What's new

Clone Reports for Lake County

Grendelkhan

Hey No bull. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the great vibes today. Its always a pleasure too meet good folks and share information. Hell, I learned something today about weed that I never knew!
Peace
Gkhan.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Gkhan, late but I had fun also!!!

New report from Lake Co.
There is lots of P. mildew/ mold going around. So (IMHO) venders should spray before vending!
And ANYONE bring a new girl home should ALWAYS ice-o-late her to protect the WHOLE! IMHO x2)

nvthis

Spring has sprung! Nobull, missed ya on the last trip brotha, but the time is here again.. I'll be along as soon as I re-up my rec. Was out looking for bananagoo, but came home with a sample of Nancy Botwin instead.. Don't know if it's still a hot cut around your parts, but I sure liked the sample enough to give it a run if I can.. Good to hear things are well there. Peace bro..

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I haven't seen Nancy in awhile nvthis, but lots of diff stuff showing up:
Sour D
Big Foot
Vortex
Hippy Weed
Gillygum
Old school Romulan
Lambs Bread
White Widow
Forbidden Fruit
AK-47
Mazar

& a fellow brought in Tobaco

not every week, but something each time.

Grendelkhan

Hello all. Wanted to let everyone know about the Lake County Purple that I picked up from GKG. Its a Grape Ape x GDP cutting. I am about 5 weeks in on her and I am loving this little gal. Shes a bushy little lady that smells of grape jam with super sugary trichs so far. Not sure if she going to purple up too much but I would think if she does it will be the next couple of weeks. I'll post some pictures as she gets closer to finishing.
I was wondering what the GKG kush beans has in it, as Rowdy was kind enough to gift me a pack last time I was up and I am going to be popping them in the next week.
Hope all is well in the LC.
Peace
Gkhan.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
“We Don’t Want Your Collective Where It’s Now Located” ordinance

“We Don’t Want Your Collective Where It’s Now Located” ordinance

Watch out the planning commission is putting a “We Don’t Want Your Collective Where It’s Now Located” ordinance and ‘Land use requirements' before the Board of Supervisors.

They are starting with the clubs & collectives. No collectives allowed at residences and zoning for clubs permitted only under extreme restrictions.

They want to limit all grows to 'Over Ten Acers Only’, with Permits, Fees, inspections & anything else they can use to keep ‘The Evil Weed’ out of Lake County!

Some of us are trying to start a ‘Lake County Patients and Growers Association’ to fight for our rights. Please come JOIN!!!!:bump:

Please don’t post times and locations here! It will violate the site’s TUO's & PDQ's.

Ask at you club or check public radio in lake county, PM your buddy. Look for flyers, this Association will grow with this season’s crop! We hope to start a Association Website, and maybe one of the Moderators can link or post.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Just came from 'Visions of Avatar'. They have a nice selection of clones & some real nice teens.
Good Karma also has lots of clones & the Saturday Farmers Mkt is still going strong with Tobaco & Gojo berry plants showing up once and a while.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Well there are only two clone outlets left in Lake Co.

'Visions of Avatar' in Lakeport=very limited selection.

'215 Market' in Lucerne=something different every Friday & Saturday.

If anyone knows of other outlets please post!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
On their site it lists Champagne as one of the available strains...is that a clone that comes around often on the market.

There used to be a page(on the old site) that listed the available clones. Does that still exist? I couldn't seem to find it.

headimonster

Well there are only two clone outlets left in Lake Co.

'Visions of Avatar' in Lakeport=very limited selection.

'215 Market' in Lucerne=something different every Friday & Saturday.

If anyone knows of other outlets please post!

didnt avatar just get raided? i may be thinkin of another place

Yesca73

I remember smoking some Champagne about 15 years ago . It was kill and some of the prettiest pot I have ever seen .
Florescent lime green
I would love to grab a clone