What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BHO Pills

MMZRetro85

No pics yet?
Here are a few iv got laying around
They work great when you cant dab for a cpl hours :dance013:

picture.php

meduser180056

I just tried this recipe tonight. Except I used 2ml of mct oil and 1 gram of bho. It made 6 caps about which i ate with my dinner about 30 minutes ago. I'll report back later let you all know how they work. I'm super high tolerance so well c...

C

chefro420

I just tried this recipe tonight. Except I used 2ml of mct oil and 1 gram of bho. It made 6 caps about which i ate with my dinner about 30 minutes ago. I'll report back later let you all know how they work. I'm super high tolerance so well c...

Heh, still sleeping?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Trust me gang, shoot for a tenth of a gram of oil per cap, start with one and work your way up. I prefer to make em in smaller doses so lightweights have somewhere to start besides "Oh my god I'm WAY too fuckin high!"

meduser180056

I have to say it was pretty good. I still vaped some oil but I'd say about 2.5 hours in the effects were kicking in good real sleepy. I used reclaim so probly why it was such a sleepy effect. Plus i ate them about 3 hours before my bedtime so go figure :D I'm happy tho I had no stomach issues and it was super easy to take. All i had to do was swallow the pills so no taste. Never got anxiety either so that's good. I don't like cowering in the corner.

I'm gonna make a bunch more today. I'm outta reclaim now tho so I'm gonna have to try this whole 250 oil bath to decarb my oil usually I jus decarb in the oven.

meduser180056

I made these again tonight, but used fresh oil this time instead of reclaim.

Same ratios. Made 6 pills.

I decarbed the oil in the mct oil using the veggie oil bath at 250f for 30 minutes about. Mighta been too long cause there were no more bubbles when i took it out. I was real careful checking on the temps tho.

This is the best method I have found for taking edibles as far as avoiding the taste goes so thanks a bunch for posting it up. I hate the taste! I've resorted to choking down everclear shots with a gram or 2 of bho in em at a time and its awful!

I drank a bunch of grapefruit juice beforehand and more with my dinner and I took all 6 pills about halfway through my meal.

I vaped some oil about 10 minutes ago and finished eating dinner about an hour ago. They are starting to kick in I'll probly be passed out within the next couple hours. Which is good thats why I eat em. :D

I'll let yall know how it goes. Lazymans right tho definetly make your pills weaker cuz you can always eat more of em. I guess my pills are coming out to a lil less than 200mg of oil per pill. Doubt I could make em stronger than that cuz I can't use any less mct oil to bho I don't think.

toasted1

thanx for share'n the recipe :tiphat:
any reason not to use iso? gotta couple grams i dont care for the flavor of but high is great

also was wondern if u get the oil bath to 250 on the stovetop or n the oven?

got my mct oil and caps on the way :D

stay safe
:smokey:

slowandeasy

Veteran
thanx for share'n the recipe :tiphat:
any reason not to use iso? gotta couple grams i dont care for the flavor of but high is great

also was wondern if u get the oil bath to 250 on the stovetop or n the oven?

got my mct oil and caps on the way :D

stay safe
:smokey:

Sure you can use ISO, I just make BHO personally. I use a stovetop, and monitor the temps. I use a jar and double boil the MCT oil/BHO, use a cooking oil instead of water to double boil....as it gets hotter. Good luck

killa12345

Ive been making pills with High Quality Bubble for a long time using Light fractionated coconut oil and Pharm. grade corn starch(3 years constant)....i find 125 mg is the ideal amount for edibles.....the first batch i made with 250 mg per pill was so violent of a high....It was not enjoyable....

This is by far my favorite way to travel.

G

Guest 88950

thx for sharing bro.

i can see me turning most of my harvest into pills, safer way to travel and have my meds.

meduser180056

I know seriously this method rocks. After messing around with bunch of smaller batches 6-12 pills. I think I'm ready to pull the trigger I'm gonna make a couple hundred of these so I have em ready to go for awhile.

Sux tho 125mg is good for most but I really need at least 600-800mg... So far 1 gram seems to be a good baseline dose for me.

FokenNewbee

2 grams of BHO and 4ml of MCT oil made 12 pills, but you just fill one half, then cap it with the other. I use a syringe once it is cooled, and set up the bottom halves in a pill holder...then just fill each half, and cap when done. That batch was too strong, so it actually could have made 20 pills, but not full pills.

Now I actually use 8ml of MCT oil to 2 Grams of BHO. This way if you want to take more you can, without getting really screwed up. Good luck

Are you filling the one half of the 00 cap to the top or only half way? Or 1/3 full? I used 10ml of oil and about 2.5g of BHO, total 15ml oil combined, and was able to make only 13 "00" caps...but these are almost completely full. I know these are going to be much too strong for me. After filling the last cap I licked the beaker I used and I was foked up for half the day. I'm going to remove some of the oil and that should double the qty of caps.

slowandeasy

Veteran
Are you filling the one half of the 00 cap to the top or only half way? Or 1/3 full? I used 10ml of oil and about 2.5g of BHO, total 15ml oil combined, and was able to make only 13 "00" caps...but these are almost completely full. I know these are going to be much too strong for me. After filling the last cap I licked the beaker I used and I was foked up for half the day. I'm going to remove some of the oil and that should double the qty of caps.

I just fill one HALF, then cap the other. Trust me, just pour some of each into empty halves. You can always take more, but if you take too much at 1 time....you cannot stop the effects.

synax

I've been making either pills or tootsie rolls with .1g of bubble hash in each (the bubble I get isn't the best though but at $12g it works for me). I've been taking 2 pills at a time and if needed a 3rd to knock me out. I think my cooking methods need to be tweaked a bit.

Slowandeasy - curious what type of oil you use for your double broiler method. You heat it up to 240 right? Does your jar sit on the bottom of the pan that the oil is in or do you suspend it off the bottom somehow?

slowandeasy

Veteran
I've been making either pills or tootsie rolls with .1g of bubble hash in each (the bubble I get isn't the best though but at $12g it works for me). I've been taking 2 pills at a time and if needed a 3rd to knock me out. I think my cooking methods need to be tweaked a bit.

Slowandeasy - curious what type of oil you use for your double broiler method. You heat it up to 240 right? Does your jar sit on the bottom of the pan that the oil is in or do you suspend it off the bottom somehow?

Just use some cooking oil, like vegtable or whatever. It is just to get the temps of the jar up. The jar sits on the bottom, but I monitor the temps inside of the jar. I like to stir it to ensure it does not get too hot. I do about 250f for 30 min or so.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Hello everybody. I am trying this as we speak. I read through the thread and have a couple of questions for the next time.

Why don't I start by telling what is what.... I put 3g of high grade BHO into 1/3 cup of olive oil. This is for one box of store bought brownies, about 9 pieces. I have a double boiler, but I am using water instead of cooking oil, so my temps should be 212. I will cook that for 20 min on the stove top before mixing in brownie mix.

Any adjustments I could make to get this down pat? BTW, I smoke and eat very large amounts of cannabis, so I want a potent mix.

Thanks for the great thread btw. I hope to find some cooking oil and get my temps up a bit.