What's new

Starting again..

Americangrower

Veteran
Well today I am washing and scrubbing my grow area so I can get back to growing.
I have been growing non-stop for over 5 years and needed a month off....so I flowered my moms and once they were done I took a vacation.

Now I'm back and I plan on starting some seeds.
I am going to start 5 of each, so far I'm starting Sour D x C99, Double Dutch x Sour D, and AK48 (cherry pheno) x Sour D.

The problem is I can't choose between my 100 or so other seeds.. so I will list some choices for my IC family to choose from. I will stagger the starts so that way I can grow like 3 or 4 of your choices..

From RezDog
Chem D x SD
Lisa Marie
Wonder D

From BOG
LSD
Lifesaver
BMR

Random breeders
Purple Urkle s1
B3
Gumball
Cocotrain
G13 x skunk
G13 x Stargazer
Mental floss
Boggy haze x Mind boggle
G13 x Butterscotch Haw.
Gourd Buster
Mountain high mix
Ak47 x DSDv2
Bluebonic
Godbud x Dreamweaver
Godbud x Bubbleberry
Orange Widow x G13
Cherry Chunk

Please help me choose...

be safe all :joint: :wave:

J-Roc

rofl. ur problem is choosing between seeds!
screw you man!

hope to see somthing growing soon :D

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
I'll be a nice guy and grow the purple urkle for you. Then thats one less you have to pick fromit should be easier on everyone, a win/win situation.

Americangrower

Veteran
Thanks... I'm quite a seed whore. lol

Then again I enjoy starting from seed (many different 1's) too ...so I use quite a few.

Thank God for SeedBay :joint:

G

guest5703

how do you deal with the different lengths of stretch with different strains.....I have 6 strains in under my 400hps and they all stretched a lot, but all differently. It's just hard to work with, next time I think I want to do a SOG so I try not to stretch at all. Also I heard good things about bushmaster. Nice thread so far, PEACE!

Americangrower

Veteran
I have 3 lights, all are adjustable. I was running 3 stages in flower (before I took a vac.)

I can move the the girls around when needed. so height is not a problem, if it was I would lst them. :joint:

Americangrower

Veteran
eskimo-ranger said:
lookin good, did you ever get the orange widow x g13?

I have them but have not tried to grow them yet.. I have a hard time narrowing down my choices.. and if my crosses keep coming out better and better I may never get around to them..I better freeze them soon.. :wave:

there needs to be a genetics bank we can send our seeds to be cryogenicly frozen... i just ordered one of the last packs of the ow x g13 ... i think the beans are about 2 years old.... i'm not positive but i'm pretty sure the collection came out in 05.... i figure the beans are getting ripe ... what kinda crosses do you got going on?

RevolutionX

Right On AG! Always a pleasure my friend and im glad to get a good seat. and oh boy i can see why your having trouble choosing ;) If it were my choice i would try the BMR because that one have not seen too much of. Some of the SD crossed indefinately! As its always fun to try out your own makings. I tried Cherry Chunk and thats sumthin you might like too- very stony. Aside from those the cocotrain, B3, and ak X dsd sounds pretty damn good. Grow on and grow hard my friend.

Rev×

Americangrower

Veteran

Well a bunch of them have sexed and I have...
Ladies only
4 S99 (sour d x c99)
3 SourBOG
2 Man. Tundra/g13 x Sour d
1 Chem/Sd (#1 in earlier pic) :jump:
3 S99 x SourBOG

and a bunch just going into 12/12
g13 x skunk
g13 x BSH
Gummyballs

plus this B3 that won't grow vertical :nono:

I will take some new pictures to mark day 1 of flower...

be safe :joint:

Americangrower

Veteran
New pics...

Capt's C Purple Erkle S1

this Erkle has funky female preflowers...looked almost male (seed pod case) then opend to many pistils not just 2..

of couse theres the clones

getting full in here :nono:

be safe :wave:

Americangrower

Veteran
Well it appears I may have something to compare my P urkle S1 to as a little bird just flew by an drop off a P urkle clone...glad I put out that bird seed for em'... :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts