Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > #3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2018, 09:45 PM #841
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombrew View Post
Good. But have stopped producing flower. Focusing on seeds and pheno hunts.

I landed a very nice position. I am brokering Crystalline CBD 99.9%. Its hemp derived and very legal. Min orders are 100kg!! So I am playing with some big dogs!

850 products already on the US market. In case you guys havent heard... CBD is the very latest supplement craze! Its going to be huge.
nice work man! Did not know hemp had enough cbd to make oil with, very cool.

Are you making seeds or hunting?
WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2018, 10:25 PM #842
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
nice work man! Did not know hemp had enough cbd to make oil with, very cool.

Are you making seeds or hunting?
The hemp we use is 18%CBD so yields are great.

I am line breeding and making seeds.
mushroombrew is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:30 PM #843
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
So uhhhhh did you ever hit 3 per light? LOL. I know you got close a few times.
If you go back to the pics of me and my apprentice waving giant plants... That was just shy of 7 with 2x1000w. Its more like 2.25 -2.5 with American. I dont grow anything Dutch anymore. That was my last run.

I dont grow flower anymore now so its all irrelevant lol!!

Old 03-26-2018, 06:02 PM #844
chase1

chase1 is on a distinguished road
Glad to see ya got some plans in motion for the future I actually brought some cbd oil Ila few months back cuz I get a lot of back pain
chase1 is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 12:48 AM #845
mushroombrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
Glad to see ya got some plans in motion for the future I actually brought some cbd oil Ila few months back cuz I get a lot of back pain
Yes its a great anti immflamatory. I find OG are the most effective for pain. Fire OG is cerebral enough to keep you going. I keep it around always. My thin mint too. Really helps.

Old 03-27-2018, 04:00 AM #846
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the rough
I wish you lots of luck

And if there are any seeds that you have been involved in creating that become available please let us know. I would be very interested to grow out some cbd at the highest quality.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2018, 07:47 AM #847
choogle

choogle is on a distinguished road
#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew, really enjoyed all the great info you laid out. before you disappear, would you please go through your feed regimen. i got that you saw big increases with alot of cal mag, but could you be specific, so that even i can understand your regimen. if you could break it into- veg, flower and week it would be helpful. also what was the difference in the well water. do you lower co2 at the end? thanks again, choogle.
choogle is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2018, 12:30 AM #848
smokditup

smokditup is on a distinguished road
3 per light is actually astounding l. Strain would play a big part of that for sure
smokditup is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 05:47 PM #849
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
yo brew, have you ever grown OG's in promix hp? the wet dry cycles are driving me nuts cause I gotta water so much to get run off and the pots got wet feet for a good amount of days. Im going back to coco after this one, but gotta chug it out for now.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:28 PM #850
painter66

painter66 will become famous soon enough
wow what a great thread. not sure if this has been covered yet as im only at page 30, but what nutrient regime are you using throughout your grows mushroombrew.
thanks for the great informative thread man.
painter66 is offline Quote