What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

xtsho

I have the Kerala in the flower tent with the 600 watt HPS. Glad I didn't wait any longer. I can tell they're going to grow large. There will likely be some supercropping to control height.

keralaB11082023.jpg

keralaA11082023.jpg

p59teitel

Posted about this year’s TRSC Rasoli, Panjshiri and Dakshinkali outdoor grow over on the Hashplant page, in case anyone wants to hear about those /

p59teitel

And then there were three, hope these Dakshinkali make it through the next couple of cold nights, because the weather looks great for them to pack on the resin after that -
IMG_8364.jpeg

Took down the rest of the Rasoli today, I’ll be in trim jail a couple of days with this all this to contend with… really impressed with the mold resistance on these two plants, there are flecks of rot here and there as can be seen in the last pic. But given how nasty the weather has been this fall, I’m surprised not to have lost half of them. There’s a lot going on with this strain, don’t let the fact that they are often freebies fool ya!

IMG_8362.jpeg
IMG_8366.jpeg
IMG_8367.jpeg

p59teitel

That’s good to know. It might get down to 29 F tomorrow night but after that the two week forecast shows above-freezing temps the whole time. And the flowers could definitely use the time to flesh out.

Old Piney

So the Rasoli has some seed ripening so the first night down to 28 I threw some plastic over it .That messed it up a little .after seeing no effect on the kumaoni , the second night down to 27 I didn't bother. I also have a bud left with seeds in it on an Afghani Mix plant standing tall .Evan a bud or two on a Morrocan Beldia I didn't bother to pick !

Last edited:

alvin88

Do you have a smoke report on either nanda devi 1 or 2?
What if anything would you cross it with?
I dont, hopefully have a report on #2 in a few weeks. It's definitely a heavy sativa late finisher here at 38N. I wouldn't cross it with anything right now, but I am probably going to order more seeds for further research. If #2 jas strong enough drug effects I will get more of those.

LostTribe

Premium user
The lone survivor of Afghani mix. Smell is not strong but sweet .it clearly has no problem with mold , the rain just won't stop. I pollinated her with a vigorous early male of Afghani #1x Hindu Kush ,see what I get View attachment 18897020
How did that come out smoke wise? I have a pack of the afghan mix. Weren't these a bunch that got mixed together in transit? I am trying to find the info about what was included...

EnjoyingLife

I dont, hopefully have a report on #2 in a few weeks. It's definitely a heavy sativa late finisher here at 38N. I wouldn't cross it with anything right now, but I am probably going to order more seeds for further research. If #2 jas strong enough drug effects I will get more of those.
It's been awhile since I've read the description of 2, I'm not sure if I have actually....
One sounds great though. I just don't have the time energy or interest to make hash so I'm wondering if the flower is good.

aliceklar

How did that come out smoke wise? I have a pack of the afghan mix. Weren't these a bunch that got mixed together in transit? I am trying to find the info about what was included...
I did a test grow of these (link in sig below). Lots of variety, nice terps, resin, etc. Smoked well. Stoney! Great indica lucky dip. Will definitely be growing out the seeds I made in the next grow or two, alongside the rest of the P1s.

p59teitel

Grew the Afghan mix on the windowsill last winter under spartan conditions. Got 4 to pop out of 6 and they were all female. They stayed small and produced some sticky flowers, scents were floral and gassy, fairly potent

p59teitel

Right behind ya Piney, took down the three Dakshinkali monsters today. Made it through five or six frosts as low as 26, but it’s going to get down below 25 tonight and while all they suffered so far is leaf damage, I didn’t want the flowers to freeze as I want to do some fresh hand-rubbed hash. Trying to re-create the temple balls that used to be around in the 1970s that made you feel like you were one with the universe while holding hands with the Buddha lol

Zero bud rot on these plants, I guess flowering late helped in that regard -

IMG_8523.jpeg
IMG_8531.jpeg
IMG_8545.jpeg
IMG_8534.jpeg
IMG_8541.jpeg