so can't offer an honest option, so I be quiet on them.

Good Karma Growers- Good selection of clones & they started offering fresh cuts (just-cut untreated cuttings for those that want to start their own).

Looks like the clone market has slowed down while everyone focuses on the out door harvest-soon!!

Please post your reports also as there are over ten dispensaries in Lake Co & I can not visit all of them.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Please also post your Lake Co Grow reports here too!!

I've received PM’s about my seeds sold on ‘Seed Bay’, so please post your reports on them here also.

leroymmj

Where is the farmer's market in clearlake. I've heard about them for years and they had clones. Kinda an open-air summer type thing.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a little sprinkle this morning before daylight...
I hope everyone has a safe and bountiful harvest this year.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hi Justalilrowdy

Wanted to say great meeting you! Thanks for pointing us in the right direction when we were up there for Earthdance. You were part of a very IRIE adventure!:rasta:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yall seen the purple cherry kush up there?? its ogxdurbanxgdp.....some friends are running it up close to clearlake but they flowered all their cuts freakin morons! its fire straight lavender colored nugs with bright green leaf...best shit in my boys garden hands down really performed well outdoors, flowered and finished before everything else too....

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Spent some Qualty time at GKG yesterday. A few clones, some kushs & romulan cuts. Seeds & Med-ables were also around.
Looks like a lot of peps are home caning the harvest.

Rowdy/Nobull.... Is the all to hard to find shipwreck (purp kush x trainwreck) ever gonna makes its way into your market again? Been running an amazing purp wreck pheno (erkle x trainwreck) i got from u guys awhile back but still missing the ship wreck. Hope all is well up there.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Rowdy/Nobull.... Is the all to hard to find shipwreck (purp kush x trainwreck) ever gonna makes its way into your market again? Been running an amazing purp wreck pheno (erkle x trainwreck) i got from u guys awhile back but still missing the ship wreck. Hope all is well up there.

I think it came in from 'Shipwreck Jim'. the cuts are still around, call rowdy, she might be able to line you up some cuts.

New report; Lots of new stock coming into the lake! Four or five new local breeders have seeds.
Will try to list breeds next week, can only think of 'Big Foot' for now.

nvthis

Heya folks! Nobull, you are one of the first dudes I met out there.. :) You won't remember, but you handed me a Grape Rom joint and a pocket full of Purple Widow beans.. lol, it was a fun trip.. The Purp Widow beans ended up back east with my bro in MI... Sure those fellas are having a good time with them..

Hey Rowdy! :)

I gotta get out there and visit again soon.. Been dreaming of that Botwin for days now..

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Heya folks! Nobull, you are one of the first dudes I met out there.. :) You won't remember, but you handed me a Grape Rom joint and a pocket full of Purple Widow beans.. lol, it was a fun trip.. The Purp Widow beans ended up back east with my bro in MI... Sure those fellas are having a good time with them..

Hey Rowdy! :)

I gotta get out there and visit again soon.. Been dreaming of that Botwin for days now..

That was a while ago, as we've not had that widow for a couple of years!!

You are over due for another trip!
We can't talk about when & where here on the boards, but I'm looking forward to seeing u some saturday, so PM me when u can come up.