What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Lesnar is no contender but he's still somewhat dangerous, right?
I saw his last fight, against mark hunt, he's still a dangerous wrestler and got the win. Vacated later because of ped's of course.

He's athletic for his size but his reaction time and hand speed don't seem particularly quick, and his punches arent as powerful as you'd think given his strength, but his main problem in stand up is his reaction to getting hit in the face. He turtles up faster than a wimpy kid getting bullied by a gang of older boys. Would anyone say he's actually got a glass chin? For a dude who looks like a pale, shaved gorilla, like he can tear a man's limbs off, when he eats some punches he starts running and ducking worse than tina when ike came home coked up and pissed off.

Bwanabud

Lesnar isn't a fighter, he's a money hungry wrestler that eats PED's to compete...he's a POS, DC will trash him.

B

Bird~friend

" Who'd of EVER Thought Dc would win in Such a way "

:)

Ngannu Vs Lewis was a bore. Expected more want from Ngannu. He was totally outworked imo,

if all mma was like that i'd be off ! l o l :woohoo:

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

" Retire holding 2 belts? " ... Also when is Jbj back?
picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw some good action tonight. Price on the bottom with hammer fist ko. Never seen that before with a bottom ko.

Sage was watching that and got his hammer fist ko from the top. Dos Santos was good but I am wondering if he is slipping a little. Could not finish his guy.

B

Bird~friend

Just sayin " Head up Stipe, could be World Cup Winners Ltr "

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

That was "SOME" Card Yesum ... Refreshing to see Cat Zingano.She'd be Good Competition for Nunes who lost to Cat in 2014 .
The Pryce Ko !? Tye . Simply Wow .

JDS vs? Was a total boxing match - Everytime i "Focused on" anyhow

Not recalling much of Jury/mendes. (?...lol)

(Northcutt! From the Top,yes)

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

A Week ahead now but ya see Bellator202

..n a dude called "Honeycutt" :D

FLASH !!!

(flash gordon like,Sage) :D

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I think Smith 'retired' Shogun. Brutal. I do not remember Smith being all that good in previous fights though. He may have turned a corner and headed up now?

B

Bird~friend

I remember Jbj "At least" Looked to play with him like a toy!

Did he Break his Toe During That Encounter ? :chin:

Bwanabud

Conor gets nuttin

Conor gets nuttin

On Wednesday morning, former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion Conor McGregor touched down in New York, where he attended court to answer for his crazed April rampage in Brooklyn. To remind, this rampage reached a violent crescendo when McGregor threw a dolly through the window of a shuttle bus carrying a number of UFC 223 fighters, injuring his fellow fighters Ray Borg and Michael Chiesa.

McGregor’s latest court appearance did not last long. A little over half an hour after he arrived, the verdict was in.

McGregor has been cleared of all felony counts.

His punishment? Five days of community service, restitution fees for the damage he caused to the shuttle bus, and an anger management evaluation.

All of this per MMA Fighting, who were on scene in NYC.

“Conor McGregor has been dismissed of all felony accounts,” a post from MMA Fighting’s Twitter account explained. “He will have to do 5 days of community service, pay restitution for the damage to the bus, and enter anger management evaluation.”

Conor McGregor’s teammate Cian Cowley, who was also in attendance to answer for his role in the Brooklyn bedlam, received an even lighter punishment.

He’ll have to do three days of community service and participate in anger management classes. He won’t have to pay anything for the damage he caused to the shuttle bus, as McGregor is handling that expense.

Cian Cowley has been ordered to do 3 days of community service and anger management program,” MMA Fighting reported on Twitter. “The damage to the bus was covered by Conor McGregor.”

Finally, Conor McGregor has also been issued orders of protection, forbidding him to go near either Michael Chiesa or Ray Borg until July of 2020.

“Three orders of protections have been issued, two including to UFC fighters Ray Borg and Michael Chiesa,” MMA Fighting reported on Twitter. “McGregor is not allowed to go near them until July 2020.”

ESPN’s Brett Okamoto, who was also on the scene, added perhaps the key detail of all of this. McGregor is pretty much free and clear to resume his fighting career from here.

“Conor McGregor pleads guilty to disorderly conduct, which is considered a violation in state of NY,” Okamoto reported. “He will not have a criminal record and this will not affect his travel. Five days of community service and has to pay for damages. He’s freed up to continue his career after this.”

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So McGregor gets convicted of a misdemeanor disorderly conduct instead of felony battery, damage to property. Once he paid off the injured parties, no one wanted to pursue charges against him anymore. Plus no one got badly injured, chiesa had a minor cut on his forehead, maybe he got a stitch or maybe they just slapped a bandage on it. Borg supposedly got glass in his eye, which certainly sucks but once the doc or nurse picks it out it probably healed up fine on its own.
Weird thing is the orders of protection against conor for borg and chiesa, until 2019 he can't be near any of them. Like, what if theyre both fighting on the same card, doing press, or backstage at the event? He's got to stay 100ft (or whatever it is) away from them until 2019? I suppose it's easy enough to make sure they never fight on the same card though...

Well, who here wants to see conor vs khabib, and what odds would you give conor? I'd say it's a 50-50 fight, wrestler vs striker, some bad blood between them, this ppv would sell 1M buys easily...

Bwanabud

The UFC needs to ban him for 1 year, for bullshit idiot behavior...but being he's the new cashcow(now that Ronda's gone), that won't happen.

The NewFC is fukd up.

Bwanabud

Cormier said he won't fight Gus, but will fight Lesnar(HW) and possibly Latifi(LHW)....then retire, no Jones rematch :)

Bwanabud

Birdy,
I'd think Dana has to make some sort of punishment for his actions, especially at a UFC event...or the other fighters are going to follow suit with crazy shit too, Conor needs knocked down a peg or 2...just for the good of the sport.

Then he can fight Kha[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hugger[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts