What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S SOUR DIESEL QUEST!!!!!!!

T

Toxsik 8

Look what just landed...:woohoo::woohoo:
three paks of 2006 SD IBL F2's from three different moms...Thanks SmokeBuddy...bout 50 more to go through...the selection process will be EPIC...DJXX

Mediocrity Is Not An Option. Absolute Art In Selection...REZ
View Image

where is mom number 2 ? project is incomplete.. ;)

GL in selection.. what are you looking for, exactly..

DJXX

Veteran
Sup rik....i'll be looking for the baddest ass Diesel on the planet...then will make it available in seed form...S1's and fem crosses too..got the STS waiting for the reversal...DJXX

Scrappy-doo

Good luck with the project bro, hope you have better luck with the rez ibl's than I did. I had an ecsd bx project using f2's from 2008, but after running several beans from that cross I scrapped it in search of a better starting point to x with. Not sure how his gear was from the 06 drop though, I heard some of the releases of his ibl were on point, but the ones I ran from '08 and '10 were not very sour.

NEGT1

Should try several open pollination to see what happens.

Good luck with the project. Although I find it odd we're suggesting under 100 seeds is "selection"

DJXX

Veteran
Should try several open pollination to see what happens.

Good luck with the project. Although I find it odd we're suggesting under 100 seeds is "selection"
of you pick the best out of 5, you have made a selection...don't understand your logic..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
where is mom number 2 ? project is incomplete.. ;)

GL in selection.. what are you looking for, exactly..
the guy that made them must have run out of the #2 pheno F2's...
i am just looking for a legendary pheno of SD IBL...i want a diesel tail pipe leaning pheno more that the sourish side...DJXX

S

Smoke Buddy

the guy that made them must have run out of the #2 pheno F2's...
i am just looking for a legendary pheno of SD IBL...i want a diesel tail pipe leaning pheno more that the sourish side...DJXX

The numbering system was kept from original when I popped the seeds. #2 was a male. I cant remember how many I popped but I made notes on the characteristics of each of the moms which I forwarded to DJ. #3 was the best IMO but all 3 were damn good. They were all sour fuely skunky biotches. :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Isn't Alpha Diesel where some really super special plants are to be found?

Or you mean you are 'recreating' your own version of Alpha Diesel?

Phillthy's Alpha Diesel F2:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So yes, I'd say the gold was always in the Alpha D line...

dank.Frank

DJXX

Veteran
Quokka...on the Alpha Diesel..i hope to get something similar to the one released by Rez...can't call it Alpha Diesel cause thats his...so it'll probably be called XX Diesel...i am still learning to do it proper...it'll be a big learning process..but i have a bunch of great resources...stay tuned..DJXX

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are mislabeled KFAD's, DJ. Ken Father/AlphaDiesel, by Phillthy.

Good luck, DJ! I think you remember the ECSDxIBL fems from years back, they were gold!

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you should rename your version of the Alpha Diesel, Beta Diesel.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Melty...that's what I was thinking...

You know though...that Ken Father didn't come to us from Bob - BUT - it was supposed to be Raskal's Fire OG cut - but some how it got mixed up. So, I find it odd those beans would have been mislabeled that way... ;)

I don't think Bob has anything to do with the Ken Father cut either...not to my knowledge.

dank.Frank