What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning Folks
First order of business is Uncle Walt.
Haven't heard from his NY/Fla ass ☝️
Also startin to think on what's going on with our group .
I feel the needs for a " Recovery Room Thread".
Nurses prettier than Nurse Rachet but not too pretty.
Nobody would go home FFS!🙄

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning everybody! 🌞 I hope we are all feeling a little bit better today, 😁 Did you get any sleep Gypsy? I woke up with a question on my mind. Gypsy, What is the most wild, most pure landrace seeds that you have ever collected? And what was the context of the situation in which you aquired them ( back story) ? I love the genetic and cultural history of cannabis plants. 🌈
Thinking about that - I guess that it would be The Zamal - which initially - in its wildest form I first came across around a town called Diego Suarez - in the far north of Madagascar 🇲🇬 - must have been around the very early 1990's - when I first ventured into Madagascar - and found a country with an 80-90% uniqueness in its flora and fauna - and as always when I travel - the hunt is on to find some good cannabis for personal consumption - and also to gather seeds to share with breeders worldwide 🌐 - so after asking around Diego Suarez - a very tropical area in the far north of Madagascar - some 20 degrees south of the equator -

- I managed to purchase a bag of what the seller called Zamal - and it did look rather nice - long saitva buds - some pheno's with a sweet fruity/vegetable like almost sweet carrot 🥕 smell - that also had kinda spicy notes to it - and the high was one that you could happily get things done on - and not mong-out to - so ideal for me at the time - since I was engaged in the semi-precious gem stones business - which involved much travel - associations with people within that industry - purchasing and smuggling of the stones (mainly poly-chrome(pumpkin) tourmaline) - out of Madagascar and beyond -

The Zamal buds that I bought that day were fairly heavily seeded - so I saved the seeds and brought them with me to my next stop in the Indian Ocean area - which was on the French island of La Reunion - where I had already made a contact with a breeder/grower called Christoph - who I had met thru a mutual friend on a previous trip - and gifted Christoph most of the seeds from Diego Suarez - and over the years Christoph worked the Zamal line - grew many seeds out and made selections - to produce a fairly stable Zamal by the end of the 1990's - which I was able to get sent to me thru the post - in seed form - and share around to many other breeders and growers - such as dubi and Gerrit and Uncle Ben - amongst many others - over the years -

- What goes around comes around - because this summer I will be growing out the auto/fem Zamaldelica - from dubi - at Ace Seeds - on my little balcony - 20 years (or more) after gifting him the Zamal from Christoph -

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

What goes around comes around - because this summer I will be growing out the auto/fem Zamaldelica - from dubi - at Ace Seeds - on my little balcony - 20 years (or more) after gifting him the Zamal from Christoph
Nice one Gypsy! How are you doing today?
I'm running the same outdoors this year too. I took advantage of Dubi's 25% off last weekend. Ordered Friday and on my Doormat Wednesday from Spain. 2 are in mud already.
Pics or it didn't happen I suppose...

IMG_3601.jpg

And good morning to the rest of you old wet farts. How are you lot doing?

I'm under orders to buy some new slippers today. I think I'd get another year out of these, but the wife begs to differ.

DSCF1117.JPG

Gorilla tape seems to hold most of my clothes together these day.

I best call Michael, he's got a slipper tree apparently.

Have a good day all!

Unca Walt

420club
Good morning folks I slept in this morning and then I nodded out on the couch while I was eating breakfast. Another day of zero energy gypsy, let me know when they finally release you and you’re able to have a conversation and I will give you a call… in the meantime, just chill out and listen to the doctors and they will get you out of there as soon as possible. As you are aware, nothing happens at the hospital in a rapid manner.
@Boo -- Yer sleepin'... that is a good thing at this time. Don't push/rush anything. You must allow yourself to be lazy for a while.

Magu🌈

View attachment 18993510
Oh yeah - they give me lots and lots of literature to read -
@gypsy . Hey Gypsy. I talk to several people that collect and breed cannabis. One term that I see tossed around is Your name and “GN03” collection. I assume it means Gypsy Nirvana 2003 collection. Now, can you expand on what that refers to? Specific genetics and plants maybe? IDK?

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Nice one Gypsy! How are you doing today?
I'm running the same outdoors this year too. I took advantage of Dubi's 25% off last weekend. Ordered Friday and on my Doormat Wednesday from Spain. 2 are in mud already.
Pics or it didn't happen I suppose...

View attachment 18993508

And good morning to the rest of you old wet farts. How are you lot doing?

I'm under orders to buy some new slippers today. I think I'd get another year out of these, but the wife begs to differ.

View attachment 18993509

Gorilla tape seems to hold most of my clothes together these day.

I best call Michael, he's got a slipper tree apparently.

Have a good day all!

I'm kinda angry today - with all the idiosyncrasies the medical staff have been showing here at St Thomas's - in regards to my pain management - but seem to have made headway today - and now can get morphine on demand - finally - which was very effective during my last surgical recovery 44 years ago - and not have to take all this inferior diacodiene and oxycodone and paracetamol garbage - so I'm waiting for the first 5mg dose - already now for 40 minutes - getting more angry and in pain as the minutes slowly 🐌 pass -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good news, the booking department at the hospital just called, after waiting 2 years I can finally get my 2 hernias fixed up. Tomorrow I have to be at the main desk at 9:30AM for registration.
I am nervous and excited at the same time.
As long as they don't cancel in the morning, it's good to go. Finally!
Crossing fingers........
Too rusty... I still get "hammer" --

"Today I am (dunno), tomorrow I am a/the hammer."
Today I am the anvil, tomorrow I am the hammer, according to Google.
They won't let me go home today 😪 - because the chest xray has showed water/moisture in my lungs - so more tests - more needle stabbings - more xrays - more arm strangling blood pressure cuffs - and more inefficiency in the pain management area I presume - Ahhhhh! - Grrrrrrrrr!!!!
Well shit! What a disappointment! Sending commiseration and good thoughts brother! Hang in there...............

Unca Walt

420club
I have been in situations not as serious as yours but still serious.
I lie like a mofo☝️
I tell the nurses I am some important Drs. uncle .
At the time I am sayin that, I truly believe it and could have convinced my Mother (RIP) of that.
Everybody snaps to attention.
Meh. Feh. Peh. Bush league. ^^^^^^^^^^ I raise you All-In:

I tell them I am an important Drs. Daddy. And he is on call 24/7/365...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here starting at 49F and predicted to reach 58F.

Good time visiting with daughter and SIL, as well as a good dinner out at Tein Hong, with lots of leftovers in the fridge. Breakfast out this morning at the Tin Shed.

Unca Walt

420club
It's really a gorgeous island Walt - 🏝 - has about 80kms of navigatable Underground River - and quite unique flora and fauna - some great dive spots around it too - stunning beaches ⛱️ - and some tropical rainforest left - full.of weird and wonderful flowers - plants 🪴 and trees - and many different little islands around the main Palawan Island
Oh, it was gorgeous, no error. It looked unreal, like another planet in a high-budget SF movie. But I come from a military family. Not one of our family, but known to our family was murdered there in the most bestial fashion. It leaves an imprint.

Unca Walt

420club
Back from the spine shots....@HempKat I got a bit of a surprise when checking it at the back doc today. I thought I was done after the 3rd shot....at least for this round.....NO! I go back in two weeks to get the nerves burnt. I am apparently getting both....what you recommended with burning the nerves and the steroid shots. Interesting....wonder if this will keep the pain away for a longer period of time. Time will tell.
OUT-fargin-STANDING!!! You have volunteered to be a test case for my Scottish Witch.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So - I'm delivered what says 2.5ml of an unspecified clearish liquid in a syringe without a needle - swallow it - and 30mins later zero effect - as I wonder 🤔 is this morphine sulphate? - or something else - because I didn't see the bottle it came out of - or is it just some sorta placebo - to fool me?