What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aqua 12 site ebb and flow system

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure where to find that. I tried to search but it didn't come up with anything. Anyway. I guess I should do some trimming under the canopy. I am actually going to take clones today so I will have my next run ready.

I typed this into YT and got a bunch from the beginning: cannabis defoliating

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

Alright I did a thread search for what you are talking about and I could not find anything about defoliating anywhere. Maybe you can send me a link. Lol. I just don't understand why I can find it.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

Alright I googled it and it showed me videos and it also explains how to do it. And how much to do at once. My only thing with that is I have tried this before and I think I stunted the growth. That's why I haven't removed any leaves. I know I should be able to remove some of the fan leaves just don't do to much at one time. Now does it matter if you cut with scissors or do you need to pinch them off.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok here is the end of day 11 of flower.

Attachments

• IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 7

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Alright here is the end of day 10 of flower. I am sure this is a one sided thread.

I know if I have a question oh well because it seems like I am the only one responding to my own post. I bet if I stop posting pictures someone will finally say something. Or if I just stop posting altogether. I am pretty sure I asked questions before never got any answers. That's ok I will do my own research and not rely on anyone else for info. Happy growing and I hope if anyone needs answers I won't have them for anyone.

Sorry pal, I have been following along but super busy. Only getting a couple posts in a day.

Real quick- ideally, I don't go over 60%/under 30% humidity if I can help it. But whatever the number ends up being in a room, I just keep it consistent. No massive fluctuations day-to-day or light-to-dark. Circulation + intake/exhaust = :dance013:

For this many plants/sq ft, I would say a 4ft carbon filter and a 4" fan should be fine.

Looking good, keep rocking.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Sorry pal, I have been following along but super busy. Only getting a couple posts in a day.

Real quick- ideally, I don't go over 60%/under 30% humidity if I can help it. But whatever the number ends up being in a room, I just keep it consistent. No massive fluctuations day-to-day or light-to-dark. Circulation + intake/exhaust = :dance013:

For this many plants/sq ft, I would say a 4ft carbon filter and a 4" fan should be fine.

Looking good, keep rocking.

I picked up a can 100 carbon filter. I am going to scrub the room.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright I googled it and it showed me videos and it also explains how to do it. And how much to do at once. My only thing with that is I have tried this before and I think I stunted the growth. That's why I haven't removed any leaves. I know I should be able to remove some of the fan leaves just don't do to much at one time. Now does it matter if you cut with scissors or do you need to pinch them off.

It's a 2 step process

first pistils then again 3 weeks later

Unless your plant has a bunch of shade leafs as yours do don't do it

I cut mine

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
I did not say it's better, it's what I do, but IMO cutting put less stress on the plant

Went down a bought a new pair of fisker scissors. Didn't want to look for my old ones. So I will do a little trimming today.

I understand you like to cut them instead of pinching. Is that what you were talking about.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
I think this is the end of day 12 of flower.

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 7

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
End of day 13 of flower. Things are really starting to take shape. As you all know not much for the first 2 weeks. I actually see more at 13 day then I have any other grow. It usually took the full 14 days before I even seen hairs.

Attachments

• IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 9

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
End of day 15 of flower. I think this is the most I have seen in this short of time. I have not had any growth like this in that short of period of time.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 7

MrMMJ

Howdy GG1, You asked a question about security camera lightings effect in another thread that I responded to. Just curious if that was pertaining to something going on with this grow?

No need to look further than IC for defol tips https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=174163 over a million views and 4000 replies, lots of good and bad info to sort thru.......

Good luck, MrM

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Howdy GG1, You asked a question about security camera lightings effect in another thread that I responded to. Just curious if that was pertaining to something going on with this grow?

No need to look further than IC for defol tips https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=174163 over a million views and 4000 replies, lots of good and bad info to sort thru.......

Good luck, MrM

Actually I asked the question of the IR LIGHT from a security camera in the beginning of this thread. Yes it does pertain to this grow. I wanted to be able to video tape the entire grow but I didn't know if the red light would effect the plants.